India's Force 1 is being trained by Israeli

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Re: Anti Moist Squadron are being trained by Israeli now

That is very impressive..

Israel are one of the best in Counter terror ops..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Good Show..

I hope IA & CRPF Cobra gets the same..

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Btw the same Guys Gave Similar training Chinese "Armed Police" elite unit in 1 month course ..

BangersAndMash

This video is old, I saw it over a year ago. It is nothing to do with anti maoist training. This is India's Force 1 (elite counter terrorism unit) being trained by Israel.

---------------------

Indian-Israeli cooperation over security issues was previously seen after the terror attack in Mumbai on 2008, when Israeli security forces trained the elite Indian counter-terror unit, Force 1.

Israel looking East - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Force One - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blackwater

why Israelis give training to Chinese??????

this training tech can easily be transfer to pakis

drkrn

few decades back govt of andhrapradesh grey hounds an anti-maoist team got trained from israel.its now the most dreaded police group by maoists.
they simply wiped out maoists from andhra

now will see how fast crpf will wipe them off

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I changed the title, Its not CRPF but Force -1 ..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
why Israelis give training to Chinese??????

this training tech can easily be transfer to pakis
Israeli got these type of training from FBI long back they modified it for there own business..

Chinese got this training from Israeli recently But also had training with Pakistan which got this training long ago by US..

Bottom Line is Pakistan have this kind of training long back..

Blackwater

Israeli got these type of training from FBI long back they modified it for there own business..

Chinese got this training from Israeli recently But also had training with Pakistan which got this training long ago by US..

Bottom Line is Pakistan have this kind of training long back..

whats happening????????

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Thanks to Camera of MP.net for translation :

00:00- 00:50
The TV speaker says that following the terror attack in Mumbei, the Indian authorities understood they did not have a skilled unit to deal with terror. So they made a request to the Israeli Police to help them to create such unit. The following documentary tells how 3 Israeli instructors created the Indian "Yamam".

00:55- 01:30
INTERVIEW OF THE OFFICER PINTO, DEPUTY COMMANDER OF MAGAV: The policemen in India operated in conditions that were very different of the ones the Israelis are used to. Rifles were carried on the shoulders the same way they were in the colonial times, 70 years ago.

01:30- 01:40
VOICE OVER: 5 weeks were necessary to bring this young Indian fighter, who ignored previously how to shoot while running, to this level.

01:55- 02:10
VOICE OVER: Usually Sharon Pinto, Allon Hazan and Itzik Ajishvili, are senior instructors on counter-terror in the school of the Border Police at Beit Horon. One day, they were told that the Police sends them for a mission to India.

02:10- 02:50
VOICE OVER: One year and 4 months ago, following the terror attack in Mumbai in which some 200 civilians were killed including 7 Israelis, the Indian Police understood it lacks the knowledge and the skill to deal with terror. The Indians decided then to establish an elite unit, named Force 1, that will be similar to the Yamam. They asked the Israeli Police to create this unit. The Israeli Police charged the Border Police to do the job.

02:50- 03:10
INTERVIEW SERGEANT CHIEF ALLON HAZAN: I thought that instructing the unit members in their own country - in the conditions and with the weapons they use in their place - will provide better professional results than instructing them here.

03:10- 03:20
VOICE OVER JOURNALIST: This is how Force 1 unit looked like when the instruction began.

03:20-
QUESTION: How often did they clean their rifles?
PINTO: IMO, each time a new commander was appointed. Not very often.
SERGEANT ITZIK: I saw there, in their storehouse, rifles that no one touched nor cleaned for years.

03:40-
VOICE OVER: This is the first day of the course. 34 policemen start the course. Hazan explains them how to enter an engagement.

04:00-
VOICE OVER: At this stage, the instructors understood they have to start from basic level.

04:30-
PINTO (OFF): Gradually, we passed to more complicated things.

04:40-
VOICE OVER: After 3 days, they were ready to get out for training with live fire.

04:55-
PINTO (OFF): Here we simulate a fight in a street. The emphasis is put on the movement by two, keeping eye contact with each other and communicating with each other while advancing.
This was something they ignored. If, for example, Itzik and I are running together in the street, why do we need to communicate with each other? We tought them.

05:20-
VOICE OVER JOURNALIST: The next stage of the instruction was field fight and camouflage.

05:25-
PINTO(OFF): We explained them how we navigate at night, how we locate the North thankfully to the stars.
And during the day, how we draw a "clock" which tells us where the North is. In the beginning, they were skeptical. So I proved them that locating the North following this method works at all hours of the day.

05:45-
PINTO: I asked the officer that was responsible for the course to provide us with camouflage colors. So, he brought colors for painting.
JOURNALIST: That's what they use?
PINTO:Yes, colors that could not be removed with water.

06:15-
JOURNALIST: To create the new unit, the instructors knew they have to establish with their students the values of the unit. When an elite unit is created, establishing its spirit is very important.

06:30-
PINTO: In the end of the day, a fighter will not give an assault if he lacks values. Each week, I organized an evening in which we stopped from our training to discuss about values. The value of the unit's pride. The value of friendship and solidarity. What does it mean to work in a team? What an elite unit's spirit means?

06:50-
A birthday song"¦

07:00-
PINTO: Progressively, they started to behave like Israelis. The atmosphere became like in a MAGAV unit.

07:10-
PINTO: Each evening, we gathered the group. We announced the 3 best performers of the day and we applauded them. And in the morning, those who weren't good enough were told they were leaving the course.
JOURNALIST: How's that?
PINTO: The Indian commander of the course told them that they failed and that, from now on, they will collect the cartridges.
JOURNALIST: To collect the cartridges?
PINTO: They have a special attitude to the cartridges. None of the cartridges should be lost during a training. You have to understand that we shot there some 30,000 cartridges"¦ And all these cartridges were brought back to the storehouse.
JOURNALIST: You did it even if it takes hours to collect them all?
SERGENTITZIK: Even if it takes hours.
PINTO: So those who were ejected from the course collected the cartridges instead of becoming fighters in the elite unit.

08:00-
VOICE OVER: A significant part of the course was dedicated to fighting in interiors and at night.
PINTO: There was no electricity in the building and we needed a minimum of light for the night training. I asked for light and they brought cables and lamps. So we had light. When we finished the training, it was midnight, I wanted to take the car and go to sleep"¦ and then, I saw that the batteries were removed from all of the 5 cars. So, I understood what provided the electricity to light the interiors for the training.

09:00-
VOICE OVER: After more than a month of training, the final drill comes. It simulates somehow the terror attack of Mumbai.
PINTO: 9 fighters launch a coordinated assalut inside the building. They clean the rooms and bring the incident to an end.
09:30- This is a simulation of an incident with terrorists and hostages. How to enter the rooms? How to isolate the terrorists from the hostages? A stage after stage"¦ until the whole building is cleaned.
It was the end of a gradual process of taking these young men and teacjing them until they achieved the final result.

10:15-
VOICE OVER: The commanders of the Indian Police came to the ceremony of the graduation. The certificates that were given to the graduates had the logo of the Israeli Police, the Border Police and the Counter-terror Unit.
10:30- PINTO: During the ceremony, I asked the Commander of the Indian Police to allow me to do something we do traditionally in Israel. Then, I offered my personal counter-terror insignia to the best graduate of the course. It was a very emotional moment"¦ We realized the contribution we made.

10:55-
VOICE OVER: 34 students started training for the creation of the unit. 26 got graduated. They are not our Yamam, they are the first of the Indian Force 1.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
What we urgently need is training camp to weed out the leeches from IAS, IFS, IPS, IA, IN, IAF and private sector. Once we do that will usher us into golden age of the Indian civilisation.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles