Interesting video: Yuri Bezmenov

prohumanity

Country flag
Interesting....But, it ended up well for India as India got technology for Bhilai steel plant, Bokaro steel plant, Mig-17s and MIg21 s, sattelite tech for Aryabhatta, INSAt 1 AND 2 AND SO ON. All superpowers do this type of propaganda in different ways...don't we watch the propaganda in Mainstream American media like CNN, MSNBC, FOx news etc. and BBC ....it's more subtle so ordinary people can not figure it out. British colonialists did indulge in propaganda too. I feel sad to learn about Indian administrative officers/politicians for behaving like alcoholics.
it may be part of the widespread western propaganda such as demonizing Saddam (WMD in Iraq) and these days demonizing Putin 24/7 on CNN ? How do you know that this guy was not paid 5 million dollars by jews to do this interview? As for racism, every other day in USA today, black kids are being shot dead by white policeman and you can not even count the number of mentally ill people being shot by Police in USA. Photos seem genuine but this guy's interpretation of photos may or may not be true. BTW, he is a defector...

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
Interesting....But, it ended up well for India as India got technology for Bhilai steel plant, Bokaro steel plant, Mig-17s and MIg21 s, sattelite tech for Aryabhatta, INSAt 1 AND 2 AND SO ON. All superpowers do this type of propaganda in different ways...don't we watch the propaganda in Mainstream American media like CNN, MSNBC, FOx news etc. and BBC ....it's more subtle so ordinary people can not figure it out. British colonialists did indulge in propaganda too. I feel sad to learn about Indian administrative officers/politicians for behaving like alcoholics.
it may be part of the widespread western propaganda such as demonizing Saddam (WMD in Iraq) and these days demonizing Putin 24/7 on CNN ? How do you know that this guy was not paid 5 million dollars by jews to do this interview? As for racism, every other day in USA today, black kids are being shot dead by white policeman and you can not even count the number of mentally ill people being shot by Police in USA. Photos seem genuine but this guy's interpretation of photos may or may not be true. BTW, he is a defector...
Q: Why he become defector....?

A: (watch this video again @ 6:30 to @ 8:17)

Free Karma

Yeah this video is interesting, there are a few other versions, there is another one of him teaching it inside a class.

But it's quite easy to notice that these videos themselves are meant for anti communist propaganda, (towards the end "be faithful to the church" ,"America is the last and only country that can stand against this!" :D), but he does make some interesting points (someone sent me this video during the AAP agitations..and I could see parallels to this esp. in creating mistrust in society and making people believe everything is rotten, and they need a revolution to save them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
These type of people are there in all countries since it is important for countries to present a 'pretty' picture of their country to those who are opinion makers of other countries who visit.

Spindrift

What i find fascinating is that at that time quite a number of our intellectuals, journalists, college professors and other people who were being bankrolled by the Soviets to preach the communist ideology where also on the Soviet's kill list, should the shit hit the fan. It would be interesting to find out who those people were and if they or their apprentices are still in a position to influence government policy.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles