International Olympic Committee suspends India

SPIEZ

Country flag
Good news to all Indians.

Noww this will be one less waste of public money :D

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Nothing to be happy about, must be devastating for our athletes who prepare hard to get a chance to play in the Olympics. This is just shameful.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Good this. If it helps cleaning the mess. Similarly the hockey and other federations should get banned too.

amoy

IOC kicks India out of Olympic movement

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian
Under the suspension, the Indian body will stop receiving IOC funding and its officials will be banned from attending Olympic meetings and events. India's athletes will be barred from competing in Olympic events under their national flag, although the IOC could allow them to do so under the Olympic flag.

"Today, for Indian athletes it is not possible to take part in any competition under IOC jurisdiction. The IOC has always had the intention to protect the athletes. But for the moment, there is no exception," said Pere Miro, director of IOC relations.

mayfair

Re: IOC kicks India out of Olympic movement

Feel bad for the sportspeople, but IOA officials should be dragged on the street and showered with rottens eggs and tomatoes. Bloody scum.

Blackwater

My Chinese friend got late on this news. He failed to copy this news in time:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW its a good news for Chinese ,as they have more chances to win more medals in Olympics:taunt::taunt::laugh::laugh:

Sabir

DFI TEAM

My Chinese friend got late on this news. He failed to copy this news in time:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW its a good news for Chinese ,as they have more chances to win more medals in Olympics:taunt::taunt::laugh::laugh:
While reading your last sentence I felt my ears became red.

amoy

My Chinese friend got late on this news. He failed to copy this news in time:laugh:

BTW its a good news for Chinese ,as they have more chances to win more medals in Olympics:taunt:
oooops Indian good bhai pls help move this thread to "Joke" section. So Indians would kiss Sochi 2014 good-bye???:ban:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles