Iraqi singers music video - Indian style

ejazr

Ambassador

Iraqi actors and singers working together with Indian dancers, chereographers to produce an intersting artistic work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
This is actually pretty good.

So what're they making- a whole series of videos or just one?

Lots of scope for cooperation with these guys. Especially with Iraqi need for oil and housing projects.

IBM

India had long history of strong relations culturaly with asia and middle east and arab world. I remembered ,i was in Hyde park London .Saw a 55 yrs old man from Iraq. We sat on same bench enjoy the sunshine. He asked me where r u from ? I said India he was so happy that he kissed my hand i was surprised. so much respect of India in iraqi hearts.

Another incident, when i visited Holland. There are lot of arabs specially from Turkey and Morroco They are mad about Indian movies.

These cultural influnces are very good for India and its image abroad.

Last edited:

peacecracker

Nice Try by that Guy. Seems Bhangra tunes are a hit in arab heartland too?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Now Zaleel Hamid is going to call this "Indian cultural invasion of Iraq" [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

To the now-liberalizing Muslim world, Indian culture is like tasty candy. It's the easiest way to liberalize without indecency. I bet ZH knows this after Ekta Kapoor "invaded" his wife.

IBM

Now Zaleel Hamid is going to call this "Indian cultural invasion of Iraq" [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

To the now-liberalizing Muslim world, Indian culture is like tasty candy. It's the easiest way to liberalize without indecency. I bet ZH knows this after Ekta Kapoor "invaded" his wife.
Our day will be made when zahiil hamid's wife keep karwa choth vart for him. Iam sure he will commit suiside. Tab hume usee aur uski bakwas se nizad milegi hahaha..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
India had long history of strong relations culturaly with asia and middle east and arab world. I remembered ,i was in Hyde park London .Saw a 55 yrs old man from Iraq. We sat on same bench enjoy the sunshine. He asked me where r u from ? I said India he was so happy that he kissed my hand i was surprised. so much respect of India in iraqi hearts.

Another incident, when i visited Holland. There are lot of arabs specially from Turkey and Morroco They are mad about Indian movies.

These cultural influnces are very good for India and its image abroad.
India has always dominated the world using its rich culture and heritage and without using force. so i am not surprised on what you have just said. i also have an incident to share. in my previous employment (2008 - 2009) our company went into structural changes and lots of guys needs to be fired or lay off due to the economic melt down. As i was lead developer in the major projects i was invincible but one of my colleague and my friend jatin shah was in the cross hair. so i went to the top management and explained that "jatin is a important team player on this project and the company can really benefit from him using his productivity. his wife is 8 month pregnant and he definitely needs to stay in payroll. As i am single, i request the management that i will voluntarily resign myself so that the company can afford him" (my savings could easily roll me for 2 years).

After 2 days, the management called me in a conference, jatin was there too. my manager said "I am surprised by the unity and true friendship between both of you guys." I said what?" the manager then told me that, next day jatin came to him requesting that i should stay on the job and jatin should be relieved of his duties so that he can go home and take care of his wife.. The manager was so excited to find out, as a true friend how much we care for each other in this mean world.

That evening the same manager fired 3 black guy and 1 white guy so that we can both stay on the job.

believe it or not it is a true incident

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles