Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter "Qaher 313"

geoBR

Country flag
Iran is more important country of the Meddle East. The Arabs and Pakistanis are only coadjuvants on the region.

Go, Iran, Go !!!!!!!! :iran:

:balle:

Iran Zindabad! :iran:

Keep on Iran! :thumb:

Only Israel has industries and technology in Middle East to challenge Iran. Pakistan in comparison to Iran is a joke. Unique Paki advantage is its nuke bomb, that Iran don't has developed yet.

But it is a time issue to Iran create the Shia Nuclear Bomb. When this day arrive, I want to see Pak kills shia muslim unpunishedly.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Their fighter jet reminds me of a Certain Toy i have seen in Transformer cartoons or something? Anyone recollect?

Notice the similarities?????????? He copied THIS!!!!! :facepalm:

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
How embracing that they had no clue on a stealth aircraft and they copied a TOY!! :facepalm:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Gundams ;)

Their fighter jet reminds me of a Certain Toy i have seen in Transformer cartoons or something? Anyone recollect?

Notice the similarities?????????? He copied THIS!!!!! :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Why do you act patriotic? Funny. I don't complain of achievements now by our scientists, engineers, etc. I still stick to my point that during sanctions our DRDO was a BIG JOKE. It would have been very hard for me to judge the winner between the DRDO and the Lal Topi (PBUH). They could not produce a decent weapons systems and looked at Israel in awe. Looking forward, it won't surprise me if DRDO gives run for money for Boeing and/or LM. My advice is be practical or you will end up like one of those pakis going to the moon in 5 years.:namaste:
Okay so even if DRDO was a big JOKE during sanctions as per YOU even then we did not try to fool world by presenting mock up cardboard toys like this....

even in 90s we managed to test our AGNI-1....in 74 BUDDHA SMILED :) (Nuke Test) ...

actually funny thing is you got carried away with this fake stunt to the extent that you started comparing India's achievements for no reason....

Last edited:

one

Okay so even if DRDO was a big JOKE during sanctions as per YOU even then we did not try to fool world by presenting mock up cardboard toys like this....

even in 90s we managed to test our AGNI-1....in 74 BUDDHA SMILED :) (Nuke Test) ...

actually funny thing is you got carried away with this fake stunt to the extent that you started comparing India's achievements for no reason....
Nuts like you are a majority in the land of pure so the results are for everyone to grab popcorn and watch the show. Learn one or two from China. They just don't thumb their chest like gorilla but rather learn from others. Only if you could appreciate the efforts of your friends and enemies alike would you prosper in life.

Even under severe sanctions, one of the most powerful state called Israel does not take them lightly albeit in nuclear tech or missiles. Israel does accept Iran is making progress in some areas of hi-tech.

Govt.of Iran does not state this is the flying aircraft ready for action but the media does. BTW, so called LCA without sanctions we could not even induct it :frusty: We cannot even make a proper assault rifle worthy of attention. As of being a paper plane of Iran we could not even make that during our sanctions.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Nuts like you are a majority in the land of pure so the results are for everyone to grab popcorn and watch the show. Learn one or two from China. They just don't thumb their chest like gorilla but rather learn from others. Only if you could appreciate the efforts of your friends and enemies alike would you prosper in life.
Lol when did India thumb her chest like gorilla??? If we decide to push LCA to service we can do it but since we are not like China who makes even their failures look success we wont do it. Those Chinese do not learn. They just steal and copy and push their unreliable platforms to service to catch cheap customers. You start jumping like 5 years old kid after watching cardboard toy from Iran and call Indian defense organisations a JOKE and expect others to appreciate the efforts of friends and enemies??? thats really very funny.... First learn to ignore the failures and learn to appreciate our efforts and success in making other things they only you will prosper in your life.

Even under severe sanctions, one of the most powerful state called Israel does not take them lightly albeit in nuclear tech or missiles. Israel does accept Iran is making progress in some areas of hi-tech.
When it comes to war no wise country takes any of its enemy lightly...even China does not take Philippines lightly over the dispute on islands...its called taking extra care while dealing with enemy...

Govt.of Iran does not state this is the flying aircraft ready for action but the media does. BTW, so called LCA without sanctions we could not even induct it :frusty: We cannot even make a proper assault rifle worthy of attention. As of being a paper plane of Iran we could not even make that during our sanctions.
There are many other success stories like AGNI series, Prithvi, Space program, Nukes....in very near future there will be home made ATVs, Awacs...learn to appreciate those...

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
"Tehran's newly unveiled stealth fighter will protect the Persian Gulf," Iranian official says

Even if the Qaher 313, is no more than a mock-up that will never fly unless it is almost completely redesigned, Iran insists its new home-made stealth fighter aircraft unveiled on Feb. 2, 2013, is "not a paper model" but an "aircraft designed by the Islamic Republic for anti-choppers missions."

Furthermore the F-313"²s mission would be "protecting security in the Persian Gulf."

This is what a senior Iranian defense ministry official said on Apr. 16 according to the FARS News Agency.

Addressing a group of Iranian soldiers, Deputy Defense Minister General Majid Bokayee pointed to the "confused remarks made by the US military analysts about the features and specifications of the aircraft," explaining that the Qaher 313, designed and developed at a cost of 2 to 3 million USD, has a "unique" structure, will be armed with home-made weapons and equipments and it will feature capabilities that will stun enemies on the battlefield.

According to the Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi, the Qaher 313 is an advanced aircraft with a very small Radar Cross Section, capable of taking off from short runways and flying at low altitude like no other most advanced western plane.

The Aviationist » “Tehran’s newly unveiled stealth fighter will protect the Persian Gulf,” Iranian official says

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Haman10

ghaher ..... hmm !

it'll be unveiled in a matter of months . lets wait till then and see the real ghaher .

just to add something , wait for an amazing eye-catching engine that will surprise everyone !

in the past year we had heard enough blah blah from western countries about our ghaher , when the time arrives , its our turn to laugh :D

Phantom

@Haman10
No offence intended mate, but only blind men would be led to believe that the Qaher is an actual combat aircraft.

The Saeqah, IMO, is the real indicator of Iran's position in Aircraft development. Iran is good enough to reverse engineer/upgrade it's existing arsenal of fighters to modern standards.

Haman10

@Haman10
No offence intended mate, but only blind men would be led to believe that the Qaher is an actual combat aircraft.

The Saeqah, IMO, is the real indicator of Iran's position in Aircraft development. Iran is good enough to reverse engineer/upgrade it's existing arsenal of fighters to modern standards.
bro , you indians are 99/9 % nice . your post above is also charming !

but back to ghaher issue , i think its better for all of us if we wait a little longer . the fighter i saw and heard about , is going to surprise you and everyone else in the world !

read this completely : MY MESSAGE TO THE WEST CONCERNING IRAN'S F-313 "FIGHTER:" ARROGANCE CAN GET YOU KILLED - AviationIntel.com

so as i said lets wait and see . about saeghe you are right the next generation of saeghe which also is going to be unveiled soon , will enjoy capabilities near super hornet .

there are some other projects that can show you what we are doing here like kowsar project aka shafagh :

needless to say , iran started designing fighters not long ago !! its 20 yrs and we are reaching the needed tech to defend ourselves against possible invasions .

thats what we really want . nothing more

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@Haman10 all the best to Iran, if an rc model similar to qaher flew then why not the real one!!!

Iranians do have will and determination.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles