India-Iran Relations

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

prohumanity

Country flag
Absolutely true.....Shah Raza Pahlavi...was a puppet of US and Paki was a hired troublemaker on behalf of US...you read history on wikipedia but don't understand the context and circumstances...people like me have witnessed the history...Shah of Iran was trying to destroy Great Iranian Culture by rapidly westernising Iran....nudity, drugs, crime and worship of money became rampant in early 1970s...... Iran's people reacted sharply to this degradation of their culture and they did over react ...Shah ran away to US and hid in North Carolina....Ayatolla Khomeini became the boss and tried to revert those Shah's changes by aggressive religious methods. Then, USA had to find and pick a guy in Iraq who could be used to fight Khomeini's Iran.....boy ..
US did find..disco dancing, whisky drinking, westernized young general in Iraq....you guessed it right...It was Saddam Hussain... Then, pitted him against
Iran...war lasted 9 years and resulted in over a million deaths.....Saddam got disgusted with Washington later....got cocky and invaded Kuwait...and this recent history you know well....the lies..."Iraq has WMD,,,and blah blah blah...excuses to attack Iraq to "get the oil tap under control"
People who just read history don't get it...people who saw history and interpret it based on prevailing circumstances get the right picture.
Propaganda does not work on an intelligent mind..because he/she can see thru it.

Haman10

What ugly and pejorative things to say: "zionist", "warmonger"-- complete projection on your part.

Didn't we hear Mahmoud Ahmadinejad threaten Israel for years with being "wiped off the map"?

Here is a countering and well explained view of Iran.

Military Threats to Israel: Iran
as always americans are hypocrites ! (no offend intended to u , talking about politicians)

YOU are supporting AL-GHAEDA in syria at the same time condemn iran for supporting hezbollah .

why is hezbollah terrorist ? because they protected their beloved land against zio aggression ? or because of the shitty and baseless accusations of bombing israeli citizens ?

then what about the hundreds of thousands of lebenese and gazan civilians ? do u want me to post pics of little kids ripped apart ?

where is humanity ?

Haman10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Pakistan_relations

I can simply asking what the Zionist actions against India ..I will Give you $1000 If you proved
HUH LOL !

iran during shah time was unfortunately the strongest ally of zio regime .

this is it :

israel supports iran , iran supports pakistan against india . and the story is 43 years old give it a break !

also iran and india have had relations 1000 years before creation of israel .

next ....

jamesvaikom

I don't know why most Indians who support Iran hate Israel and those who support Israel hate Iran. We need Iranian fuel and Israeli technologies. Iran and Western countries are trying to sort out differences. I hope Iran and Israel will also do the same. I hope more people will start discussing about India-Iran-Israel relationship in future.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I don't know why most Indians who support Iran hate Israel and those who support Israel hate Iran. We need Iranian fuel and Israeli technologies. Iran and Western countries are trying to sort out differences. I hope Iran and Israel will also do the same. I hope more people will start discussing about India-Iran-Israel relationship in future.
The people who do the above are idiots.

prohumanity

Country flag
I tell you the reason why z are most hated people in the World. They lack empathy and concern for suffering of people. They made sure that Iranians get choked so hard by sanctions that they become subservient. Inspite of severe hit to economy including shortage of food leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths, the brave Iranians faced all this for years and didnot break. Just because they follow a different religion ,have different belief system and look different
doesnot give anyone right to demonize them and choke them by gangster organized financial sanctions. I am not Iranian and doesnot follow that religion but I believe that in 21st century we need to learn mutual respect and tolerate different viewpoints. Just a little criticism of z leads to this big baby cries of protest but those "special people" don't spare a minute in not callling names to people of different religions. Just like some have their 'rabby' some have their 'priest and some have their 'mullah' why you are so upset ,if they listen to their mullahs. Its their country ...their way of life. Get used to it as Proud Iranians can not be intimidated and enslaved. They have thousands of years old civilizations and know how to die for their nation. Live and let live.

proud_indian

Country flag
offtopic
@Haman10
your movies are so good man
lately i watched some of those directed by Majid Majidi and Asghar Farhadi

just excellent cinema

I would recommend indian members here to watch those movies looking for pure cinema nothing else.

regards

Last edited by a moderator:

jamesvaikom

The people who do the above are idiots.
What will we gain by being biased to or against Iran or Israel ? Our trade deficit is increasing due to high oil imports. If Iran produce more oil then demand for oil will reduce and we will be able to control deficit. Most people in India depends on agriculture for their living. Still yield is very less compared to other countries. Israeli technology will help us increase yield. We also need their technology for defence, waste management, power projects etc.

Haman10

offtopic
@Haman10

just excellent cinema

I would recommend indian members here to watch those movies looking for pure cinema nothing else.

regards
tnx bro :D

bollywood speaks for itself and doesnt need my admire .

wish we could make a movie jointly

ladder

Country flag
offtopic
@Haman10

just excellent cinema

regards
I did watch 'song of sparrows ' and 'offside' both are very good films.

proud_indian

Country flag
yes bro !

some stupid pakistaniz called iran and india terrorist states in a thread !! that was when i showed them wrong

anyhow i was banned immediately after i rightly called pakistan a terrorist state :D
as long i as remember i never seen you bashing those thick heads then why?

proud_indian

Country flag
I did watch 'song of sparrows ' and 'offside' both are very good films.
i haven't watched offside yet but "song of sparrow" is real nice movie

did you see "children of heaven" another excellent movie from the director of "song of sparrow"

i recommend you watch that

Haman10

as long i as remember i never seen you bashing those thick heads then why?
not only i didnt bash them but also tried to be friendly to them !

but those stupid creatures tried to take advantage , i also didnt tell any lie !

pakistan is a terrorist state ! if i was wrong or trying to label them then they were right , but everyone knows they are a bunch of terrorist in their stupid govt .

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
how ? :shocked:
The Full issue was discussed Somewhere in this Thread ..and when PeeDF Exposed they deleted the thread ..but our Admins get these page using Google Cache

and Still I have the screenshots of these Pages

Last edited:

Haman10

The Full issue was discussed Somewhere in this Thread ..and when PDF Exposed they deleted the thread ..but our Admins get these page using Google Cache

and Still I have the screenshots of these Pages
i think this is the only issue when i agree with u ! PDF is turning to PeeDF !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles