Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The one who support RSS will always do. The one who hate it will always do. I have not seen a single member on DFI or anywhere else who has changed it's opinion. Everyone has certain and inflexible opinion. It's difficult to learn an ideology but almost impossible to unlearn. So, Why to discuss when there cannot be any consensus ?
Param became from being a RSS supporter towards a RSS hater :cool:

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
I think, All religious related thread should be banned on DFI.

Most of the members join DFI because of defense, geo-politics and international affairs only. Quality will improve and there will be healthy discussion.

The one who support RSS will always do. The one who hate it will always do. I have not seen a single member on DFI or anywhere else who has changed it's opinion. Everyone has certain and inflexible opinion. It's difficult to learn an ideology but almost impossible to unlearn. So, Why to discuss
when there cannot be any consensus ?
Absolutely spot on

We are all entitled to our opinions

Discussions on such hot topics only become heated and emotional

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bullshit!! What about Tshering ? All he talks/whines about is congress and sonia in every fvcking thread, he got promoted because mods thought he is good in NE affairs, hell he does not even live there and he never talks about it.

Bloody bad decision by decision makers i would say!!
Tshering is one of the few posters I have great respect for here in DFI. :fyeah:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
T-shering doesn't have any opinion on RSS. I know him very well. Also, He is not so active anymore.....

S.A.T.A. was Pro-RSS but he left the forum few months back due to some strange reason!!
SATA left because of the Tamil chap, and the argument that happened.

Please report the concerned post, we are waiting for it, thanks.

plugwater

T-shering don't have opinion on RSS. I know him very well. Also, He is not so active anymore.....

S.A.T.A. was Pro-RSS but he left the forum few months back due to some strange reason!!
So what ? He got promoted, didnt he ?

SATA arrogantly thought he is intellectually superior to everyone!! pfft!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
T-shering doesn't have any opinion on RSS. I know him very well. Also, He is not so active anymore.....

S.A.T.A. was Pro-RSS but he left the forum few months back due to some unknown reason!!
We cannot stop anyone leaving the forum. SATA was a star member so there one more example of why DFI is not biased.

Galaxy

Country flag
Galaxy,

This is a serious issue for us.

From my working with the staff here for over 3 years now, I have never seen a bias for this or that within and we have tried keeping it that way, if anyone, Ray sir would be the best judge of the situation of what happens within as he overlooks us as a mentor.

None the less, since this thing has happened, corrective measure needs to be taken up. Your post #46 has been reported, and for further action to be taken, report the requisite post. If indeed Godhra killings have been justified, the concerned member, who so ever be that, will face action.
Well, I didn't reported his post at that time. I never ever bothered about that until Pankaj was banned for same reason.

Well, I always appreciated each and every mods/admin. Indeed, All are neutral and balanced in every topic/thread!!

But in RSS related thread, they are not. I cannot challenge Mod/Admin post. It happened many times!!

As i said, I am even okay, if all thread related to RSS and religious are banned!!

Last edited:

blueblood

DBC is interested in fighter aircraft only. Ratus Ratus was barely here. The only foreign members an India forum can attract are our two "dear" neighbors. One one the west and one north. The one on the west prefers to stay in their protective troll forum as the other is there in droves earning their 50cents.
Those two names were just examples. PDF attracts more foreign members than any other Indian forum, why? Each and every forum needs its share of professional members to guide the fanboys. DFI is definitely struggling on this front.

No one gives a flying ---- to Pakis or 50 centrs and you know that.

mikhail

Country flag
i simply don't understand why most of the urban netizens always jump up to bash RSS nowadays!i mean i admit that there are some hindu fundamentalist element present in the organisation but that doesn't mean that the whole organisation is fundamentalist in nature.we have to realise that RSS is a true pan-Indian socio-religious organisation which has a membership of around 6-7 millions throughout India.so my point is if some of them are indeed fascists that doesn't mean that the entire RSS is a fascist organisation!every time some of us jump to RSS bashing we tend to forget the fact that RSS has done a great amount of social service unselfishly for our country and its people.so its better not to judge them by the crimes commited by some anti-social elements.:tsk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Tshering is an idiot!! 'enuf said.
Why because you dont like his posts?

As if you are any better? Since when did you involve in any useful conversation? Stop making smug remarks on others...

LMAO!! Backing your propaganda does not make one a sensible poster.
And Just because he has differing views with you does not make him an idiot.

Galaxy

Country flag
There are non religion threads which are turned into one. DFI was very very very strict when it came to any religious discussion. In fact it was banned when we started. It was only due to numerous member requests that we started it. First it was a pre moded section but that had its own problems.

We trust out members to know what and how to discuss and not come up with hate filled messages.
Well, I still feel - There should not be any religious thread. Staff can rethink.

You have to understand one thing, Netizen join DFI because of Defense and not Religious.

If there will be no religious thread, Quality and active participation will improve!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Well, I didn't reported his post at that time. I never ever bothered about that until Pankaj was banned for same reason.

Well, I always appreciated each and every mods/admin. Indeed, All are neutral and balanced in every topic/thread!!

But in RSS related thread, they are not. I cannot challenge Mod/Admin post.
How someone debates, its their personal choice and the concerned mod/admin does it in their personal capacity.

What matters to us is, does someone carry the same inclination while doing an act of moderation, and that is what I am referring to when I say, and I quote "From my working with the staff here for over 3 years now, I have never seen a bias for this or that within and we have tried keeping it that way, if anyone, Ray sir would be the best judge of the situation of what happens within as he overlooks us as a mentor."

We've made certain stringent rules for the staff so that no one can carry any sort of prejudice while moderating and these are checks and balances we have developed over a period of time, and this does remain our top most priority.

I have taken this issue up with you the way I have should satisfy you that we try and keep no such bias, and I stand committed, if the concerned post appears as reported, the concerned member will face action.

plugwater

Why because you dont like his posts?

As if you are any better? Since when did you involve in any useful conversation? Stop making smug remarks on others...
Yes, i dont like posters who always whine about the same thing in every thread!!

I am not better, did i say that or you are just imagining things ? Since you read only religions/congress bashing/BJP wanking threads i cant blame you for missing my discussions.

pankaj nema

Country flag

But in RSS related thread, they are not. I cannot challenge Mod/Admin post. It happened many times!!

As i said, I am even okay, if all thread related to RSS and religious are banned!!
Galaxy Let us look at it this way

Now whenever RSS is unfairly blamed or targetted or Godhra train BURNING is JUSTIFIED
we can report the posts immediately

SO in this sense banning ME was a good step :cool2:

The rules of " engagement " have been re written

After all we are "engaging " with our ideological rivals :gun:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am not better, did i say that or you are just imaging things ? .
And Yet You are an Elite member- Hence the DFI is biased?????

Since you read only religions/congress bashing/BJP wanking threads i cant blame you for missing my discussions.
I dont comment on stuff I dont know about. Hence I keep away from commenting on Army related stuff. But i follow the defence related stuff more closely than other stuff here and the numerous likes I have given to the armed forces discussions are testimony for that. There are very few people who actually engage in useful discussions in the armed forces related discussions here but you are not one of them and I daresay that I have not seen a single informative argument from you on defence related issues. Never, from my five months of my stay here.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sometime back, OP who started this thread gave justification of Godhra train burning and it was ok and normal but when Pankaj gave justification of Post-Godhra riot, One of the Anti-RSS mod banned him.

All Admin/Mods are Anti-RSS except 1-2 that also i am not sure. But it's okay as it's known fact that they are biased.
To be fair, Admins and Mods are not omnipresent in state of existence.

Such an anomaly should have been reported and brought to their notice.

I am sure cognisance would have been taken.

However, if one misses out issues, it does not make one an RSS man.

That is my belief.

And I think it is an unfair accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles