iOS 7.0 download failed

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
30X failed attempts. iOS 8 will be out by the time iOS 7 decides to download.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Always download via Itunes on your PC never via iPhone. Also take Icloud and PC backups.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Always download via Itunes on your PC never via iPhone. Also take Icloud and PC backups.
iTunes won't even let me download it, check for updates and it says 6.1.3 is the current version. I am trying for the 32X with 6 hours remaining.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
iTunes won't even let me download it, check for updates and it says 6.1.3 is the current version. I am trying for the 32X with 6 hours remaining.
Do you have 3.1 Gb free space in your Iphone ? If not first get 3.1 Gb space. Back it up. Goto itunes Check for Updates. Update Itunes to 11.1. Then Download Ios7.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Do you have 3.1 Gb free space in your Iphone ? If not first get 3.1 Gb space. Back it up. Goto itunes Check for Updates. Update Itunes to 11.1. Then Download Ios7.
I have 19.7GB free. It won't even let me update iTunes, the servers must have crashed.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Throw away your iCrap and buy a cheap but better Nokia 108. :)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Maybe I should, I spent 800mb on a mobile DL which completed it, but now the verification process is down!
I guess this is your first time with a major Apple Update.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I guess this is your first time with a major Apple Update.
So you are suggesting that every apple update is this complicated and hasseled?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
So you are suggesting that every apple update is this complicated and hasseled?
A quarter of a billion people are trying to update at the same time. Update tomorrow.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Auto app updates ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I had turned it off under cellular data. I did test out the new Siri but it shouldn't burn anything close to that.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Don't throw away your iPhone ..I will send my Address Just Send it to me

Throw away your iCrap and buy a cheap but better Nokia 108. :)
So it Become Microsoft ..Microsoft ate Nokia

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Has anyone noticed a decrease in battery life? It is draining faster than normal by maybe 10% for me. Not a fan of the video control centre, can't see what videos I have watched and scrubbing the controls isn't as accurate as it was before. The OS does seem to be 5% faster and Geekbench confirms. Typing is very responsive. Siri update has to be the biggest improvement. Safari looks more and more like chrome, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Enjoy getting rid of the flashlight app and having control centre at your finger tip. Multi tasking is improved but they still don't do anything unless opened. Notification centre is a joke. Calendar looks better. The lock screen display with cover art looks lame. I am loving the camera app, now I can finally record video with zoom.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles