Internet censorship in the People's Republic of China

badguy2000

Respected Member
whether they can vote or not, most people on the forum have little influence on their society.

they have to accept the order or rule designed or forged by a small number of society elites,who control the most resource in their society and rule their society in fact.

I ,as well as many ordiarny CHinese,acknoweldge it and don't waste time in voting,but concentrating earning money,in order to make a better life quality for my families.
that is why CHina is developing so fast.

but you, and many indains people still insist that vote can change the society....

that is tooo naive.

happy

Can we get on to the topic ?
@badguy2000, @amoy, @nimo_cn

What's your take on Internet censorship in China ? Do you support your govt.s stand on this ?
Honestly, do you expect 50 cents to give a truthful reply???? Come on man, you ought to know that.

They are here just to change our opinion or influence our thought line.

Also, how did you expect them to leave this forum when they want to read our minds ???

Last edited by a moderator:

happy

whether they can vote or not, most people on the forum have little influence on their society.

they have to accept the order or rule designed or forged by a small number of society elites,who control the most resource in their society and rule their society in fact.

I ,as well as many ordiarny CHinese,acknoweldge it and don't waste time in voting,but concentrating earning money,in order to make a better life quality for my families.

but you, and many indains people still insist that vote can change the society....

that is tooo naive.
Since when does China has voting ??? You have neither voting rights nor internet freedom. Keep trolling.

kseeker

Retired
Honestly, do you expect 50 cents to give a truthful reply???? Come on man, you ought to know that.

They are here just to change our opinion or influence our thought line.

Also, how did you expect them to leave this forum when they want to read our minds ???
It's the otherway around :D I was just trying to play their own game here :D

Lets see if they reply or continue their own :blah: :blah: :blah:

badguy2000

Respected Member

What's your take on Internet censorship in China ? Do you support your govt.s stand on this ?
frankly speaking, I can easily surf websites in or outside China...

I don't think censorship in CHinese cyber space is more strict than that outside China...

the only difference is that both have differnent censorship rules....

remember that the cyberspace on the earth consist of two parts ,in fact,which is isolated not by the great fire wall,but by the languages and softwares

one is china-contolled cyberspace, who have 600 million or more netizens and occupied by QQ ,Weibo, Baidu,Taobao and Huawei.

the other is USA-contolled cyberspace,which has 100 million or more netizens,and occupied by Twitter, facebook,google,Ebay and Cisco.

are you still so naive to beilive that USA doesn't censor you and Twitter, facebook,google,Ebay and Cisco are innocent.

kseeker

Retired
are you still so naive to beilive that USA doesn't censor you and Twitter, facebook,google,Ebay and Cisco are innocent.
Did I say anything about Twitter, FB etc ... here ? BTW, you might want to stop using ' naive ' every where ! It doesn't go well all the time. Anyone who is reading this thread or going to read this thread would know who is ' naive ' !

FYI...

FB , Twitter etc.. are not being censored ! they are being watched.

Even Indian govt has similar organization such as NSA who are watching cyberspace activities.

Last edited:

kseeker

Retired

I don't think censorship in CHinese cyber space is more strict than that outside China...

remember that the cyberspace on the earth consist of two parts ,in fact,which is isolated not by the great fire wall,but by the languages and softwares

one is china-contolled cyberspace, who have 600 million or more netizens and occupied by QQ ,Weibo, Baidu,Taobao and Huawei.

the other is USA-contolled cyberspace,which has 100 million or more netizens,and occupied by Twitter, facebook,google,Ebay and Cisco.
That means, you guys have special privileges to access both chinese and US cyberspace ! right ?

Again, do you support your govt's policy on cyberspace usage ?

Can you access torrent sites and other P2P networks ?

badguy2000

Respected Member
Since when does China has voting ??? You have neither voting rights nor internet freedom. Keep trolling.
well, I have not right vote right indeed.... but so what?

you have the vote,so what?

can your vote bring any change to your community? can you vote bring a salary rise for you? can you vote sack any corrupted official?

I do have no vote. but the city here have turn modernized rapidly, My salary rise 10+ times the past decade. Ten years ago, my daily expenditure was less 1 USD ,but now I can afford abroad travell, mondern appartments and autos like Erupeans or Jananese .

So, I have not vote, SO what?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
guy, face the reality.however stone-cold it is . the world is run by a few society elite.

To ordianry human kinds on the earth,wherever you are in USA or CHina, they have little influence on how to run the society.

the only difference is that votes make indians people not aknowledge it while autocracy in CHina make CHinese people aknoweldge it.

I loved that!

India ruled by the elite.

Sure. China is ruled by the rustic, woke reps & peasant?

A peasant like Xi, who is actually a zprinceling promoted through zneoptism with a family fortune through crony capitalism?

Some peasant, indeed!

well,

truth is that

you are the one who sing high praise for the new clothes of the emperor.

but I am the one who tell all that the emperor have nothing on.
Indeed, you would say so.

Already getting chilblain?

that is tooo naive.
Indians as a people can chage society through votes.

In China, the CCP decide how the society will be shaped, with citizens as mere zombies.

In China bribing the people to fall in line, while the CCP loots as do the Princelings!

Sure, you can surf.

So can Xi!

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
That means, you guys have special privileges to access both chinese and US cyberspace ! right ?

Again, do you support your govt's policy on cyberspace usage ?

Can you access torrent sites and other P2P networks ?
well, anybody in CHina can surf websites outside CHina, if they want.

the main barrier is not "censorship" or "the great fire wall",but language.

"the great fire wall" usually just block some paticular anti-CCP website(usually CHinese version),such as freeasia radio...etc.

kseeker

Retired
well, anybody in CHina can surf websites outside CHina, if they want.
If they want or explicitly allowed ?

One of my friend had been to china few months ago and had to stay there for couple of months; as per him, FB, Twitter wan't accessible at all, neither the torrent websites !

nimo_cn

Country flag

how much do you know about Chinese censorship? do you, like any others here, believe that dfi is blocked in China and Chinese posters need clearance to visit dfi?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

badguy2000

Respected Member
BTW,

China has 600 milion Netzens or more...

if most CHinese can write in english. the American-contrloled cyberspace, includine here IDF, will be flooded by Chinese netzens.

American-controlled cyberspace can be so now, just because it is protected by two dams,one is languages, the other is the great fire wall.

kseeker

Retired
how much do you know about Chinese censorship? do you, like any others here, believe that dfi is blocked in China and Chinese posters need clearance to visit dfi?
I do not know, hence the questions !

kseeker

Retired
BTW,

China has 600 milion Netzens or more...

if most CHinese can write in english. the American-contrloled cyberspace, includine here IDF, will be flooded by Chinese netzens.

American-controlled cyberspace can be so now, just because it is protected by two dams,one is languages, the other is the great fire wall.
It's DFI not IDF ! forgot in which forum you are posting ? ;)

happy

well, I have not right vote right indeed.... but so what?

you have the vote,so what?

can your vote bring any change to your community? can you vote bring a salary rise for you? can you vote sack any corrupted official?

I do have no vote. but the city here have turn modernized rapidly, My salary rise 10+ times the past decade. Ten years ago, my daily expenditure was less 1 USD ,but now I can afford abroad travell, mondern appartments and autos like Erupeans or Jananese .

So, I have not vote, SO what?
Come on boss, do you even know the meaning of VOTE ????

FYI it is a means to express which is btw one of the most basic urges of the human kind. You must be really out of your mind to ask "so what" !!!!!!

Irrespective of the change we bring through vote, the right to vote is in itself a freedom of expression.

The 'change' is a by product of that freedom which may or may not hold true every time.

In being denied that basic freedom of expression, you cannot express yourself at home, in your job, while shopping and even on the internet. Basically, you guys are just living in an open air jail and the CCP has succeeded in creating a false sense of security which is sooner or later bound to implode. That is the main reason for your internet censorship.

badguy2000

Respected Member
If they want or explicitly allowed ?

One of my friend had been to china few months ago and had to stay there for couple of months; as per him, FB, Twitter wan't accessible at all, neither the torrent websites !
Twitter and FB are one of those small number which are cencored.
but you can surf it easily with proxy,if you reall want to surf it.

But most CHinese don't like Twitter and FB,because they are much technicaly inferior to their Chinese rivals such as weibo and QQ.

happy

The only plausible reason regarding why you can easily surf the websites is because you are higher up on the "50 cents" hierarchy.

Hence also why you dont have that stupid "Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2".

If you have the guts prove me wrong :taunt: :taunt:

kseeker

Retired
But most CHinese don't like Twitter and FB,because they are much technicaly inferior to their Chinese rivals such as weibo and QQ.
Just because you guys are not allowed to use them makes them inferior ? Could you please explain why Weibo or QQ are superior and others are not ?

badguy2000

Respected Member
The only plausible reason regarding why you can easily surf the websites is because you are higher up on the "50 cents" hierarchy.

Hence also why you dont have that stupid "Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2".

If you have the guts prove me wrong :taunt: :taunt:
guy, older members here never raise such silly question.they all know how i turn father from a single one.
many of them read many threads on my personal life....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles