INDIA'S military co-operation pact with JAPAN, AUSTRALIA and US.

Vishwajeet

I have heard that there was was military co-operation pact signed in 2007 between INDIA, JAPAN ,AUSTRALIA and US (maybe few more countries) to contain CHINA. And it was mentioned clearly that if any of the above countries is being attacked by China then rest of the countries will provide military help against him.

Since i am not sure, so anyone having detailed knowledge about this pact, can provide me some information ???

:thumb::thumb:

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Go to this link (copy & paste) mentioned below:

LINK:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrilateral_Security_Dialogue

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
NATO alliance is trying to use India against Chinese but the SCO, BRICS are making more good relations between Indians and Chinese .
NATO Vs Russia is going on since 1945 .

Vishwajeet

thanks Abhijeet and IG....well going through the Link, details and current facts, its clear that neither we nor US is able to contain China apart from putting some strategic pressure with help of its allies.

what are your views about Russia helping India to ease off some pressure. Like he did in 1971 war by keeping China off it. Can he play crucial role or he will play neutral as his current strategic partnership with China is far ahead and better than it was earlier.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
what are your views about Russia helping India to ease off some pressure. Like he did in 1971 war by keeping China off it. Can he play crucial role or he will play neutral as his current strategic partnership with China is far ahead and better than it was earlier.
Every country sees for its benefit .. be it America or Russia but the attitude towards the Asian, African, Middle eastern and Latin American countries adopted by both United states and USSR were like violating the sovereignty of all the nations and dictating terms . How many more partitions the sub Continent people will see more ? First Motherland India was divided into many countries , India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka,Afghanistan,Burma and then Afghanistan was divided into 2 parts , Pakistan was divided into 2 parts . in Nepal civil war for decades and then in Sri Lanka the same .

Western countries see in terms of Race where as the Sub Continent people in terms of religion . Those who are getting killed in Myanmar are Indian people to whom we call Rohingyas .

I seriously don't see that any super power have ever helped Indian nation but have always divided Indians and armed Indian people to fight with each other .

no smoking

Country flag
I have heard that there was was military co-operation pact signed in 2007 between INDIA, JAPAN ,AUSTRALIA and US (maybe few more countries) to contain CHINA. And it was mentioned clearly that if any of the above countries is being attacked by China then rest of the countries will provide military help against him.

Since i am not sure, so anyone having detailed knowledge about this pact, can provide me some information ???

:thumb::thumb:
Some indian scholars suggested such a pact. But nothing happened: India won't do as much as US wants while US's offer can't match India expection!

happy

Some indian scholars suggested such a pact. But nothing happened: India won't do as much as US wants while US's offer can't match India expection!
Dont be so optimistic ;) Even Russia thought the same. India always has its options open.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles