Insiders, not invaders

pankaj nema

Country flag
Back to the topic !

is it safe to say "Invaders became genetic insiders with outsider ideology " ?

Invade, encroach, legalize the encroachment using the doctrine of Adverse Possession , then claim to be an insider ! this is how people possess others' property these days, lol it was started by Muslim invaders!
You know there is a term for WAR BOOTY in Islam

It is called MAAL E GHANEEMAT

Not only it is justified it is perfectly ISLAMIC

Sukerchakia

Zaid Hamid and his likes dont need to go far to back their two-nation theory. The last two pages are enough. Scare-mongering and hate all around.

Sukerchakia

You guys must have seen some TV discussions on Ram Janambhoomi controversy

In such discussions eminent Muslims are invited

Yet even they talk in such DEFENSIVE manner ; their usual and standard arguements being

" Why are such issues being raised at all Just forget the PAST "

Muslims do nt have even the courtesy of apologising for their cruelties

WTF why should Hindus forget the past NEVER

The faultlines are just too deep
So Muslims should apologize for something that happened 500 years back? Are you even for real?

I can understand you asking redressal for events in the 20th century. Even Jews have moved on from the holocaust and have friendly relations with the Germans. But you want to hold something that happened 500 years back against Indian Muslims. Something that their ancestors may or may not have done?

pankaj nema

Country flag
So Muslims should apologize for something that happened 500 years back? Are you even for real?

I can understand you asking redressal for events in the 20th century. Even Jews have moved on from the holocaust and have friendly relations with the Germans. But you want to hold something that happened 500 years back against Indian Muslims. Something that their ancestors may or may not have done?
YES we want an apology What is wrong in it

Dont upper caste Hindus apologise ALL the time for Caste Injustices including here in this forum

No body becomes a SMALLER person by apologising

The fact that is that neither can they accept that their ancestors did any thing wrong
nor they have any shame about it

That is why they shamelessly cling to the Babri masjid

pankaj nema

Country flag

Why Muslims cannot apologise is because they are PROUD of the Glorious Islamic achievements

All that was done in India was in the name of Islam So it was justified

Reactions: KS

Sukerchakia

YES we want an apology What is wrong in it

Dont upper caste Hindus apologise ALL the time for Caste Injustices including here in this forum

No body becomes a SMALLER person by apologising

The fact that is that neither can they accept that their ancestors did any thing wrong
nor they have any shame about it

That is why they shamelessly cling to the Babri masjid
You have the gall to continue with this line of reasoning is really amazing.

So who should apologize to you? The imam of the Jama Masjid in Delhi? And will that make you see them as equal citizens of this country as you?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Who will apologize and under what authority? There is no " Vatican" in Islam. That is if anyone accepts it as an Islamic invasion. I don't. We have been through all this.

May be we should ask mongulia and china to apologize as they all originated from there.

Sukerchakia

I will tell you the difference. They are say 20% of Indian population, so they will remain loyal to India for their own sake. Once their population reaches say 40% they will start talking about Ummah and Dar-ul-Islam, may be another division or separate electorate. When they will reach 50% there will be a holy war against the kafirs and idolaters, and the golden age will dawn again with the use of sword, like in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
So lets assume that happens. What is so terribly wrong about it? Doesn't democracy means the rule of the majority? And hasn't India's cultural and social ethos changed numerous times since the first Indo European nomads stepped down from the north-west?

pankaj nema

Country flag
You have the gall to continue with this line of reasoning is really amazing.

So who should apologize to you? The imam of the Jama Masjid in Delhi? And will that make you see them as equal citizens of this country as you?
Yeah it is not just me but hundreds of Millions of Hindus FEEL like this

Hindus will Not carry placards in their hands demanding an apology and neither it will ever be an election
issue

But what Hindus feel I KNOW It is not rocket science at all

It is simple Human nature

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Who will apologize and under what authority? There is no " Vatican" in Islam. That is if anyone accepts it as an Islamic invasion. I don't. We have been through all this.

May be we should ask mongulia and china to apologize as they all originated from there.
Who said muslims dont have a Vatican, all Sunni muslims wait for the clerics in Saudi Arabia to even tell them it is a full moon and Ramadan has ended or begun. The same way the Shias look more towards Iran.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Wow now we go to Indian Muslims being 40% of population. :facepalm:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Apology is like a distant Galaxy or a different universe

There is not even acceptance of the facts of past Such is the Muslim EGO

Where does this Ego come from

Sukerchakia

Yeah it is not just me but hundreds of Millions of Hindus FEEL like this

Hindus will Not carry placards in their hands demanding an apology and neither it will ever be an election
issue

But what Hindus feel I KNOW It is not rocket science at all

It is simple Human nature
Speak for yourself only. Untill we have a survey to prove that, I will just take your post as a right-wingers rant.

I believe Hindus of this country to be much more forward looking and practical than the likes of you.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Who said muslims dont have a Vatican, all Sunni muslims wait for the clerics in Saudi Arabia to even tell them it is a full moon and Ramadan has ended or begun. The same way the Shias look more towards Iran.
There are pockets. Every small sect had a head. Nothing like a Vatican that represents all Catholics.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
There are pockets. Every small sect had a head. Nothing like a Vatican that represents all Catholics.
There are not sects in Sunni Islam, there may be in Shia. The Sunnis all look towards Mecca for Ramadan announcements.

pankaj nema

Country flag
So lets assume that happens. What is so terribly wrong about it? Doesn't democracy means the rule of the majority? And hasn't India's cultural and social ethos changed numerous times since the first Indo European nomads stepped down from the north-west?
So finally your HEARTS desire has come out in the open

That you Muslims want to take over our country , Fine go ahead try it

pankaj nema

Country flag
Speak for yourself only. Untill we have a survey to prove that, I will just take your post as a right-wingers rant.

I believe Hindus of this country to be much more forward looking and practical than the likes of you.
Then why are the fault lines between Hindus and Muslims so deep

Why the ghettoisation and the suspicion

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There are not sects in Sunni Islam, there may be in Shia. The Sunnis all look towards Mecca for Ramadan announcements.
Really? You know there is days difference in when Ramandan starts in Saudi and India?

Who will apologize "on behalf of" Muslims? The King of Saudi? Or Hamid Karzai as someone invaded from there? Or the Ayotollah for Nadir Shah? And as I mentioned earlier Hu Jintao as it has largest Mongol population were the barbarians originated?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Well ! thread has not only matured but grown old, save it before this thread turns into another Muslim bashing thread :shocked:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles