Is Hafiz Saeed dead?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Apparently Hafiz Saeed had disappeared for the last few weeks since the Indian raids. Question is was he caught in the SF raid?

Now comes this news about his heart attack:

This guy has been talking about some High Value Target since the day of the raid.

Please keep this thread updated on the news. Once confirmed, it will either be allowed to run or closed down.

Brood Father

Country flag
Didnt zee news did a conversation with him
Also in the previous threads there was some information about him being angry ...so can't say exactly

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Didnt zee news did a conversation with him
Also in the previous threads there was some information about him being angry ...so can't say exactly
There was big news surrounding his disappearance on twitter. And some people read it as media plot to show that he was alive by quickly airing his old videos.

Brood Father

Country flag
There was big news surrounding his disappearance on twitter. And some people read it as media plot to show that he was alive by quickly airing his old videos.
Fair point
And maybe that's why Rajnath singh said
"Just wait and watch"
Keeping fingers crossed , him eliminated will give a serious blow to pak army ...

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The best outcome would be if we were able to somehow capture the rat. That's probably wishful thinking, my bet would be he is dead or near death due to some injuries sustained.

The below set of tweets is interesting in this regard:

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Great news if true but maybe not. He was spewing his hate on Friday in lahore:

A day after India said it had conducted surgical strikes on terror launch pads in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Jamaat ud Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed threatened that Pakistan would “show India what surgical strikes are”, and not even the US would be able to prevent them. Addressing a gathering on Friday, he urged Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to give a free hand to the Pak Army to carry out strikes against India.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...oc-hafiz-saeed-terrorism-indian-army-3059019/

DingDong

Country flag
Great news if true but maybe not. He was spewing his hate on Friday in lahore:

A day after India said it had conducted surgical strikes on terror launch pads in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Jamaat ud Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed threatened that Pakistan would “show India what surgical strikes are”, and not even the US would be able to prevent them. Addressing a gathering on Friday, he urged Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to give a free hand to the Pak Army to carry out strikes against India.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...oc-hafiz-saeed-terrorism-indian-army-3059019/

Many say that the videos circulating over INTERNET and media predates the surgical strike. He was simply reacting to the threat of an imminent Surgical strike.

Alternatively, this rumor of his bad health and possible demise is being circulated to bring this rat out of his hiding.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
IF he is dead, the SF went much further than 2-3km into the LoC, probably even 10-12km. There were lots of rumors about HVT being caught. Lets wait and watch...

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Any body has any recent siting of Masood Azhar or Sayed Salaudin ?
Today there was a sound bite bu Masood's brother in law...
both of them missing from action after surgical strike...
Just a coincidence ??

indiatester

Country flag
No way such a news can be kept under wraps.
I doubt if it is either Masood or Hafiz.

I think they should be taken out by assassination squads though. Poisoning/bum blast/sharp shooter.

vayuu1

Country flag
He has got such a punchable face, wanna beat him and piss on him.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Dont think its any biggie.He was on tv threatening Indian media a day after the strikes.

But if it is i dont know what i will do out of happiness.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
All the Hafiz Saeed News items quote a single Video which on Jamaat-ud-dawa site shows a picture of 26th Sep. So, His demise is highly possible. Some people say that even the audio sounded out of sync in the Video.
Hafiz was addressing a rally on 39/09..
dna report was published the next day i,e.. 1st Oct.
It was not any video but eyewitness account.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles