Involvement of Pakisthani SF behind attack on September 26 ( NSFW )

Decklander

Re: Involvment of Pakisthani SF behind attack on September 26 ( NSFW )

These lumps of meat look like they have been at the receiving end of a Carl Gustav. Serves them right
Do you now what is called optimum effort in war? If you can easily kill a fly with sledgehammer without being drained of resources, that is called optimum effort. PA must realise that with their begging bowls out, they are no match for IA

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Re: Involvement of Pakisthani SF behind attack on September 26 ( NSFW

guys, don't you think there is an increase in the rate of infiltrations and attacks from pak side recently ? opinions ?
My opinion is that base of infiltrators should be located as a first step. US should provide imagery to IA if that is not already being done. Infiltrators should be target of US drones or IAF manned airstrikes, or IA airmobile operations. Make them bleed.

jmj_overlord

My opinion is that base of infiltrators should be located as a first step. US should provide imagery to IA if that is not already being done. Infiltrators should be target of US drones or IAF manned airstrikes, or IA airmobile operations. Make them bleed.
will US so readily cooperate with IA on this matter ? doesn't these infiltrators have inside help ? if so won't it be be diificult to prepare a strike against them ?

W.G.Ewald

Professional

will US so readily cooperate with IA on this matter ? doesn't these infiltrators have inside help ? if so won't it be be diificult to prepare a strike against them ?
1. I don't know.

2. Probably.

3. Most likely.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

[video=youtube_share;pnHeIXPA58M]http://youtu.be/pnHeIXPA58M[/video]

[video=youtube_share;9GmQx3uW57I]http://youtu.be/9GmQx3uW57I[/video]

kseeker

Retired
Re: Involvment of Pakisthani SF behind attack on September 26 ( NSFW )

Majority of the Terrorists were shot in the head, that speaks lot about shooting skills of Indian army.
Some of the kills looks like sniper shots. I might be wrong then :noidea:

Bheeshma

Nice.. More paki soldiers will join this list.

W.G.Ewald

Professional

[video=youtube_share;pnHeIXPA58M]http://youtu.be/pnHeIXPA58M[/video]

[video=youtube_share;9GmQx3uW57I]http://youtu.be/9GmQx3uW57I[/video]
@arnabmit and others, please see this website on the subject of subsurface target detection. It is a commercial site, but I am sure there are other sources of such technology.

INSITE VI - Subsurface Target Detection, tunnels, underground tunnel identification, drug tunnel, terrorist tunnel, underground threat

Last edited by a moderator:

bennedose

Useful information ,This Thread is educate us to recognize rats in uniform
In addition, I believe it is important that these images are available to be seen by Pakistanis. You can be sure the Paki army and spl forces trainers are seeing these images - possibly of people whom they have seen and know. Hiding the images or blurring them is pointless because we expect our soldiers to kill and see all that and we must not affect queasiness when looking at what our men must see and touch.

jmj_overlord

In addition, I believe it is important that these images are available to be seen by Pakistanis. You can be sure the Paki army and spl forces trainers are seeing these images - possibly of people whom they have seen and know. Hiding the images or blurring them is pointless because we expect our soldiers to kill and see all that and we must not affect queasiness when looking at what our men must see and touch.
no use....those guys always deny the charges and brand their own soldiers as terrorists.......they don't respect even their own soldiers and people

aditya g

Country flag
Cross Post....................

From pictures itself, one can tell there are 2 categories of atankwaadis in J&K:

1. Hit and run, facebook update types, those typically looking for girl friends and fame.

2. Hardcore, commando type jehadis who are very well trained, equipped and have high aptitude. They are looking to be suicided by the Army but only after making a statement. For practical purposes they are SSG infiltrators. They have probably completed a Daura-e-Khaas type course before being sent.

Clearly, the latest Uri attackers belong to second category;

Compare to recent BAT member killed (June 2016):

Mofo is even wearing the same camo and shoes?

View attachment 20396

WARREN SS

Country flag
Some Of them are Are Operatives of CAD

Covert Action Division ISI’s they received training in the United States, while many covert action experts of the CIA were attached to the ISI to guide it in its operations against the Soviet troops by using the Afghan Mujahideen. The ISI, along with the US and Saudi Arabia, nurtured the Afghan Mujaheddin and helped them win the war. It was the main conduit for Western and Arab arms and later helped create the Taliban.

aditya g

Country flag
Operation from March '09 where Major Mohit Sharma received veergati

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...battle-over/story-IzBGfx0K8iYAxVien7KPbL.html

Commenting on the bloodiest clash between the army and terrorists in the state, Brar said six terrorists were killed on Tuesday, taking the death toll to 25 — 17 terrorists and eight soldiers, including Major Mohit Sharma of the Rashtriya Rifles.

The terrorists appear to be well trained. “The jawans we lost were not killed in indiscriminate firing. The terrorists waited for the troops to come within the firing range,” said a middle-rung police officer in Kupwara. The identities of the slain terrorists are not yet known, as all terrorist group are silent on the clash.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Operation from March '09 where Major Mohit Sharma received veergati

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...battle-over/story-IzBGfx0K8iYAxVien7KPbL.html

Commenting on the bloodiest clash between the army and terrorists in the state, Brar said six terrorists were killed on Tuesday, taking the death toll to 25 — 17 terrorists and eight soldiers, including Major Mohit Sharma of the Rashtriya Rifles.

The terrorists appear to be well trained. “The jawans we lost were not killed in indiscriminate firing. The terrorists waited for the troops to come within the firing range,” said a middle-rung police officer in Kupwara. The identities of the slain terrorists are not yet known, as all terrorist group are silent on the clash.

humey sharam bhi nahi ati ..
even after having tactical and strategical superiority India tends to face such ambushes shamelessly like often occurring event.

aditya g

Country flag
humey sharam bhi nahi ati ..
even after having tactical and strategical superiority India tends to face such ambushes shamelessly like often occurring event.
This incident is from '09 where we faced one of the toughest operations in dreaded Haphruda forests which are ideal for jehadi activity and worst from counter terrorist perspective. We have beaten back waves of jehadi terror in J&K starting with 1947 till date. Today's facebook militants are nothing compared to Afghan mujahids who landed up in Kashmir in early 90s.

After reading your posts for past few days I strongly suspect your account is hacked.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We have beaten back waves of jehadi terror in J&K starting with 1947 till date. Today's facebook militants are nothing compared to Afghan mujahids who landed up in Kashmir in early 90s.

After reading your posts for past few days I strongly suspect your account is hacked
Problem is India is allowing them to get prepared and come after Govt. You are not going after them. And this is they know. Like in your novel, you have fantastically put that preparators were taught lesson on their territory.

The day they realize that prepartors are being hunted down by India they will have no other option but to start a war.

But some say Pak will do the same. There is some fear after all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles