introduction to myself

Menhit

thanks but i still dont see a option for creating a new thread like in other forums, i think i cant
In any sub-forum, the option for creating new thread is in the bottom left. Check for "+Post New Thread" in the bottom left of a sub-forum.

Blackwater

Hello everyone i am new to this website my name is jaheen ali and i am from Islamabad doing my BSc in computer science from VU university.
Nice to meeting you all.
what is VU university???

Soul83

In any sub-forum, the option for creating new thread is in the bottom left. Check for "+Post New Thread" in the bottom left of a sub-forum.
there is none for me i dont know why

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to DFI.

One has to have a certain number of posts before one can start a thread.

PM Yusuf, Lurkerbaba or Singh.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
there is none for me i dont know why
You haven't activated your account totally by confirming your e-mail address. Please check your e-mail that you have used for registration for an activation e-mail from DFI. If you don't see it in inbox, check in the spam folder. And click the activation link & then you can post threads.

Soul83

You haven't activated your account totally by confirming your e-mail address. Please check your e-mail that you have used for registration for an activation e-mail from DFI. If you don't see it in inbox, check in the spam folder. And click the activation link & then you can post threads.
i tried a few times but i got notification "this users primarygroup is also listed as secondary group" i dont know what that means

Haman10

where are the admins ? :horn:

my profile yet to be activated :cry:
@Singh :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles