INS Vikramaditya (Adm Gorshkov) aircraft carrier

Blackwater

I have a different take on that. You must not have missed the heat wave and drought this year. It was most likely an ammo cookoff, although I have since not been following that incident.

as far as i understand ammo depot are made of mud house not concrete

is that true

delta

Country flag
Thats what I say all the way...
Just look at our para sf guys....they don't wear bpj....and they become victims.
I have never seen any security forces which neglect safety equipments.
There should be rule...
Like we have dress code in schools..
No proper uniform--- go home.
No bpj/ helmet /patka ---- Oh ! Dear soldier...can you plz stay away from this encounter .

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
"No combat-ready unit ever passes inspection. And no inspection-ready unit ever passes combat"

That said, we are indeed woefully short of such basic equipment, which also impacts the practice of using them when they are available.

hardip

Why have not India chosen S-300 Long Range Air Defense system for its Carriers? even INS Vikramaditya!!!

may be because....

s300 /s400 defense system for a big ground area..(it's very expensive too) . it's not suitable for any aircraft carrier.... (not only for size like ghorskov 45 k ton...but also not suitable for..us Nimitz class...
Nimitz class. is a nuclear powered heavy Aircraft carrier with.. 9o jets... nd it have.. RIM-116 nd RIM-7 defense..system is short nd Medium range defense system...

we also need like that defense system for INS Vikramaditya nd future INS Vikrant claas AcC..

India needs.. improve.. Barak.. Akash...maitri,,Sam missile system to advanced level... not in range. but also.. in Quality... (to hit the target)

Superdefender

No need S-300 on AC. They need next generation Anti-missile laser weapons that can be mounted easily on them as well destroyers. Our future vessels can incorporate them.

hardip

No need S-300 on AC. They need next generation Anti-missile laser weapons that can be mounted easily on them as well destroyers. Our future vessels can incorporate them.

Of course ur right..mann

but anti Missile laser . development is ongoing program by us nd also... in Russia...

for us difficult to reach this... technology..without western support... or Israeli support..

we r in first or next stage of Sam system development programs... so..

we have to think about that..

Superdefender

Of course ur right..mann

but anti Missile laser . development is ongoing program by us nd also... in Russia...

for us difficult to reach this... technology..without western support... or Israeli support..

we r in first or next stage of Sam system development programs... so..

we have to think about that..
Go to DRDO wiki page and follow LASTEC section. All are progressing highly secretly!!

hardip

Go to DRDO wiki page and follow LASTEC section. All are progressing highly secretly!!

of course bro..
Maybe ur right...

M not want to x cuse for this..
DRDO is our Reputable defense.... organisation...for making military /isro

but..u can see..
list all programs..many program success and use in our military
but
it ratio of success is very..low man..
some programs start... but not went to target....
see this.. some programs start... in 80' but still on way today..
some start.. in mid 85' nd they not success .. as need of military....and in.d and that. military weapons /radar/ equipment buy from other countries.... (in highly price)

u talking about LASTEC...

OK but it... is on going..
no budy know gets successful or goes to dumb..

see.. akash.. after many time year it's is not our Primary Sam same.. trisul, nag, astra AAM.. arjun mk1,mk2.. we just produced 124..only..
abhay.. ifv.. since 1998.. stil not any enough progress...
we still depending on USSR ' Bmp-1,2.. just number of 2000 nd 1000.. (that is not enough for fight against china-pak)
We not have.. enough..APC..

think this..
no doubt our soldiers fight without all this.. but
what about their safety... this is 21 century.. man..
u have to see PLA ' army, preparation, program, military capability, military expenditures...

I m sure u just scare...

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Why can't we replace broiler with gas engines for fuel and weight savings?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles