Iran Nuclear Issue - Old World Order responsible

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You are only a recent follower of GLOBAL geo politics

Are you aware of the PRESSURES on Indian N programme in the Nineties
I am even aware of the pressures in the 70's let alone the 90's.

pankaj nema

Country flag
NPT was INITIALLY for 25 YEARS ie from 1969 to 1994

In 1994 there was a huge conference and India was pressured by the WEST to sign it

India said F**K OFF And NPT was extended INDEFINITELY

pankaj nema

Country flag
NPT was extended indefinitely in 1994 and India showed the middle finger to it

SO the WEST came with ANOTHER idea to pressurise India It was CALLED CTBT

The west thought that without TESTING India can NEITHER ever claim to be a Nuclear power
NOR India will ever be accepted as One

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

In 1994 there was a huge conference and India was pressured by the WEST to sign it

It was in the interest of the west that India remained militarily weak. Why would the west want rivals competing for power and disturb there regional aspirations of dominance ? The west didn't even want china to have nukes but russia gave it to them.

pmaitra

Then there was CTBT, and again India said eff off! Derailed all the tamasha the Nuclear Powers had setup.

pankaj nema

Country flag
When India AGAIN REFUSED to sign CTBT the west realised that India is very serious about its Nukes

And hence spy satellites were focussed on detecting our N test preparations

But the political will was not there the threat of sanctions was always there

Finally we had no choice but to bite the bullet in 1998 and west SHEEPISHLY and GRUDINGLY accepted that India
had indeed become a N weapons state

johnee

In the 90s The Americans were PANDERING to the Chinese desires of being the Numero Uno power of Asia

Also the STUPID Democrats UNDER Bill Clinton thought that by UPLIFTING China Economically
RUSSIA would SOMEHOW Dis integrate

Americans wanted even Russia to disintegrate in the 90s Hence they supported China

AND China wanted AN END to India's Nuclear program

Hence the US opposition to Indian N programme
China being the reason for US' opposition to India' nuke program seems wrong. US has always been inimical to India's power projection. US has been a true successor of Brits in this regard.

US has allowed pakis to gain nukes from China, so that India's nukes can be balanced off. Then, US sanctioned India. But, they also had to sanction the Pakis(to save the face of being impartial). India survived the sanctions unlike the Pakis.

In short, US is inimical to India(independent of other factors).

I will quote part of my previous post:
In many ways, Pakis could challenge India because of US and China. Pakis are the knife, China is the cloak, US is the stabber and europeans(particularly Anglo-Saxons) are the masterminds. India must be careful from all these entities.

All these entities would prefer if India could piggy back them and their nations by providing markets and raw materials. Yet, India's rise beyond a threshold threatens their hold on to power, globally and regionally.

There would be points of convergence of interest, where India could cooperate and work with them. But that should not be confused as 'friendship'. These entities will try to harm, did try to harm and are continuing to harm India, directly or indirectly.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
May i add that sanctions on pakis were only on paper. Un-officially usa transferred many military assets to the pakis on the side.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Johnee

US opposition to India's N programme was both ironical and funny at the same time

In 1974 India went Nuclear

And after 1979 when US needed Pakistan for the FIRST Afghan war they CLOSED their eyes
to Pak N programme

Intially US used to say that India's N weapons were NOT deliverable

BUT with AGNI being tested for the first time in 1989 we sent a MESSAGE that India wanted the ability
to NUKE China

pankaj nema

Country flag
In the Nineties there was a determined effort by the Americans to make China more powerful than even Russia

The stupid democrats financed China's rise HOPING that Russia would then dis integrate even further
in the face of growing Chinese strength

pankaj nema

Country flag
China -US - Pak alliance of the nineties was against India and Russia

China wanted India's N programme to be wound up and Americans were FULLY SUPPORTIVE of this
CHINESE DREAM

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But, if US(and its western lackeys) insist that India give up doing business with Iran. Then, India should insist that US(and its western lackeys) stop supporting and funding Pakistan(which BTW is also a rogue which has already acquired Nukes unlike Iran which still does not have Nukes). So, it has to be quid pro qua. India stops doing business with Iran, IFF US(and its western lackeys) stop funding Pakis. Otherwise, India must continue to look after its energy needs.

Nice sounding bargain. But I don't think India is in a position to impose terms now. I think the West will proceed against Iran with or without India. China on the other hand may make a last minute tanggo with the West on this issue...

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The worst thing India can do is to take sides in this tussle. Iran has done nothing wrong in displaying their 'civilian' tech, indigenous, most importantly. We, the Indians atleast should congratulate them for what they have achieved on their own cause once upon a time we walked down the same path. As far as the US and Israel's demonising of Iran is concerned, I think it is irrelevant. The US and Israel would still demonise Iran if all they had invented was a new type of knife which was a bit sharper than the western ones(however ridiculous that may sound).
If the scenario escalates, however, I hope India plays its eternal role of a pacifist, however if all goes in vain, it would be the best policy to side with Iran. They have not committed any sin that the west can prove(as if it ever had to prove any!) Iran is definitely not a radical-rogue state like Pakistan whose 'non-state actors' threaten to wipe out India off the world map. Furthermore, as long as rhetoric remains just that, there is zero reason to side with the existential crisis stricken Zionists. It would be a crime.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Nice sounding bargain. But I don't think India is in a position to impose terms now. I think the West will proceed against Iran with or without India. China on the other hand may make a last minute tanggo with the West on this issue...
One thing is for certain, asianobserve will wag his tail to Uncle Sam's actions no matter how criminal they are. Maybe Sam should test their DU warheads on you just like they did in Iraq. Then you'll know how it feels to be war stricken. you know what your problem is asian'observe' you speak too much, you know too little. I bet were anyone to invade you, and there were no US to protect you in that hypothetical scenario, all you US a$$ kissing Malaysians would be crapping your pants.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thank you Messiah for encouraging posters here how not to debate...aren't there rules against personal attacks in this forum?

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Iran will never stop uranium enrichment

TEHRAN: Iran "will never stop" its controversial uranium enrichment, the country's envoy to the IAEA said on Tuesday, on the sidelines of a Non-Aligned Movement ministerial meeting in Tehran.

"Our enrichment activities will never stop and we are justified in carrying them out, and we will continue to do so under IAEA supervision," Ali Asghar Soltanieh told reporters. "We will not give up our inalienable right to enrichment," he said.

The defiant reaffirmation of Iran's position underscored a showdown between the Islamic republic and the UN's International Atomic Energy Agency, and the UN Security Council.

The Security Council has repeatedly demanded Iran cease its uranium enrichment and has imposed four sets of sanctions on the country, which have been greatly reinforced by separate US and EU sanctions.

The five permanent members of the Security Council, plus Germany, also this year engaged in three rounds of face-to-face negotiations with Iran on the issue, but they ended in an impasse, with contact downgraded to telephone calls between Iranian and EU officials.

Iran's enrichment is to again be raised this week, when the IAEA is expected to release its latest report based on its ongoing inspections of Iran's nuclear facilities. Some of the report's findings have already been leaked to Israeli and US media, mainly those confirming a July 25 statement by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that hundreds more uranium enrichment centrifuges had been installed.

Iran's refusal to allow inspectors into a military base outside Tehran, Parchin, could also form part of the report.

Western diplomats last week told AFP that months of clean-up work detected at Parchin suggested the site had been "sanitized" to such an extent that a nuclear inspection would now be pointless.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles