Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter "Qaher 313"

gadeshi

bro , you indians are 99/9 % nice . your post above is also charming !

but back to ghaher issue , i think its better for all of us if we wait a little longer . the fighter i saw and heard about , is going to surprise you and everyone else in the world !

read this completely : MY MESSAGE TO THE WEST CONCERNING IRAN'S F-313 "FIGHTER:" ARROGANCE CAN GET YOU KILLED - AviationIntel.com

so as i said lets wait and see . about saeghe you are right the next generation of saeghe which also is going to be unveiled soon , will enjoy capabilities near super hornet .

there are some other projects that can show you what we are doing here like kowsar project aka shafagh :

needless to say , iran started designing fighters not long ago !! its 20 yrs and we are reaching the needed tech to defend ourselves against possible invasions .

thats what we really want . nothing more
This project is not an Iranian in nature. It is a Mukhamedov DB (Soviet Union/Russia) product. They work on planes with so called round-root wing.
There are many paper projects in theirs courtsey, including this Yak-130 rework for rounded root wing.
I'll post image links later if you want.

Haman10

This project is not an Iranian in nature. It is a Mukhamedov DB (Soviet Union/Russia) product. They work on planes with so called round-root wing.
There are many paper projects in theirs courtsey, including this Yak-130 rework for rounded root wing.
I'll post image links later if you want.
some parts true .

the project was called "M-ATF" it was intended to be a multi-task cheap ultra-advanced fighter jet that would be mass-produced in iran and sold to other countries to counter US F-18 souper hornet and F-16 high blocks .

anyhow Russia backed off after pressure from israel and usa .

the project was continued under the name shafagh meaning (sunrise) in iran

google M-ATF

Phantom

@Haman10
Have there been any photos of the Qaher in actual flight? That would be the easiest way to silence critics. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman10

@Haman10
Have there been any photos of the Qaher in actual flight? That would be the easiest way to silence critics. :)
still no .

in one or two couple of month , yes .

i myself will post the video here :D and criticism is good !! you guys are critics .

trolling is bad , some in other forums are trolling ! :D

so its alright bro ! ;)

Haman10

@gadeshi

mate u can also look up mig-i-2000 . that was the project nick name .:

The M-ATF program was originally a project between Russia and Iran to produce a fourth+ generation fighter plane that would be excellent for developing nations who want to become self-sufficient and self-reliant. The program was eventually abandoned by Russia and Iran, though now some evidence has become available that Iran has either revived the program or using it to advance its Shafaq program. The program traces its roots to the Russian cancelled Mikoyan Project LFI program; the aircraft was also referred to as the MiG-I-2000 or Vityaz2000.A model of the original aircraft was shown at Iran Airshow 2005.

M-ATF - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sivachandan

does this thing even fly.......i mean i never hear iran making any thing that flies

gadeshi

M-ATF is quite possible for Iran in the case of proper scientific support from some aircraft-producing countries.
This is because Iran is incapable of modern engines and avionics development, as well as aerodynamics and flight control algorythmics.

boris

Country flag
:bored::bored: Worth worrying when it can go head to head against the F-22, if Iranians could design a stealth fighter on their own, the F-14's would not be in service rather replaced with something of their own

Till then - GO USAF:borat:

boris

Country flag
Seems someone changed my Avatar back to original.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
:bored::bored: Worth worrying when it can go head to head against the F-22, if Iranians could design a stealth fighter on their own, the F-14's would not be in service rather replaced with something of their own

Till then - GO USAF:borat:
whats your obsession with yankistan ? i see you were supporting them in the devyani thead :scared2:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
does this thing even fly.......i mean i never hear iran making any thing that flies
even we couldn't make anything that flew...progress is made slowly.

we are the last ones who should be bashing others specially when India was bashed with same statements. Atleast some scientific work is being done which cannot be said for the arab lackeys who cant even operate western aircrafts by themselves properly.

sivachandan

actually i hear a lot about u guys...... pretty tough military(with huge ambitions) and a very good space programme

Global Defence

New threads

Articles