India's 'lost tribe' dreams of return to Israel

IBSA

Country flag
I dont recommend they back to Israel

The Ethiopians Jews that moved to Israel suffers discrimination and are used as cheap workforce. I think this Indian jews will happens the same.

India is most a religious democracy than Israel. In India they will be more respected than Israel

pmaitra

The Ethiopians Jews that moved to Israel suffers discrimination and are used as cheap workforce. I think this Indian jews will happens the same.

India is most a religious democracy than Israel. In India they will be more respected than Israel
Absolutely, but let them renounce India and go and get a fist hand experience. I bet they will want to come back, and I bet many in India will say, "No, don't come back. Stay there."

Personally, I don't know what I will say then.

pmaitra

Seriously? Look at these 'Jews' here:

And look at these Jews:

Seriously, both these people(s) are Jews? Are you kidding me?

They are distinct and separated ethnicities, and don't look remotely related.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

Country flag
Seriously? Look at these 'Jews' here:

And look at these Jews:

Seriously, both these people(s) are Jews? Are you kidding me?

They are distinct and separated ethnicities, and don't look remotely related.
sir,the ancient jewish manuscripts do tell us about 10 lost tribes who were forced to flee babylon after its fall in 586 B.C.now several ethnic groups throughout the world claim that they are part of those 10 lost tribes.and there is a huge speculation going on regarding the whereabouts of these lost tribes lately in the international circuit.
now i do agree with you that the Bnei Menashe tribe of manipur has got distinctive mongoloid features,but this can also happen due to the dilution of the semitic genes over the ages due to the marital relationship with the native mongoloid tribes of manipur.i mean you will be quite astonished to know that there is a tribe in western china who claim that they are the descentdents of the roman legionaries!and the funniest thing is that although most of them have got the distinct mongoloid feature there are some people who have got blue eyes and other caucasoid features and when dna testing was done on them it showed that they share similar genetic characteristics with the eastern european people.so what i am trying to say is some gennetic dilution might have occured in case of the bnei manashe tribe due to the fact that they have remained detached to their original homeland for the past 2500 years.but the interesting fact is that this tribe share many cultural and traditional similarity with the israeli jews!
Prior to their conversion to Christianity in the 19th Century, the Chin-Kuki-Mizo were headhunters and animists [7] [8] who migrated in waves from East Asia until they settled in northeastern India. They have no written history but their legends refer to a beloved homeland that they were driven away from called Sinlung/Chhinlung.[9] Anthropologists and historians believe that it was located in China's Yunnan province and that the Tibeto-Burman migration from there began about 6000 years ago. National Geographic's Genographic Project plans to sample the gene pool of northeastern Indian tribes which may shed definitive light on their origins.[10]

The Bnei Menashe believe that the traditional Mizo-Kuki-Hmar harvest festival song in the Hmar language, "Sikpui Hla (Sikpui Song)" which features events paralleled in the Book of Exodus, such as enemies chasing them over a red-coloured sea,[11] quails,[12] and a pillar of cloud [11] is clear evidence of their Israelite ancestry. Translation of the lyrics:
" While we are preparing for the Sikpui Feast,

The big red sea becomes divided; As we march along fighting our foes, We are being led by pillar of cloud by day,'' And pillar of fire by night. Our enemies, O ye folks, are thick with fury, Come out with your shields and arrows. Fighting our enemies all day long, We march forward as cloud-fire goes before us. The enemies we fought all day long, The big sea swallowed them like wild beast. Collect the quails, And draw the water that springs out of the rock.

[13]

On 1 April 2007, Michael Freund reported in the Jerusalem Post that the Bnei Menashe claim to have a chant they call Miriam's Prayer.[14] The words of the chant are identical to that of the Sikpui Song and the Post article is the first known print reference to Miriam's Prayer aka Sikpui Hla.

Freund goes on to report that according to the Bnei Menashe "a century ago, when British missionaries first arrived in India's North-East, they were astonished to find that the local tribesmen worshipped one god, were familiar with many of the stories of the Bible, and were practicing a form of biblical Judaism".

By all empirical accounts, the entire tribe were animists at the time of the arrival of the missionaries
Bnei Menashe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

^^

I guess, with no offense intended, I feel that the 'Jews' of Mizoram and the 'Jews' from elsewhere do not look like they are from the same neighbourhood, leave alone the same race. That's all.

Well, I am sorry, since this involves faith as well, I'll stop here.

Son of Govinda

Yes... please leave as quickly as possible. Mongloid or not anyone dumb enough to follow the cult of hate that is Judaism deserves the same fate. Please go to Israel and commit mass atrocities with your fellow Jews. We Indians might have a turbulent history with Muslims but they are our brothers, and Israel has no right to oppress and destroy the Palestinian people on their own rightful land.

The Jews abuse the name of god for their own sick racist hatred. They try to claim that god approves of them stealing the homes and murdering the children of Palestine just because they aren't "The seed of Abraham." This is completely against everything Indian and noble, which is why Judaism has absolutely no place in India.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag

Whatever they dont want to be here as they dont feel this is their Home so be it,

WE DONT WANT THEM HERE EITHER

let them go to hell i dont care unless it's INDIANS

pmaitra

It is disappointing that some of our Mizo citizens do not consider India their home. It is their wish if they want to stay or leave. It is more disappointing to learn that many Indians don't want them to stay in India either. This is hardly a way to win the hearts and minds of the people who already feel neglected and alienated.

Remember Martin Luther King once said, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

mikhail

Country flag
Yes... please leave as quickly as possible. Mongloid or not anyone dumb enough to follow the cult of hate that is Judaism deserves the same fate. Please go to Israel and commit mass atrocities with your fellow Jews. We Indians might have a turbulent history with Muslims but they are our brothers, and Israel has no right to oppress and destroy the Palestinian people on their own rightful land.

The Jews abuse the name of god for their own sick racist hatred. They try to claim that god approves of them stealing the homes and murdering the children of Palestine just because they aren't "The seed of Abraham." This is completely against everything Indian and noble, which is why Judaism has absolutely no place in India.
mate why are you abusing the entire jewish race for the deed of a few people:confused:!jews have been traditionally opressed throughout the history of mankind by literally everyone exept us,the indians.they were hated in europe because of the fact that the majority of them were wealthy and they were in the business of moneylending,so naturally the moneylenders are generally hated by people in most countries as its not a clean profession.and the fact that hitler used to call them parasites was because the jews were the most liberal people in europe,the majority of them were intellectuals and free thinkers.so its quite natural for someone like hitler who believed in totalitarian govt. to hate them and feared that they would definitely challenge his authority at some point of time.and beside people like hitler who believe in those crazy aryan superiority theory would hate every other race in this planet including us(indians).
now regarding the palestinians,they are getting the taste of their own medicine,for what they did to the jews in the past!they literally drove away the jews from their own homeland when they conquered judea.now the time has changed and unfortunately they are finding themselves in the receiving end as the jews have the power now.and i don't think that the jews did something wrong because israel is afterall their ancestral holy land where they had been living for the past 5000 years just like India is the sacred homeland of the hindus for the last five millenea!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
mate why are you abusing the entire jewish race for the deed of a few people:confused:!jews have been traditionally opressed throughout the history of mankind by literally everyone exept us,the indians.they were hated in europe because of the fact that the majority of them were wealthy and they were in the business of moneylending,so naturally the moneylenders are generally hated by people in most countries as its not a clean profession.and the fact that hitler used to call them parasites was because the jews were the most liberal people in europe,the majority of them were intellectuals and free thinkers.so its quite natural for someone like hitler who believed in totalitarian govt. to hate them and feared that they would definitely challenge his authority at some point of time.and beside people like hitler who believe in those crazy aryan superiority theory would hate every other race in this planet including us(indians).
now regarding the palestinians,they are getting the taste of their own medicine,for what they did to the jews in the past!they literally drove away the jews from their own homeland when they conquered judea.now the time has changed and unfortunately they are finding themselves in the receiving end as the jews have the power now.and i don't think that the jews did something wrong because israel is afterall their ancestral holy land where they had been living for the past 5000 years just like India is the sacred homeland of the hindus for the last five millenea!
Even defense of the Jews falls into errors too numerous to point out.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
That is just what Jews do. Jews have done the exact same thing to every European nation: they pretend to be a part of a nation and as soon as soon as a better opportunity arrives in a neighbouring country they just pack their bags and leave. Hitler was absolutely right when he called Jews "the parasites of humanity."
I just reported this post. DFI should not tolerate this kind of blatant racism. There is absolutely no value to it and it makes the forum look, well, retarded.

Last edited:

pmaitra

^^

Thanks for reporting Mr. Ewald.

Post deleted.

Son of Govinda

I've read the entire Torah... I can't even begin to explain how messed up it is. You're just another victim of Zionist propaganda, I thought exactly like you do for most of my life.

Unlike us Indians who were forcibly oppressed on our land, the Jews have pissed off every empire and were oppressed for a reason. They aren't the quiet innocent religious community you think they are...

Why on earth would Europe be jealous of Jews even with money? $ means nothing when you don't have a nation to spend it in..... it's just another common stereotype.

I'd explain why Hitler said what he said, but I'd rather not have this post deleted as well. All I can say is you are miles off.

Btw just a fact: Only a small minority of Jews made it out of Poland/Russia to the west, those who weren't rich had to stay in the east. This created the stereotype of a wealthy Jewish banker because all Jewish immigrants to western Europe were bloody rich. The vast majority of Jews were incredibly poor as was the rest of Russia and Poland. Those so-called intellectual Jews you mention are the children of these rich Jews... these rich Jews had money to give their kids the best of everything including education, while most of the native population had to work to survive and couldn't afford to go to school.

Just because Hitler had pride in his own race doesn't mean he hated every other race. Hitler was just a die-hard nationalist that believed in a racial state where citizenship was based on blood instead of the current kinds of citizenship we have today.

Please learn some history.... the Palestinians didn't even exist during 70 AD... the Jews rebelled against the Roman empire and put up defenses all over Judea so Rome had to fight for a few months before they finally broke through and destroyed the second temple. The Roman punishment for the rebellion was the occupation of Judea and the exile of the Jews.

The Jews don't have an ancestral homeland... the biblical story is that they wandered from Egypt to Canaan, exterminated the tribes of Canaan down to the last infant as Joshua told them to, and turned it into a Jewish state. Even then it split into two kingdoms within less than 100 years, and after 400 years Judah(southern Israel) convinced Assyria to invade and destroy Samaria(Northern Israel), ironic isn't it? Most Jews were exiled to Babylon after that.

Shame on you for advocating the murder of children and the oppression of an entire people because of ethnic/religious differences. As an Indian you should be fighting against any form of colonialism, India was just an English colony only 64 years ago, that's not a long time at all.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Son of Govinda,

Please be advised that it is mandatory on this forum to put forward one's view with a civil tongue.

Everyone has a pet peeve. The same could be stated in a better way without standing on a high pedestal.

Thank you..

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
India is not my country???!!!! Congress party has sold the idea of India in the name of secularism, now every nut in every Church, Madrassa or Communist maoist Bureau can sell them the counter idea that india is evil and only they are the saviors, while fully useing the freedom of religion given by the Indian constitution.

Those idiots can be made to believe what ever NONSENSE they want i guess. Believe in all sorts of fairly tails every religion cooks up, just like that fool sitting in Kudankollam and selling garbage to those people and even he has thousands of supporters.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Just now finished watching "Raid on Entebbe." ...Awesome movie..

Hine Ma Tov Umanaim....

Son of Govinda

Son of Govinda,

Please be advised that it is mandatory on this forum to put forward one's view with a civil tongue.

Everyone has a pet peeve. The same could be stated in a better way without standing on a high pedestal.

Thank you..
My apologies.

My apologies to you to Mikhail I didn't mean to come off as such a dick. I just get frustrated with pro-Israel Indians sometimes because it honestly just doesn't make sense to me.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Even defense of the Jews falls into errors too numerous to point out.
I would presume romans should be included regarding judea instead of palestinians! There are many others but that was the most glaring one.

This is a perfect example of two sides battling out without neither side knowing half of the facts.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
My apologies.

My apologies to you to Mikhail I didn't mean to come off as such a dick. I just get frustrated with pro-Israel Indians sometimes because it honestly just doesn't make sense to me.
What may not make sense to you, makes for others. A forum is for expression of opinion and we have varied opinion here.

Use of civil language is a pre requisite. No racial or religious hatred is tolerated even if you dont have any love for other religion or race etc.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles