India's Beautiful Stray Animals

AbRaj

Country flag
That's what we're doing. I live on the ground floor. I used to feed whoever comes in the garden. Over time, some decided to stay inside the fence, so I lay a mat for them. They roam around the colony all day and come back during feeding time. Now new puppies from neighboring buildings have started coming whenever I feed the old candidates.
Is that dog looking outside the window is one of those?? Looks very good and content too, just like family member.
Keep up the good work bro. It’s truly is our culture

Haldiram

Country flag
All the stray puppos in our area had their own favorite 'clients' a.k.a morning joggers who used to bring them some food daily. Now the joggers have stopped coming, and all the malnourished puppos have started assembling in my garden when I feed our doggo and claiming their share. Feeding them chapati + milk+ left over Whey protein powder for now. Will have to wait until the lockdown is eased to get them Chimken.

Put Nilgiri tel (Eucalyptus oil) + apple cider drops on them to get rid of ticks. The fleas start jumping off immediately after applying. Needs to be reapplied every 3 days.

The fat one bullies the other two while eating.

Haldiram

Country flag
Le me : Yo doggo, all our biscuits are over and DMart is closed. Gotta subsist on chapatis and milk for a month.

Le Dogo : Nice joke..here, scratch my belly first then bring cream biscuits from Dmart today, em pink ones.

Le doggo after realizing that I ain't kidding about the lockdown..

FAK! no chimken for a month!

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Mods we need page for India's wild life too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles