IPL will miss Pakistani cricketers: Akram

Do you think India will miss Pakistani players in IPL 2011?

• Total voters

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We don't need Pakistani player. May be i don't know some young Indian Muslim have appeal for them. But for my team (Bangalore, Mumbai) if they took Pakistani player then i will not support them.
How does indian muslim come into the picture?

Iamanidiot

Indian muslims and Pakistanis are entirely two different species and their evolution was different from Aug 15th 1947.Equating both of them is quite erroneous

bhogta

First of all i told some not all. Second i seen some celebrating pakistani win over India from my on eye. So i mention. Of course most of them are quiet different no doubt about that.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
First of all i told some not all. Second i seen some celebrating pakistani win over India from my on eye. So i mention. Of course most of them are quiet different no doubt about that.
I have Muslim friend and i have never seen any one of them celebrating for pakistan team..even few of them discuss Indian cricket more then us...

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Ab to g**d aur jal gai hogi.
Even saurabh tiwari got nearly a million and a half. But no yaar they will eat grass than be friends with india.
What yusuf bhai, don't forget Pakistani are richest people in the world only their country is poor...I mean why will pakistan(where 90% population is rich) take money from India(where 80% population live under $1/day) according to Pakistani ..

Rahul92

Well IPL doesn't need person's who play the game only for money & with least passion on it

jayz india

pakistanis they r not supposed to be missed in fact there missing is cherished in the world,let us say in a flight a captain,crew and passengers cherish that there is no pakistani on board and the probability of the plane landing safely has increased

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned

Oracle

Interested members have voted after a lot of discussions. This thread is not appealing anymore. Requesting Mods to close it so that we can move on to other threads.

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lols. So far no "secular" has bemoaned that Pakistani players are being ignored.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Lols. So far no "secular" has bemoaned that Pakistani players are being ignored.
How does a secular or a communal come into the picture? We are talking nationalities here.

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
Does not. But secular or communal should not come in so many cases too, but that happens.

amitkriit

Yes my "Made in India" shoes will miss those Pakistani players. Might have been a great fun, additional to watching those cheerleaders in action.

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
Seriously. Have you never come across anti Hindu tirade in this context?

@Yusuf
"Tanveer and his Hindu jahaniyat statement in bad taste of a loser is still very much remembered."

this is the video which you are referring too==>

A hindu conspiracy to exclude those shameless match fixers? VHP's hand?

Hoho. Secular brigade has not taken it up. Or have they?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Does not. But secular or communal should not come in so many cases too, but that happens.
Seriously. Have you never come across anti Hindu tirade in this context?

A hindu conspiracy to exclude those shameless match fixers? VHP's hand?

Hoho. Secular brigade has not taken it up. Or have they?
rcscwc:

Shove your "secular-communal" bullshit. Why the fuck should you bring in "secular brigade" and "seculars bemoaning Pakistani exclusion" here? Absolutely no cause for it. It just shows your mental state.

Seriously, give me one useful post that you have made since joining this forum.
Frankly, one would be hard put to find such a post. What more can one expect out of someone who supports Khap Panchayats and their actions of honour killings?

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh, so you oppose khaps?? So, are you automatically qualified to pontificate? What are you doing if not indirectly Pakistanis? Was it really a Hindu conspiracy that excluded that fixer pack?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Oh, so you oppose khaps?? So, are you automatically qualified to pontificate? What are you doing if not indirectly Pakistanis? Was it really a Hindu conspiracy that excluded that fixer pack?
Seriously do you even think before posting?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles