Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter "Qaher 313"

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
One thing is for sure...Iran thought that everyone would believe in this stunt.... but its not happening.... :taunt:

Shirman

Country flag
From cockpit >>

This is even slower than Predator UAV..

They installed all cool looking stuff around to make look things real, This stunt is targeted for there own people to boost confidence..

And we have people here falling for it and cursing there own..
Look at the second pic in the speedometer or Knot-meter, Its written ''MADE IN USA" just below "KNOTS "..........:taunt1::pound:

p2prada

They are not the same dials. The one on the aircraft goes up to 300 Knots. Still too less for a fighter.

It is a fake cockpit, nothing to expect from this.

one

Then you know very little about your own country..

And Worst you compare you and your country achievement for such a cheap stunt..

I think you are better in Stunt country than Ours..
Why do you act patriotic? Funny. I don't complain of achievements now by our scientists, engineers, etc. I still stick to my point that during sanctions our DRDO was a BIG JOKE. It would have been very hard for me to judge the winner between the DRDO and the Lal Topi (PBUH). They could not produce a decent weapons systems and looked at Israel in awe. Looking forward, it won't surprise me if DRDO gives run for money for Boeing and/or LM. My advice is be practical or you will end up like one of those pakis going to the moon in 5 years.:namaste:

one

^^^^^ Oh.... BTW the picture you see on this thread, i would prefer Maruti 800 than so called "Qaher 313" for my defense forces which can be utilized more effectively.:lol:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The big difference between paki and Us is that most of us have self respect & Confidence..

You see its easy to manipulate those who dont have these qualities, Just like you fell for this Iranian Cardboard plane before the pics..

======================

Here, Open your eyes : Ministry of Defence, Govt of India

^^ i hope you can surely read these Gov reports of DRDO achievements back then, And dont make yourself look like joke ( As you called Our Scientist a Joke ).

Why do you act patriotic? Funny. I don't complain of achievements now by our scientists, engineers, etc. I still stick to my point that during sanctions our DRDO was a BIG JOKE. It would have been very hard for me to judge the winner between the DRDO and the Lal Topi (PBUH). They could not produce a decent weapons systems and looked at Israel in awe. Looking forward, it won't surprise me if DRDO gives run for money for Boeing and/or LM. My advice is be practical or you will end up like one of those pakis going to the moon in 5 years.:namaste:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is a better "Qaher"...

one

The big difference between paki and Us is that most of us have self respect & Confidence..

You see its easy to manipulate those who dont have these qualities, Just like you fell for this Iranian Cardboard plane before the pics..

======================

Here, Open your eyes : Ministry of Defence, Govt of India

^^ i hope you can surely read these Gov reports of DRDO achievements back then, And dont make yourself look like joke ( As you called Our Scientist a Joke ).
You miss judge people. Most of the people talked about air intake, small size, jet nozzle, etc. When i first looked at the picture i first looked at the landing gear and that was enough for me to believe this is a model. Yet they are making progress. My basis is for this SJR - International Science Ranking having sanctions yet it is in the 17th spot. Isn't is amazing.....

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I am not Judging you, I just dislike anyone bash Indian People and there work without proper research, I think i made my point..

Regarding Iran, there is no significant progress but lot hyped PR..

======================

About the ranking system, Take it with pinch of salt..

China > UK, GERMANY, JAPAN, FRENCH

You miss judge people. Yet they are making progress. My basis is for this SJR - International Science Ranking having sanctions yet it is in the 17th spot. Isn't is amazing.....

average american

The Aviationist » Here’s why Iran’s new stealth fighter jet can’t fly
Although the oddities of the Qaher 313 or Q-313 or F-313 have been already listed in the article "Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter "Qaher 313"³. And here's a detailed analysis" many of the readers of The Aviationist have requested to recap them in a new post.

Hence, here below you can find all the reasons why we can affirm that Iran's new stealth plane, at least in the form that was showcased on Feb. 2 during the Ten-Day Dawn ceremonies held in Tehran, is nothing more than a mock-up.
1.The size of the plane is weird. The cockpit seems to be too small, to such an extent a normal pilot doesn't properly fit in the ejection seat. Have you ever seen a pilot with his knees above the side borders of the cockpit and his helmet well beyond the ejection seat's head pad?
2.The general shape of the plane is interesting, probably the result of many inputs including the X-32, the X-36, the Boeing Bird of Prey. Still, wings with outern section canted downward seem to be a bit too little to sustain the weight of the aircraft, especially the "adveniristic plane" is intended to carry a powerful engine and internal payload
3.Overall, the plane seems to lack the characteristic rivets, bolts all aircraft, including stealthy ones, feature. Images released so far show it as a plastic-made aircraft
4.The engine exhaust misses any kind of nozzle. The use of afterburner (or, simply, the engine temperature) would possibly melt the entire structure of the jet
5.The aircraft sports fixed canards and air intakes a bit too small to feed a modern jet plane's engine; air intakes resemble those used by modern UCAV designs. They are located above the wing meaning that at high AOA (Angle Of Attack) the intakes would get turbulent or no air at all for the engine.
6.The cockpit is too simple: the front panel lacks the typical wirings while it features few instruments of a type you expect to find on small private planes. Some readers have noticed the airspeed indicator is limited to 300 MPH.
7.The canopy lacks transparency and looks like it is made of plexiglass
8.The nose and main landing gear seem to unretractable (although the hinge mechanism could be hidden by the door bay). Someone has pointed out the landing gear bays dimensions are such to be unable to accomodate the stowed gear but I found no way to verify this theory
9.The flying aircraft shown in the video released yesterday is a radio controlled model (but, it looks like Iranian media outlets have already confirmed this).

Some Iranian readers have said the F-313 is not intended to be an actual plane but a drone. Maybe.

Still the aircraft, manned or unmanned, as displayed on Feb. 2 will hardly take to the air unless extensive modifications are made.

SilentKiller

Country flag
what ever they did they did good its just a mock up and they will improve on it or they would change the design once they come to know the drawback
Its just for propaganda i guess. they cannot create 5th gen engines not electronics. i guess elections are coming and its just to keep public focus away from economic crisis that Iran is facing...
just my view, no way to anger any Iranian friends..its good that they make such planes but first they have to change their foreign policy.

average american

The Aviationist » Here’s why Iran’s new stealth fighter jet can’t fly
Although the oddities of the Qaher 313 or Q-313 or F-313 have been already listed in the article "Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter "Qaher 313"³. And here's a detailed analysis" many of the readers of The Aviationist have requested to recap them in a new post.

Hence, here below you can find all the reasons why we can affirm that Iran's new stealth plane, at least in the form that was showcased on Feb. 2 during the Ten-Day Dawn ceremonies held in Tehran, is nothing more than a mock-up.
1.The size of the plane is weird. The cockpit seems to be too small, to such an extent a normal pilot doesn't properly fit in the ejection seat. Have you ever seen a pilot with his knees above the side borders of the cockpit and his helmet well beyond the ejection seat's head pad?
2.The general shape of the plane is interesting, probably the result of many inputs including the X-32, the X-36, the Boeing Bird of Prey. Still, wings with outern section canted downward seem to be a bit too little to sustain the weight of the aircraft, especially the "adveniristic plane" is intended to carry a powerful engine and internal payload
3.Overall, the plane seems to lack the characteristic rivets, bolts all aircraft, including stealthy ones, feature. Images released so far show it as a plastic-made aircraft
4.The engine exhaust misses any kind of nozzle. The use of afterburner (or, simply, the engine temperature) would possibly melt the entire structure of the jet
5.The aircraft sports fixed canards and air intakes a bit too small to feed a modern jet plane's engine; air intakes resemble those used by modern UCAV designs. They are located above the wing meaning that at high AOA (Angle Of Attack) the intakes would get turbulent or no air at all for the engine.
6.The cockpit is too simple: the front panel lacks the typical wirings while it features few instruments of a type you expect to find on small private planes. Some readers have noticed the airspeed indicator is limited to 300 MPH.
7.The canopy lacks transparency and looks like it is made of plexiglass
8.The nose and main landing gear seem to unretractable (although the hinge mechanism could be hidden by the door bay). Someone has pointed out the landing gear bays dimensions are such to be unable to accomodate the stowed gear but I found no way to verify this theory
9.The flying aircraft shown in the video released yesterday is a radio controlled model (but, it looks like Iranian media outlets have already confirmed this).

Some Iranian readers have said the F-313 is not intended to be an actual plane but a drone. Maybe.

Still the aircraft, manned or unmanned, as displayed on Feb. 2 will hardly take to the air unless extensive modifications are made.

p2prada

I am one of the biggest DRDO critics on this forum and I can clearly say I don't agree with you one bit.

The Fox

Yes dude its just a idea that they have for a Stealth aircraft however i do know it is a mock up if you look at the cockpit closely you will come to know its a mock up what i meant is the design idea is good that doesn't mean that they developed a good 5th gen fighter it will take time
Its just for propaganda i guess. they cannot create 5th gen engines not electronics. i guess elections are coming and its just to keep public focus away from economic crisis that Iran is facing...
just my view, no way to anger any Iranian friends..its good that they make such planes but first they have to change their foreign policy.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Don't justify anything. Ignore me if you want.

Recently there was a report of Iran successfully sending a monkey into space and bringing it back alive, and all you have to talk about is, in your own words, "Cold War shit." Was I wrong in saying you have no idea what you are talking about? The way you are talking to me, is probably by virtue of a habit you have developed trolling with Chinese members. I prefer a little bit more mature conduct, and perhaps I would talk to you accordingly.
Recently there was a report of Iran's space monkey launch being fake... all you have to talk about is Iranian hot air.

Is Iran's space monkey a fake? - Telegraph

Dismissing as remote the possibility that space flight had a dramatic physical affect on the Iranian monkey, international observers have concluded that either the original animal died in space or that the launch – timed to coincide with the 34th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution - simply never took place.

That is Iranian scientific achievement for you... :rofl:

Last edited:

lcatejas

Recently there was a report of Iran's space monkey launch being fake... all you have to talk about is Iranian hot air.

Is Iran's space monkey a fake? - Telegraph

Dismissing as remote the possibility that space flight had a dramatic physical affect on the Iranian monkey, international observers have concluded that either the original animal died in space or that the launch – timed to coincide with the 34th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution - simply never took place.

That is Iranian scientific achievement for you... :rofl:
They could have sent ahmadinejad coz there is no difference between both .. by face and brain..bandar ke haanth me phool ya nariyal...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The Aviationist � Here's why Iran's new stealth fighter jet can't fly
Although the oddities of the Qaher 313 or Q-313 or F-313 have been already listed in the article "Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter "Qaher 313"³. And here's a detailed analysis" many of the readers of The Aviationist have requested to recap them in a new post...

Lol ! a drone with a pilot-cockpit ? even it can not be a drone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles