Interesting Paradoxes

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
How is time travel(US) equal to parallel universe(EU) travel!!!! Simple!!!! they are similar but not the same... neither is possible...
As of now.

Oh, please do read more about the subject if you're interested.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
As of now.

Oh, please do read more about the subject if you're interested.

I have read a lot about it... Its not possible, Just by applying the same Fermi paradox for time travel.... And its not possible by current relative physics (note: not even by Relativity physics, let alone Classical Physics).... AND AS i said time travel not equal to multi universe travel...
And i dont believe Multi universes exist... its a controversial concept.... any way lets agree to disagree...!!! and move on any other paradoxes....!!!!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ha Ha! Who is the five year old here? :p
speaking about a stupid religious concept is Scientific:frusty::frusty: for you people and speaking actual science is the work of 5yr olds:toilet:... Must be new....!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Our reality is singular, it is made up of unique combination of different quantum variables. In sense that you can exist in only one universe at a time, as Vyom said, parallel universes, as the name suggests cannot intersect.
Exactly....!!!! I mean what yar???? you provide answers for yourself...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@ Vyom
How does Anthropic principle support your concept of God...????

It actually supports Atheist, that life exist because it exists(Simple way of putting it forward)

Anthropic principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The principle was formulated as a response to a series of observations that the laws of nature and parameters of the Universe take on values that are consistent with conditions for life as we know it rather than a set of values that would not be consistent with life on Earth. The anthropic principle states that this is a necessity, because if life were impossible, no one would know it. That is, it must be possible to observe some Universe, and hence, the laws and constants of any such universe must accommodate that possibility.

Vyom

Seeker
@ Vyom
How does Anthropic principle support your concept of God...????

It actually supports Atheist, that life exist because it exists(Simple way of putting it forward)

Anthropic principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The principle was formulated as a response to a series of observations that the laws of nature and parameters of the Universe take on values that are consistent with conditions for life as we know it rather than a set of values that would not be consistent with life on Earth. The anthropic principle states that this is a necessity, because if life were impossible, no one would know it. That is, it must be possible to observe some Universe, and hence, the laws and constants of any such universe must accommodate that possibility.
First, I think you need to develop certain understanding about the context in which things are stated. When did I said Anthropic Principle supports the concept of God?

I asked if he knows, as in understand the principle and not for copy-paste. That is just the primer that you have copy pasted, the Anthropic principle is based on the presumption that certain conditions led to the creation of both the universe and life by hit and trial of "Nature". The creation, by virtue of Anthropic principle is hence accidental, if you understand that word in this context.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
First, I think you need to develop certain understanding about the context in which things are stated. When did I said Anthropic Principle supports the concept of God?

I asked if he knows, as in understand the principle and not for copy-paste. That is just the primer that you have copy pasted, the Anthropic principle is based on the presumption that certain conditions led to the creation of both the universe and life by hit and trial of "Nature". The creation, by virtue of Anthropic principle is hence accidental, if you understand that word in this context.
Ok what were you trying to say through this Anthrotopic principle!!!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Please try and read through the replies, start from the first page.
Thats what is confusing... You have not made your stand clearly...

You say athiests believe in something which is not possible(in your post in the fist page) for which i gave the Anthropic principle....??? So what problem you have in that....???

then you have said God's existence is Proven... so in which post have you proved the existense of god or pray tell where it had been proven????

Vyom

Seeker
Thats what is confusing... You have not made your stand clearly...

You say athiests believe in something which is not possible(in your post in the fist page) for which i gave the Anthropic principle....??? So what problem you have in that....???

then you have said God's existence is Proven... so in which post have you proved the existense of god or pray tell where it had been proven????
Why do you seek answers from a 5 year old? *snickers*

Anyway, you need to read through the replies, if you do so with patience I hope you will most certainly get the answer.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why do you seek answers from a 5 year old? *snickers*

Anyway, you need to read through the replies, if you do so with patience I hope you will most certainly get the answer.
You have done nothing to give the answers... just the typical Religious type escapism.... Any way.... that was a good paradox... If you know more post it here.....

Vyom

Seeker
You have done nothing to give the answers... just the typical Religious type escapism.... Any way.... that was a good paradox... If you know more post it here.....
:namaste: ..........

Vyom

Seeker
That is an incomplete interpretation. The theory explicitly mentions that with each second new universes are being created.
The many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is the idea that all possible alternate histories of the universe actually exist. At every point in time, the universe splits into a multitude of existences in which every possible outcome of each quantum process actually happens.
Guess what? This is what solves my first paradox. :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is the idea that all possible alternate histories of the universe actually exist. At every point in time, the universe splits into a multitude of existences in which every possible outcome of each quantum process actually happens.
hey Dovahkiin:
No offense but do you even realize how these lines sound like.....???? any way...

Here is a paradox from your argument.... how about i dont care about the multi univs because they dont exist and even if it does exist, we cant travel there(by applying the same fermi paradox, since we have no visitors and also as Vyom said it cant intersect) and even if it interacts its useless for us(since you wont be in this universe any more if that happens) and so this whole Multi-verse is a waste of our time... Now shall we move on to other paradoxes????

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
No offense but do you even realize how these lines sound like.....???? any way...
No offence but do you know how you sound like?

how about i dont care about the multi univs because they dont exist
A very logical argument . Wow.

how about i dont care about the multi univs because they dont exist and even if it does exist, we cant travel there(by applying the same fermi paradox, since we have no visitors and also as Vyom said it cant intersect)
No offence, but you don't seem to be of mathematical background. Intersection is in no way relates to travel as you say it. By intersection it it is implied that you can't exist on two of them together.Let me break it down for you.

Consider a point of intersection of two lines, this point(call it A) exists on both lines(say m1 and m2) as in it satisfies both of their equations. Now let the two lines be parallel. There won't exist any real point which would lie simultaneously on both lines. Now change the lines to universes and the point to an individual.

by applying the same fermi paradox
Fermi paradox is not even a paradox per se....

The Fermi paradox (Fermi's paradox or Fermi-paradox) is the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations and the lack of evidence for, or contact with, such civilizations.
(from wiki)

It is based on lack of "evidence" rather than a physical impossibility...I'm not even sure you understood it.

even if it interacts its useless for us(since you wont be in this universe any more if that happens) and so this whole Multi-verse is a waste of our time
So what is your argument?
You reject the existence of Multiverse, because you feel it is a waste of your time?

Now shall we move on to other paradoxes????
I tried to hint you to do that by skipping a reply of yours, but it seems you are too hung up on it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No offence but do you know how you sound like?

A very logical argument . Wow.

No offence, but you don't seem to be of mathematical background. Intersection is in no way relates to travel as you say it. By intersection it it is implied that you can't exist on two of them together.Let me break it down for you.

Consider a point of intersection of two lines, this point(call it A) exists on both lines(say m1 and m2) as in it satisfies both of their equations. Now let the two lines be parallel. There won't exist any real point which would lie simultaneously on both lines. Now change the lines to universes and the point to an individual.

Fermi paradox is not even a paradox per se....

(from wiki)

It is based on lack of "evidence" rather than a physical impossibility...I'm not even sure you understood it.

So what is your argument?
You reject the existence of Multiverse, because you feel it is a waste of your time?

I tried to hint you to do that by skipping a reply of yours, but it seems you are too hung up on it.
What i said was multi verse theory is stupid and controversial...

It is controversial ... that wont change because you want it to....

I think you dont understand what i implied.. But you seem to be very good in physics..???!!!:confused:

Look even by your argument If the Multiple parallel verses exist, then there is no use to us or the matter of debate (time travel) is there..

1. You travel to other univ- meaning you are leaving the present universe!!!! So this universe is not going to change now is it???? So what your actions can bring is not gonna affect the universe you left does it... here the grand father still Abused you....!!!!! now that is not going to change does it???

2. In the other univs, even if you stopped the Grand father from abusing you, it is not you who is saved is it???? Now if you cant understand something as simple this ... then ok

As you may have it.... You won the debate:frusty::frusty::facepalm::facepalm:

But before that... How does time travel equal multiverse travel...???? this time i am an idiot as i cant undertstand:noidea: this as time travel is the matter involved in the paradox....:noidea:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
OK How does two parallel lines intersect on a single point, pray telll?????:frusty::frusty:

Parallel univs are branching univs and not parallel per se:rolleyes:

And i said fermi paradox for an example not literal meaning... as i said there is high chance of discovery of the travel machines(considering no of univs created are trillions or zillions everysecond it has a high chance that there was a discovery of the machine) as per your multi verses... so we should have seen the people of parallel reality, but we have not( high chance of alien discovery, but we have not- compare)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I'm through with this thread.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles