Is India a US ally aligned with America against Russia and China

Zebra

Country flag
...............we cant be non aligned any more
that was JN's legacy and a HUGE mistake - ( as usual )
time to align with usa - even openly ....just none of their boots on our ground ...we have enough manpower
we can give them enough incentives to design the relationship our way
but we should ally with them
start allowing them to train us IMMEDIATELY is what i say
we do not havve to be agaisnt russia , as they are supplying uus , but they are also supplying china and todays news........
:hmm:

Don't you think the red bolded part and blue color part contradict itself.....?....!

If you want them to train us, then their military trainers they have to come to India first.

I think that is the most logical and viable way I can think of.

You can't send many people there to get trained.

But their military trainers can come here and job get done easy way.

What say..........! :dude:

Zebra

Country flag
@LETHALFORCE
Wait&See!! If my guess is right Mini-Nato is on the way.
It is better to be a American lobbyist than Commie-Hijda supporter or Muzzie-Daughter selling brigader. :p
Everything is getting changed.
Even the UN itself, if I am not wrong.
NATO will get affected too.
People are not spending enough on defence. Not even 2% of their GDP. No good.
And they got money, but for some mysterious reason they are not happy to spend it on defence.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
:hmm:

Don't you think the red bolded part and blue color part contradict itself.....?....!

If you want them to train us, then their military trainers they have to come to India first.

I think that is the most logical and viable way I can think of.

You can't send many people there to get trained.

But their military trainers can come here and job get done easy way.

What say..........! :dude:
it depends on whether you know the difference between a trainer and an infantry soldier
( ref @LETHALFORCE :biggrin2: - )
( here we go back" to kinnergarden" )

if you do, then there's no contradiction whatsoever
trainers are few in number
when the indin cricket team decides to, they take on ONE aussie coach ( or someone else ) to coach the WHOLE cricket team ....just ONE inst it ?

similar idea of military

right in my very first post in the thread about the logistics deal with the usa, i always said their advisers ( including trainers ....few in number like 1% compared to the number they trains ....now dont take that literally ok ? ) can come

but we dont need their massive numbers boots on our soil ..eg do you know how many US boots were on vietnam ground ? or afghanistan ?

and btw i also said the same for us on their soil ....only our few negotiators and facilitators can be on their soil, not our jawans

@PrashantAzazel
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

It will never happen. I guess.
And they are two different things, a cricket team and military like India.
The basic difference is the numbers of people who are involve in it.
On one side 11 team members and other side military of country like India.
gosh ...you are taking the comparison literally when i just told you not to

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
Guys, please stop this discussion based on a globalresearch article.

India has not abandoned Russia. India's moves are calculated and designed at self protection in an environment of considerable and increasing threat from China.

Unfortunately Russia cannot help India in such circumstances.

It is important for India to take any practical measures to defend territorial integrity of country.
I think this is much better post then all of the other posts of this thread so far.

Zebra

Country flag
it depends on whether you know the difference between a trainer and an infantry soldier ( ref @LETHALFORCE :biggrin2: - )
if you do, then there's no contradiction whatsoever
trainers are few in number when the indin cricket team decides to, they take on ONE aussie coach ( or someone else ) to coach the WHOLE cricket team ....just ONE inst it ?
similar idea of military right in my very first post in the thread about the logistics deal with the usa, i always said their advisers ( including trainers ....few in number like 1% compared to the number they trains ....now dont take that literally ok ? ) can come
but we dont need their massive numbers boots on our soil ..eg do you know how many US boots were on vietnam ground ? or afghanistan ?
and btw i also said the same for us on their soil ....only our few negotiators and facilitators can be on their soil, not our jawans
It will never happen. I guess.

And they are two different things, a cricket team and military like India.
The basic difference is the numbers of people who are involve in it.
On one side 11 team members and other side military of country like India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
we dont want war but china is preparing for it

if people in india still do not know what you have written above then the country is in deep trouble

now china is inside pakistan and surrounding india .....we cant be non aligned any more
that was JN's legacy and a HUGE mistake - ( as usual )

time to align with usa - even openly ....just none of their boots on our ground ...we have enough manpower

we can give them enough incentives to design the relationship our way
but we should ally with them

start allowing them to train us IMMEDIATELY is what i say

we do not havve to be agaisnt russia , as they are supplying uus , but they are also supplying china and todays news ;-

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...d-up-on-India-border/articleshow/52265400.cms

WASHINGTON: China has increased defence capabilities and deployed more troops along the Indian border, the Pentagon has said, as it warned of increasing Chinese military presence including bases in various parts of the world, particularly Pakistan.

and for those who dismiss this as US propaganda, the last time we said the same thing was around 1961 december .....just before the war .

@PrashantAzazel
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

why the hell only this 'we' never want war and rest do? If they are preparing then show them that we are ready.

This is not an age to have peace.. but fight for your land.

Zebra

Country flag
^^ BRICS is leftist scum UPA drama... waste of time
DESTROYING ISLAM & COMMUNISM are THE BEST INTEREST of INDIA in the last 1000 yrs.Everybody knew there are no-free meals in the world.
Neither Jpn(SKora/Taiwan etc) nor India ever become colonies.
Sir, the Constitution of India, was originally designed to rule a colony by the British.

After British gone, they made cosmetic changes to it. That is the difference.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Zebra

Country flag
USA is only interested in their interests. I don't think they view the relation with India in the context India would like to specially regarding pak.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sir, even if it is true, then also nothing wrong in it. Think it again.

As we are also looking at, only in our own interests anyway.

The reality is we are on the same boat, if it sinks, we both will go with it.

Only thing is, still few people are not thinking in this way.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
.Well it is an important topic

So i'll spend more time on it

We do need a special agreement to describe our newly intended alliance with the USA ..... it need not be membership of NATO i.e. nato membership is not likely to provide a model foundation on which to build this new relationship

this is something new, perhaps with a great future, hardly probed the surface of it
and so we can draft and design it from scratch, with a new frame of mind

India is large enough to carve out our own unique relationship with the usa

it should be along to following lines imho

1. no troops on ground but advisers ( small numbers in comparison ) are fine

2. TOT, training and advisers for india

3. In exchange, india, besides looking after own interests is committed to look after US interests in the region, in exchange for the above

4. India will disband policies of walking out of US ideas regarding china but instead has decided to co-operate with the usa on such matters

5. every co-operative action will be treated as a project with firmly defined time line for progress and pull-out dates and if breached, re-negotiation has to take place ....this will avoid a master -servant relationship as we have seen in us-pak relations

6. any other arrangements between the two will be made on a piecemeal basis

@PrashantAzazel

Last edited:
Country flag
Let me give an example where troops on the ground by USA may possibly be welcomed by India

If Pakistan had an overthrow of the government by extremists and USA wanted to work with India to secure the nuclear weapons an agreement like this would be necessary but it would already be in place if such a scenario were to occur

We have an intelligence sharing agreement with Israel where we can share data from each other's satellites imo that is just as
Significant as this agreement with USA

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Let me give an example where troops on the ground by USA may possibly be welcomed by India

If Pakistan had an overthrow of the government by extremists and USA wanted to work with India to secure the nuclear weapons an agreement like this would be necessary but it would already be in place if such a scenario were to occur

We have an intelligence sharing agreement with Israel where we can share data from each other's satellites imo that is just as
Significant as this agreement with USA

In this scenario its not only US but whole world will be concerned about this...Especially Israel. US and NATO will bring their military in India , Afghanistan and Iran. Its flash point for nuclear terrorism. Don't forget UN force.
Ofcourse at that time we will welcome US with open arm..But I say no for other means.
Regards

Country flag
In this scenario its not only US but whole world will be concerned about this...Especially Israel. US and NATO will bring their military in India , Afghanistan and Iran. Its flash point for nuclear terrorism. Don't forget UN force.
Ofcourse at that time we will welcome US with open arm..But I say no for other means.
Regards
That is one example another maybe for whatever reason India may want to use of
USA s hundreds of bases worldwide(63
Countries) over 1000 bases or military installations this may come in handy with India's pursuit of becoming a blue water navy

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-worldwide-network-of-us-military-bases/5564

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Dont worry its indications for Rise of pro-American Hitler in India...born to destroy Islam and commie land :D
But make sure he doesn't come into power. We have to be pro Indian to go with Yankees, commies or alone according to our own interests and not according to emotions of pin.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
@raja696

What strategic depth is Russia providing for India?

Absolutely. Very good question. We should start from square 1, yes? And not look back at history. Let's jettison everything in the name of "national interest" (which mysteriously is now same as licking the boots of Yanks)

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
If Modi continues with his mad policy of licking US boots, stay assured, he is not coming back to power in 2019. Some CIA jackal is, like what is happening in Brazil.

Day by day Modi is tilting more and more towards Yankeeland. What is the mystery behind Modi's new found love for a country which spared no efforts in defaming him publicly, in spying on the party with NSA? We are really racking our brains to understand Modi's new infatuation!

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
IS USA(west) Pro-Hindu?? :pound: but they are Anti-Islam &Anti-Commies.US is entering into this region to destroy those f*g two worthless ideologies.

How do you know you are in right path??........ 'Hathi chale bazar'.... see dogs already barking :rofl:

New times, new ties: India-US defence bill will be closely watched by Pakistan and China

The Modi government has pursued three "foundational defense agreements" — the Logistic Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMA), the Communication and Information Security Memorandum (CISMOA) and the Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement (BECA).The previous UPA government opposed these three agreements as they argued that they would undermine India’s policy of nonalignment.

The logistics agreement will allow both countries to access each other’s supplies, spare parts, and services from military bases and ports, making it easier to coordinate their military activities.

The Modi government has asked the United States to modify the agreements so that India’s security and sovereignty are not compromised.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/new-...ly-watched-by-pakistan-and-china-2775706.html
Islam and Communism are two fangs of the devil and will be dealt with in our own way, as we have historically. None could conquer us.
We do not need to suck up to the heathen Great Satan USA to achieve those aims.
You are really a novice. If you knew better you would have understood that Islam and Communism ARE THE TOOLS which the US ******s use to destabilise and weaken India. Have you not heard and read how their "Religious Freedom report" regularly criticises Bharatvarsh, on flimsy grounds? Do you not know how USA supports the Islamic Republic of Pakistan with money and arms and how it always protects Pakistan from an Indian invasion citing how Pakistan is "an ally in the war on terror"?
Do you have any clue on how CIA funds leftists individuals and NGOs which are gnawing at the roots of Hindu culture everyday pushing their pseudo liberal, Zionist and anti-Hindu propaganda in the name of modernism, secularism and "female empowerment"?
Learning to type is not enough for commenting on this forum, you should study and understand the condition of the Indian society and politics and the world in general and start seeing the Big Picture.
After that, rant all you want, kiddo.

Zebra

Country flag
Absolutely. Very good question. We should start from square 1, yes? And not look back at history. Let's jettison everything in the name of "national interest" (which mysteriously is now same as licking the boots of Yanks)
So you wants that India should start licking the boots of Russians again , as usual.

Then and only then you will get happy and satisfied.

And what kind of "national interest" you and people like you served when we lost one of the sitting PM in Tashkent ...........!

Keep in mind, we not only lost one sitting PM but we also lost NAM with / after it.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
So you wants that India should start licking the boots of Russians again , as usual.

Then and only then you will get happy and satisfied.

And what kind of "national interest" you and people like you served when we lost one of the sitting PM in Tashkent ...........!

Keep in mind, we not only lost one sitting PM but we also lost NAM with / after it.
Cite one instance where we towed the Soviet Line, which served no national interest of ours.
You talk of licking Russian boots, perhaps you need to understand that USSR and Russia are not the same thing.
Yes, we lost one serving PM in Tashkent. Why did your US buddies not save him before the Commies poisoned him? Where were your yank buddies then?
NAM was an amateur project by an amateur individual who did not understand the language of military or power projection. We are extremely lucky that it fell through.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles