India's vain search for peace in Pak's diplomacy of the absurd

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah i know this.bt here is i guess different.any one can buy land or anything in kashmir.if i am nt wrong

though may be even if ISI is training them or whatever let suppose.bt the kashmiri on your side are equally responsible.

i mean they dnt allow you guys to purchase land/etc.

if you think ISI is supporting them than not only the ISI is responsible bt kashmiri as well.
Made no sense.

Just to tell you Article 370 does not allow rest of Indians "Muslims" included to buy land in Kashmir.

Seriously man, if India or as you guys call "Yindoos" wanted, they could have carried out genocide ethnic cleaning using its superior numbers & firepower and gotten rid of every Kashmiri who opposed Indian rule. What Indians allowed was self rule, suffered ethnic cleansing of local Hindus because of Pak sponsored terror.

Decklander

well ISI and RAW both are intelligence agencies.and they will always fight in favor of there countries.be it even proxy war or whatever.

Rahman malik is stupid.instead of babri masjid.he should have demanded col.purohit in return or complete full stop on mumbai attack investigations etc
Pls do a search of "Col Purohit malegaon blast" on any search engine. You will see that he has been proven to be an army intelligence officer who penetrated the hindu militant oprganisations as part of his duty. he had very clearly and in advance sent secret dispatches to his superiors which they overlooked thinking it to be job of local police. This was brought out in the court of inquiry set up by Indian Army and all his reports have been reproduced there. The congress govt in India has egg on its face all over due to this COI and they do not know what to do.
This officer had earlier penetrated lot of muslim militant organisations also and was commended for the fine job he did. I can post the links here but I want you to do it yourself. I too was a counter intelligence officer in IN and I know hw we have to operate to win the confidence of such people. Its part of game to provide them minor help to win their confidence to be able to extract information from them.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pls do a search of "Col Purohit malegaon blast" on any search engine. You will see that he has been proven to be an army intelligence officer who penetrated the hindu militant oprganisations as part of his duty. he had very clearly and in advance sent secret dispatches to his superiors which they overlooked thinking it to be job of local police. This was brought out in the court of inquiry set up by Indian Army and all his reports have been reproduced there. The congress govt in India has egg on its face all over due to this COI and they do not know what to do.
This officer had earlier penetrated lot of muslim militant organisations also and was commended for the fine job he did. I can post the links here but I want you to do it yourself. I too was a counter intelligence officer in IN and I know hw we have to operate to win the confidence of such people. Its part of game to provide them minor help to win their confidence to be able to extract information from them.
You an barging you head on a concrete wall Captain

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well i do agree on certain parts of your post

bt in 2008 he was accused of supplying RDX for the samjhota blast and involved as well..

but to me the case seem fishy
read this

Raghuvanshi's remarks assume importance in the wake of reports that Pakistan would seek the extradition of Purohit in connection with Samjhauta Express blast.
http://www.sify.com/news/no-proof-o...amjhauta-blast-news-national-jegtpfdgbcf.html

probably the main reason everything against him is fading out..mark my words within a short span he will be considered free from everything and innocent

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You"liked"my post @farhan_9909? You agree You are a dickhead?

Last edited by a moderator:

Decklander

The army unit from which he is supposed to have stolen the RDX has shown all its records in COI and every gram of RDX is fully accounted. Police created that story and has failed to prove it in open court. I am sure you must have read that also on the web.
My father-in-law has retd as an IGP of J&K Police. He once told me a police joke. There was an international police competition to judge which police in the world is best. India sent Sikhs from Punjab Police (PP). Finally three teams reached finals, NYPD, Russian and PP. As a last act they let lose a lion in jungle and whosoever caught it in shortest time was supposed to be the winner.
The NYPD went first and using their satellites they caught the lion within two hrs. The russians followed and they too did it using satellites in two hrs finally our Lions of Punjab went in searching of this lion. two hrs went by, 12 went by, a day went by and on second day the NYPD & Russians were sent to find these Singhs from punjab who went searching for another jungle ka Singh.
The moment they entered the jungle they found them drinking and having barbeque next to a stream, enjoying themselves thoroughly and one sardar beating a bear (Bhalu) with his Baton (danda). The NYPD and and Russians were puzzeled and asked them what the hell were they upto? Pet came the reply,
saabji assi tay isnoo jungle vich ghustay phad litta si, do din hogayeh hain maartay maartay, saala manda hee nahin ke sher hai.

So not just police in India but even police in Pakistan can do wonders of this kind and produce a halafnama from a bhalu that he is infact a lion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles