Is India a US ally aligned with America against Russia and China

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I think I have to say something here.

Modiji used to top the list of people US don't like.
Now he became PM. They made exception.

Never mistake it as new formed friend ship between BJP and US.
It is more like a legacy of UPA rule.
The party is much more closer to china than US.

So @Pin . STFU buddy.
I would prefer Islam over Missionaries in any situation.

Sourav Kumar

This thread is challenging my head and thinking power..
BJP is closer to China than to US? How does that happen? How does that work?

Why would @Ancient Indian prefer Islam over missionaries?

Ancient Indian

This thread is challenging my head and thinking power..
BJP is closer to China than to US? How does that happen? How does that work?

Why would @Ancient Indian prefer Islam over missionaries?
Because Missionaries are sick in mentality always works on the weakness our society has.

They somehow successfully made our own people our enemies.

If you give me a muzzi. He can be easily nutralized. But how can we deal with the people who are our own?

Last edited:

Bharat Ek Khoj

It is better to be know your weakness and rectify than conceal it.... Yes i know why you hates Missionaries converted Christians

They don't BOMB Hindus by shouting Jesus is great,
They don't burn Hindu women&kids in PUBLIC TRAINS
They don't regularly RAPE&convert HINDU GIRLS
They rarely do riots

and so on.Yes missionaries &xians are dangerous.... half dk jihadis are our own. :pound:
Really ??? Please lock yourself in some sh!thole and stay hungry for 3 days straight if you want to know how conversion works. Or you can do same to a little child relative of yours.

DingDong

Country flag
^^ WTF 'Gaum'!! India has longest border with China and majority chinki ships pass through A&N islands. Idiot

Don't have answers to every permutation and combinations but one thing is clear .... US(West) is in the middle of ''War on Islam'' and it is about to start ''Contain China''-War........Islam&Chini are Indian civilization's 1st and 2nd enemies,they must DIE. :)

PS Death to Islam&Commies means they won't kill all 1.6B muzz and 1.4B Chinis..... they are alive but dead.
West wants to contain anything and everything which can potentially challenge it's supremacy. West breastfed the Islamic Terror during Cold War. Osama Bin Laden was west's darling when he was killing Russians.

West tried to cut deals with Taliban so as to weaken the current Afghan government. West funded Pakistan against India. West tried to cut a deal between Kabul and Islamabad to weaken India's control over Afghanistan.

West tried to sabotage India's interests in Bangladesh. West funded the Christian terror groups in North Eastern states of India. West funded the Khalistani terror and still harbours them.

China is India's neighbour, India must only take care of her national interest and use the current tussle between China and the US to settle her issues.

It is better to be know your weakness and rectify than conceal it.... Yes i know why you hates Missionaries converted Christians

They don't BOMB Hindus by shouting Jesus is great,
They rarely do riots

and so on.Yes missionaries &xians are dangerous.... half dk jihadis are our own. :pound:
Have you heard the slogan "Nagalim for Christ"?
Do you know about the Christian terror groups who have been murdering Hindus in Tripura?
Do you know about Naxals who find covert support from Christian Churches?
Do you know anything about Goan Inquisition?

Take your half baked stories somewhere else.

Ancient Indian

We never had any acquaintance with each other before.
How come you know me well?
They don't BOMB Hindus by shouting Jesus is great
They send templar knoght aka church goons. Please do research about it.
But remore Hindu from their life. Go speak to some xian guy. You will know what is going on.
No they don't rape and then convert. But they do convert gullible hindu girls and then rape them later.
They rarely do riots
But they can incite riots between our own people.

So the gist is,

Learn about what is going on, before defending church this much zealously.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
fyi US is coming here(IOR) to 'Contain China' .... there are 99% chances that US will bomb China/Pak/Afg/Burma or any country in this region in next 4-6 years.

Can any Indian says like that ''in next 10-20yrs India will bomb Mexcio/Canada''(US bases are only useful to bomb these 2 countries).No,Why?? that means this agreement is only give access to one country (US) on ''EQUAL BASIS''. :p

2.US requested Khangress govt. too but that leftist scum never okay the agreement..... signing the LSA agreement means Officially India(with allies) STARTED WAR ON CHINA.

3.US is in our side means entire world is in our-side... straight and simple

4.After China never India ... India never asked to change World order...we follow rules and/or negotiate but Commies&Islamists are not.

Why Mexico, GoI should ask to get a base in hawaii, or guam as it can be a good strategic location to launch operation against China or for launching anti Sat missile.

Other side, GOI should have presence near Gulf for ELNIT ops through navy. So that whole central Asia and Africa is covered.

Secondly, what is the guarantee that they will not use the bases India provides for carrying out tehcnical intelligence operations against India.

Hence India Govt. should stop being a fool and demand what correct and equal is.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
http://www.financialexpress.com/art...-cooperation-act-introduced-in-senate/252757/

Modi US visit: Legislation that will elevate India-US defence relationship on par with NATO introduced in Senate
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i read through the link you provided

the elevation to nato member status seems basically to be confined to sales of high tech products and TOT of high tech items , all of which were previously under embargo ....and now these are cleared as india has become "approved"

.and all these advantages are coming .without the other encumbrances of being in nato command structure ........

so ......our negotiators have done v well if the article is accurate

there also is provision for joint planning in case of humanitarian disaster, ...which is fine

for me they can take a step further and even include planning for possible defence and war scenarios ....sorrowfully i feel that india has ( so far , prior to NDA ) been v weak in this area , so if we can now harness the strengths of the USA in this area - that will also be great

seems like Namo Parriker Doval are scoring some good goals

actually i would say , better than being in nato we are closer to having a relationship with the usa , which is getting closer to that of Israel's ....and that is a greeaaat place to be !

@PrashantAzazel
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
USA is only interested in their interests. I don't think they view the relation with India in the context India would like to specially regarding pak.
So, what is USA's national interest? The dominance in the world economically, politically and militarily!
The only way to keep this dominance is to prevent any regional power to grip hegemony in her neighbourhood. They call it GEOSTRATEGY!

They view India as the power aiming for hegemony in South Asia and Pakistan is the last one in India's way.

Country flag
I think you are speaking about the Chinese view. How is Pakistan in India's way? What does this have to do with USA -India anti chinese alliance? Do you even understand this thread?

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I find it amusing the Chinese are crying & whining now... Chinese played the same game with India by arming Pakistanis with nukes & missiles and what not... Chinese thought that the best way to fight India is to engage Pakistanis against Indians.

Now the tables are turned and same game will be played against China both at the SCS and IOR region collectively... The falling Chinese economy coupled with the alliance of Japanese, Koreans, Americans, Australians, Vietnam, Philippines and off course Indians...

The need is complete encirclement of China from all aspects...

Tactical Frog

Country flag
This is all about a choice multipolar vs bipolar world. I think US is happy with two blocks only : US aligned block vs China Russia block.

In France under Chirac we had very good foreign affairs ministers like Hubert Vedrine, Dominique de Villepin , who were considering that a multipolar world was safer than a bipolar world ( reducing two blocks antagonism) . I think they were right !

Now India is such a big country ! You know what you have to do.

Sourav Kumar

I think the choice that India is going to make will be determined by China. India cannot at all trust the PRC and the way things are going- either China will fight with USA in SCS or it will fight India around Kashmir and NE or it may do both at the same time. (Another possibility is that China + Russia along with some middle east countries will attack europe... but that will be WW3 scenario)

Now if India has to fight China (which it will have to in near future), it will probably try to fight a Non-aligned (!!) fight against China. By this I mean, most probably India will tell Russia not to side with China and at the same time India will certainly seek help from USA. Russia in its current situation and due to its symbiotic relationship with China will not be in a position to help India. The question that I have in mind is "will Russia side with China if a war breaks out between China and USA?"

And will USA send its airforce/navy in favour of India if China attacks India?

Experienced members, please feel free to share your opinions/insights..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I think the choice that India is going to make will be determined by China. India cannot at all trust the PRC and the way things are going- either China will fight with USA in SCS or it will fight India around Kashmir and NE or it may do both at the same time. (Another possibility is that China + Russia along with some middle east countries will attack europe... but that will be WW3 scenario)

Now if India has to fight China (which it will have to in near future), it will probably try to fight a Non-aligned (!!) fight against China. By this I mean, most probably India will tell Russia not to side with China and at the same time India will certainly seek help from USA. Russia in its current situation and due to its symbiotic relationship with China will not be in a position to help India. The question that I have in mind is "will Russia side with China if a war breaks out between China and USA?"

And will USA send its airforce/navy in favour of India if China attacks India?

Experienced members, please feel free to share your opinions/insights..
For Russia,
in an India China conflict, they are likely to remain neutral. But if they didn't do so, India will be in a big problem.
Obviously, RCS of many of our planes and signature of nuclear submarines is identified by Russia.
Though again, relationship with India is enough reason to cease them to intervene. India hasn't created any problem for them. There's no reason that India has given them.

And USA on other hand, they will jump even without Indian Invitation.
:D
For exmaple, India has to undergo a war with China and doesn't ask for intervention, US will covertly attack or will do something indirect to provoke China. Probably, even sanctions to weaken them(and this is thing which we can expect from Russia to sabotage for sake of Sino Russian friendship).

In case of Sino US conflict in SCS, involved countries will be US, China, SE Countries, Japan and probably even South Korea but no chance Indian involvement (though I'm not aware of mood of government or any geopolitical compulsion to pull ourselves in war),
If Japan or India supports, war will surely go in favour of US otherwise, there could be a neck to neck competition between US and China (US can't concentrate entire fleet just for China).
India at most may provide, logistical support to US, directly involving is that high end when water goes above our nose.

For Russia, they are busy with Euros. Given economic problem, they will surely not be willing to push themselves in a war.

Sourav Kumar

For Russia,
in an India China conflict, they are likely to remain neutral. But if they didn't do so, India will be in a big problem.
Obviously, RCS of many of our planes and signature of nuclear submarines is identified by Russia.
Though again, relationship with India is enough reason to cease them to intervene. India hasn't created any problem for them. There's no reason that India has given them.

And USA on other hand, they will jump even without Indian Invitation.
:D
For exmaple, India has to undergo a war with China and doesn't ask for intervention, US will covertly attack or will do something indirect to provoke China. Probably, even sanctions to weaken them(and this is thing which we can expect from Russia to sabotage for sake of Sino Russian friendship).

In case of Sino US conflict in SCS, involved countries will be US, China, SE Countries, Japan and probably even South Korea but no chance Indian involvement (though I'm not aware of mood of government or any geopolitical compulsion to pull ourselves in war),
If Japan or India supports, war will surely go in favour of US otherwise, there could be a neck to neck competition between US and China (US can't concentrate entire fleet just for China).
India at most may provide, logistical support to US, directly involving is that high end when water goes above our nose.

For Russia, they are busy with Euros. Given economic problem, they will surely not be willing to push themselves in a war.
Based on your reply, it seems to me that India has no option other than strengthening its relationship with USA. The relationship should be taken to a level that USA-India relationship becomes a deterrent factor for China. At the same time Russia has to be communicated that India-USA relationship has nothing to do with Russia but it is about China.

To have such an India-USA relationship, India will have to give some to get some. The further China pushes India, the further India should align with USA.

no smoking

Country flag
I think you are speaking about the Chinese view. How is Pakistan in India's way? What does this have to do with USA -India anti chinese alliance? Do you even understand this thread?

Well, maybe because you spend too much in USA and can only see things from USA perspective.
India's core interest is Indian Ocean. But the No.1 power that dominates Indian Ocean is not Chinese but Americans. And the Chinese is still struggling with USAN in East Asia. So, let's check what will happen if USA-India anti Chinese alliance is formed:
1. If India still keep her navy in Indian Ocean to prevent the potential "Chinese navy invasion" , that doesn't help Americans at all because we all know Chinese can't go anywhere before they win their door--East Asia. So, in this scenario, India is fooling American;
2. What if India sends her warship into East Asian to help her allies. Well, that is good for American because this means they can keep some of their ships in other place out of East Asia, such as Indian Ocean. This will help American in both East Asia and South Asia. So, in this scenario, India is fooling herself.

Country flag
Well, maybe because you spend too much in USA and can only see things from USA perspective.
India's core interest is Indian Ocean. But the No.1 power that dominates Indian Ocean is not Chinese but Americans. And the Chinese is still struggling with USAN in East Asia. So, let's check what will happen if USA-India anti Chinese alliance is formed:
1. If India still keep her navy in Indian Ocean to prevent the potential "Chinese navy invasion" , that doesn't help Americans at all because we all know Chinese can't go anywhere before they win their door--East Asia. So, in this scenario, India is fooling American;
2. What if India sends her warship into East Asian to help her allies. Well, that is good for American because this means they can keep some of their ships in other place out of East Asia, such as Indian Ocean. This will help American in both East Asia and South Asia. So, in this scenario, India is fooling herself.

This is one silly post . With all the US naval bases around China I doubt China would get much further than the coastline. You contradicted yourself first India is fooling USA then USA is fooling India you sure do understand military alliances well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles