Introduction!

Punya Pratap

Country flag
Dear DFI Members,

My name is Punya Pratap Karan Rathore and I am rajput from Jaipur but posted in Jodhpur. I am a patriotic Indian who started following our defense sector since I got transferred to Jodhpur where I watch a lot of IAF fighters flying. I feel sad when I see the Flying Coffins fly and proud when the MKI's fly over head.
I am here to gain more insight into our country's defense capability. I am fond of reading and writing so look forward to contribute positively to IDF.

Thanks and best,
Punya Pratap

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Dear DFI Members,

My name is Punya Pratap Karan Rathore and I am rajput from Jaipur but posted in Jodhpur. I am a patriotic Indian who started following our defense sector since I got transferred to Jodhpur where I watch a lot of IAF fighters flying. I feel sad when I see the Flying Coffins fly and proud when the MKI's fly over head.
I am here to gain more insight into our country's defense capability. I am fond of reading and writing so look forward to contribute positively to IDF.

Thanks and best,
Punya Pratap
Welcome to DFI.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the DFI, PP.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI, PP.

I have been to Jodhpur quite a few times, lovely place. stayed in the hotel where they have converted the stables to rooms, part of the 5 star hotel, i forget the name of the place now.

The only time I opt for the window seat is when I am flying to Jodhpur, just for the pleasure of seeing the aircraft so close.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Dear DFI Members,

Thanks and best,
Punya Pratap

you hit a nerve when you mentioned the flying coffins

i still cant accept how the nation allowed it to continue year after year

other than that , welcome to the forum ! pls feel free to express yourself herein

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles