Is China funding terrosists in Pakistan like Maoists in India

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
This question has been on my mind for the last two years for one reason that is to kill two birds with one stone. One is to keep Pakistan loyal to China and second one is to keep two enemy nations preoccupied on their borders. I think India should grind this message in to the Pakistani citizens psyche to counter the Chinese influence on Pakistanis. I would like to hear opinion of all of you.

The third reason would be to keep Pakistan internal security agencies on toe so that economically they will not be able to progress as well which makes them ever more dependent of China for economic help as well.

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
This question has been on my mind for the last two years for one reason that is to kill two birds with one stone. One is to keep Pakistan loyal to China and second one is to keep two enemy nations preoccupied on their borders. I think India should grind this message in to the Pakistani citizens psyche to counter the Chinese influence on Pakistanis. I would like to hear opinion of all of you.
Yes, you are correct ,I suspect chinese are supplying weapons.... etc via indo-bangladesh border.As you said " India should grind this message.........influence on pakistanis",First we have gather strong evidence that ch****a is behind this mess.Because at present pakistani politicians are puppets of ch***a.:ranger:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
We don't know whether this hypothesis is true or not.

But I can guarantee you one thing. You will NEVER be able to drill anything of this sort into Paki minds. Even if China squeezes their balls openly and does open anti-Islamic activity (like making imams dance, as they did last week), Pakis will continue to suck up to China. They have no one else you see.

Hari Sud

Country flag
If Chinese are funding them, then I am so glad to learn.

no smoking

Country flag
You have to think twice about your two birds theory: Why does Chinese need the second one if they already have one stone-India to do the job?
With the giant India threat on the border, Pakistan has no option but relying on China;
With the "friendly" history between these 2 countries, China doesn't need to do anything to keep two nations preoccupied on their borders.
The stone named "India" has done such a wonderful job, why does China need to waist money on anything else.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
You have to think twice about your two birds theory: Why does Chinese need the second one if they already have one stone-India to do the job?
With the giant India threat on the border, Pakistan has no option but relying on China;
With the "friendly" history between these 2 countries, China doesn't need to do anything to keep two nations preoccupied on their borders.
The stone named "India" has done such a wonderful job, why does China need to waist money on anything else.
They use to rely more on USA before they were abandoned by them and now the scale of dependency is more in your favour which CCP/PLA thugs will squeeze to the maximum. The question when will China be exposed and how will friends will react along with the consequences China will have to deal with? That is the question you need to answer rather than India as a stone to keep Pakistan in your pocket.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes, you are correct ,I suspect chinese are supplying weapons.... etc via indo-bangladesh border.As you said " India should grind this message.........influence on pakistanis",First we have gather strong evidence that ch****a is behind this mess.Because at present pakistani politicians are puppets of ch***a.:ranger:
On eastern front yes, they fund the leaders which use this fund for destabalizing in their own way.

On westernfront, china trains the PA with weaponry and logistics and maps, network capabilites etc. PA gives it to Mujahid regiment.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Of course China is funding, but it never does it directly. Always through proxies.

If one has read Brig Yousaf, the Dy Dir ISI Afghan operations 'Bear Trap', they will note how China supplied weapons and funds to the Mujh.

How many knew that China was actively supporting the Mujh through a proxy?

Ashok mourya

Country flag

The third reason would be to keep Pakistan internal security agencies on toe so that economically they will not be able to progress as well which makes them ever more dependent of China for economic help as well.
I don't believe china funding jihad in Pakistan instead it is the only nation which strongly suppress the Islamist Uighurs in east Turkestan of china.supporting Islamist only harm china in return.
The Chinese administration has lately issued a circulation decreeing that Chinese flags be hung at mosques and that the flags be protected by the mosque imams tied to the Communist Party after buring of a chinese flag by some Islamic radicals. As mandated in the circulars, flagpoles were erected at all mosques and flags were hung.

According to the statements of eyewitnesses, at the beginning of March, unidentified persons in the Colpan Yiza village of the Yenihisar town burnt a Chinese flag that was hung at the neighborhood mosque. After being informed of the news, the Chinese occupation forces blockaded entry into and exit from the village and questioned everyone who resided there. It is reported that the perpetrator was not found but close to 50 people were taken into custody and arrested, starting with the imam of the mosque.

The Chinese administration passed a decision in recent days prohibiting youths under 18 years old, women, and Muslim Uyghurs who are Communist Party members and civil servants from going to mosques.

Ashok mourya

Country flag
Of course China is funding, but it never does it directly. Always through proxies.

If one has read Brig Yousaf, the Dy Dir ISI Afghan operations 'Bear Trap', they will note how China supplied weapons and funds to the Mujh.

India too supported northern alliance in Afghanistan. India's only airbase outside Indian territory is Farkhor airbase in Tajikistan developed by RAW in order to help northern alliance led by Ahmed Masood.India too run a army medical at Farkhor. Currently a squadron of Mig 29 positioned there.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I don't believe china funding jihad in Pakistan instead it is the only nation which strongly suppress the Islamist Uighurs in east Turkestan of china.supporting Islamist only harm china in return.
The Chinese administration has lately issued a circulation decreeing that Chinese flags be hung at mosques and that the flags be protected by the mosque imams tied to the Communist Party after buring of a chinese flag by some Islamic radicals. As mandated in the circulars, flagpoles were erected at all mosques and flags were hung.

According to the statements of eyewitnesses, at the beginning of March, unidentified persons in the Colpan Yiza village of the Yenihisar town burnt a Chinese flag that was hung at the neighborhood mosque. After being informed of the news, the Chinese occupation forces blockaded entry into and exit from the village and questioned everyone who resided there. It is reported that the perpetrator was not found but close to 50 people were taken into custody and arrested, starting with the imam of the mosque.

The Chinese administration passed a decision in recent days prohibiting youths under 18 years old, women, and Muslim Uyghurs who are Communist Party members and civil servants from going to mosques.
They suppress in their country while at the same time keep the potential enemy on fire. They cannot afford to have two nuclear nation as enemy states as well. It is better to prevent than cure. There are lots of unknown till it is exposed. Let us wait and see how and when it becomes a news one day.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

So China has her hands everywhere, I also read somewhere that Mossad was on Pakistan side during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

Ashok mourya

Country flag
Check out this reply of a Chinese in connection with Pakistan and terror
Xeng Chang "¢ 6 months ago
China and UNO must crush Pakistan and Islamic terrorism !
World cannot be safe unless Pakhistan is dissolved and put under UNO or Chinese administration for next 35 years !
All terror by Chechen , ISIL, Al Kaida etc all over globe is emanating from Pakhistan.
Wake up UNO / security council/ NATO !!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

They fund the Pak Army and Pak army raises the jehadi elements. China is aware of this development. China has no problem if the Jehadi elements are away from it's border, they have zero concern, but they also keep watch on their internal situation. If you allow these elements to breed some effects will reciprocate on you. But China handles them well.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
So China has her hands everywhere, I also read somewhere that Mossad was on Pakistan side during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.
OT Correction:

Soviet occupation of Afganistan = Wrong wording.
Attempted liberation of Afghanistan from Mujahids/Islamic terrorists = Right wording.

The reason you call it "Soviet occupation of Afganistan" is because the Western media told you so.
Why?
Because its (Western media's) parent agency (Western governments) were the ones who funded and armed the mujahids and terrorists.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad indirectly helped paks.
About 1/5th to 1/4th of Israeli jews are russian descent, and they harbor hatred toward russia (historical reasons.)

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India too supported northern alliance in Afghanistan. India's only airbase outside Indian territory is Farkhor airbase in Tajikistan developed by RAW in order to help northern alliance led by Ahmed Masood.India too run a army medical at Farkhor. Currently a squadron of Mig 29 positioned there.
How is this connected to Tibet, China or my post that you replied with this?

My post was in continuation to the post wherein I appended the Youtube where it was stated China and Pakistan were funding.

Have I missed something?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is what I read in the book The Bear Trap by Brig Yousaf who organised the training, equipping and funding of the Mujh. Even UK trained some Mujh in UK.

Worth reading the Bear Trap to realise the game that was being played.

Sadly, now we have a Frankenstein on our hands.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
OT Correction:

Soviet occupation of Afganistan = Wrong wording.
Attempted liberation of Afghanistan from Mujahids/Islamic terrorists = Right wording.

The reason you call it "Soviet occupation of Afganistan" is because the Western media told you so.
Why?
Because its (Western media's) parent agency (Western governments) were the ones who funded and armed the mujahids and terrorists.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad indirectly helped paks.
About 1/5th to 1/4th of Israeli jews are russian descent, and they harbor hatred toward russia (historical reasons.)
Nice perception, we can use it from now onwards.

Mossad might have used BLA, to counter Iran, via Baluchistan in early 70's and 80'S. But exactly after 91, the paradigm shifted.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

Who is supplying them weapons Made In China http://cdn.thefiscaltimes.com/cdn/f...ic/slides/Chinese_HJ_8_Iraq.JPG?itok=EP6pB8ff
How Isil is funded, trained and operating in Iraq and Syria - Telegraph

There has be to be a middle facilitator somewhere in the Middle East to deliver them as well. Let us not be naive and accept the Chinese narrative. They have played the same stupidity in our North East corridor and it is going to stop with Burma under our guidance will not co-operate since they have learned very expensive lesson of being used and abused. This behaviour is the way they have been operating and it is going to stop sooner or later. I just want to focus and explore it further if there is any weight in my hypothesis or not.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles