INVISIBLE soldier caught on video (high definition 720p)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
INVISIBLE soldier caught on video (high definition)

A video released by Iraqi insurgents capture a U.S. Soldier who appears out of thin air!!! uploaded in [HD] and ran through a couple of different filters
:shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
INVISIBLE soldier caught on video (high definition)

A video released by Iraqi insurgents capture a U.S. Soldier who appears out of thin air!!! uploaded in [HD] and ran through a couple of different filters
:shocked:
Uh... whatever... Just because insurgents use a shitty camera resolution and the guy blends into the pixels don't make him invisible. It means it is a shitty camera.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
hmmm i dont think there is an invisible cloths yet, and to be frank if a maker of video can use Filter Effects to enhance the invisible man wont ARMY in war theater just use some device to pin point them and i think just a IR sensor or Heat sensor will give away the position.

In future this may be used in covert operation but not in any conventional war i feel this tech is so easy to compromise in full war with just few hi-tech devices.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I know a way to make people invisible, it costs 10 million a peace and the person may not return.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles