India's Beautiful Stray Animals

Haldiram

Country flag
My initial lines,i guess u forgot to read.

PET animals are just glorified SLAVES like 100 years ago Africans(blacks)& Dalits in India were Treated as Slaves, our ancestors never thought it was wrong but we stopped this SLAVERY altogether OFFICIALLY, like that all animals must be free (or Stray),they must live on their own way in nature.
Captured another pokemon. What u gon do now.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Every animal produces dung BUT cows dung (manure) IS BEST FOR PLANTS aka organic fertilizer u dumb idiot.

Famous in Goa beach

Huge herds of grazing cows are the best way to turn semi arid areas into lush green grassy lands, if rotational grazing is applied. Not only their dung, the way cattle and goats graze grass activated the roots to regrow grass faster, and affects the grass and plants around it. But all this is wasted if cows are roaming the streets and defecating on tar and cement roads.

Cattle belong in farms, not cities. And the way they are simply let loose, eating all sorts of garbage and plastic, is inhumane.

Haldiram

Country flag
Showing kids pic and doing PROPAGANDA is very old tactic,try new :lol:

PS:Slave remain as slave,I won't worry about sadistic slave traders aka pet owners.
Captured all of these pokemon (coz you gotta catch em all).

Gonna put them all into slavery, as per plan. One will go to Infosys, one will go to TCS, rest Wipro, Accenture, Syntel.

Wat u gon do now?

Hari Sud

Country flag
These beautiful animals have made life miserable for residents of South Delhi. There the stray dogs which prevent people to walk outside their gates. We cannot tell which one is rabid and which one is not. Monkeys are hiding 20 feet above ground and these come out at odd time searching for food and would attack if confronted.

I suggest the stray animal lovers should adopt them and take them to their homes and face the music themselves.

Haldiram

Country flag
Slavery is any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other animals, as a de jure form of property. A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration. In a broader sense, however, the word slavery may also refer to any situation in which an animal is de facto forced to work against their own will.

In some societies slaves were considered movable property.Thus, like a dog, the slave was not ordinarily held responsible for what he did. He was not personally liable for torts or contracts. The slave usually had few rights and always fewer than his owner. As there are limits in most societies on the extent to which animals may be abused, so there were limits in most societies on how much a slave could be abused. The slave was removed from lines of natal descent. Legally, and often socially, he had no kin. No relatives could stand up for his rights or get vengeance for him.

Slavery was a form of dependent labour performed by a nonfamily member. The slave was deprived of personal liberty and the right to move about geographically as he desired. There were likely to be limits on his capacity to make choices with regard to his occupation and sexual partners as well. Slavery was usually, but not always, involuntary. Many slaves were the offspring of slaves.

Just replaced a word Individual with Animal.. it 100% SUITS for so-called Pet.
What about beasts of burden like bulls who work in farms? do they fit this criteria?

Roshan

Country flag
Slavery is any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other animals, as a de jure form of property. A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration. In a broader sense, however, the word slavery may also refer to any situation in which an animal is de facto forced to work against their own will.

In some societies slaves were considered movable property.Thus, like a dog, the slave was not ordinarily held responsible for what he did. He was not personally liable for torts or contracts. The slave usually had few rights and always fewer than his owner. As there are limits in most societies on the extent to which animals may be abused, so there were limits in most societies on how much a slave could be abused. The slave was removed from lines of natal descent. Legally, and often socially, he had no kin. No relatives could stand up for his rights or get vengeance for him.

Slavery was a form of dependent labour performed by a nonfamily member. The slave was deprived of personal liberty and the right to move about geographically as he desired. There were likely to be limits on his capacity to make choices with regard to his occupation and sexual partners as well. Slavery was usually, but not always, involuntary. Many slaves were the offspring of slaves.

this is probably why i was never allowed to have a pet. still not allowed to keep a cat because keeping animals at home is considered bad karma and ingrained in our traditional psyche. this didn't matter when everyone owned large homes with a courtyard built as per vaastu and dogs, cats, birds could all come and go as they pleased.

Haldiram

Country flag
this is probably why i was never allowed to have a pet. still not allowed to keep a cat because keeping animals at home is considered bad karma and ingrained in our traditional psyche. this didn't matter when everyone owned large homes with a courtyard built as per vaastu and dogs, cats, birds could all come and go as they pleased.
Yup, not good to have pups in the building.

Outdoor pups be alright..

Haldiram

Country flag

Fresh batch of slaves just arrived.

AbRaj

Country flag
Kidnapped another slave for my slave collection..

In our village, we used to adopt dogs. We never cage dogs ( except for winter nights and rain when they emotionally blackmail us by making emotional sound and scrabbling on doors) or tie them.
We just provide them food every day. And they become dependent on us .
Each dog selects a family/house for itself. He spends most of the time around that house. They like to show that they are great full and loyal to us .
IMO Desi dogs are more intelligent and social than imported breeds.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
We just provide them food every day. And they become dependent on us .
Each dog selects a family/house for itself.
That's what we're doing. I live on the ground floor. I used to feed whoever comes in the garden. Over time, some decided to stay inside the fence, so I lay a mat for them. They roam around the colony all day and come back during feeding time. Now new puppies from neighboring buildings have started coming whenever I feed the old candidates.

Last edited:

AbRaj

Country flag
May be most famous stray cow incident.............

Many unknown people do it regularly. Here in my colony, we have one such person. He takes care of every stray dogs in the area. He provides food every night to every single pup, makes makeshifts homes for them, vaccinates every newborn and even provide treatment to injured once. A lot of people later came forward to help him. It costs a lot but he is doing it since long on his own.
I like this guy. No showoff, he just do what his heart says.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles