Indians' view of Pakistan and Pakistanis

Indians' view of Pakistan and Pakistanis

• Maybe some part of Indian Kashmir could join Pakistan after negotiation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan only want Indian part of Kashmir back and they do not hate Indians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fighter

Huh, are you from Pakistan or Pakistani origin? If yes, then its nice to have someone from Pakistan participating actively in discussion here.

BTW, have you posted an intro?
I am a pakistani but i thought you already knew. :)

I have not posted a intro.
I dont believe in intro. People will know me along the way.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian

Nice to meet you. :)
BTW, the purpose of the intro thread is to ask the following kind of questions which will be off-topic here. :D

Like, umm... do you live in Pakistan or are you a Pakistani living in Denmark? :D

Fighter

Yes, I still stand by this statement, but just to clarify I HAVE made a distinction between an ordinary youth and an indoctrinated youth. (So, I think you kind of mis-interpreted my statement).

What I meant was that nowadays due to socio-economic conditions combined with the political instability in Pakistan, it is getting easier to make a terrorist out of an ordinary person.
Sorry.
I see what you mean . Lets hope it doesnt happen.

Fighter

Nice to meet you. :)
BTW, the purpose of the intro thread is to ask the following kind of questions which will be off-topic here. :D

Like, umm... do you live in Pakistan or are you a Pakistani living in Denmark? :D
I am living in Denmark.
Do you live in Denmark too.

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India , Fighter.

Please enjoy your stay here.

Regards

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
I am living in Denmark.
Do you live in Denmark too.
No mate, I live in India...... Nice to meet you.

Have a good time here..... looking eagerly forward to having interesting discussions with you.

Regards.

Fighter

I just want to say Thank You to Everybody.

Thanks for the Welcome.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Hey fighter, welcome to dfi......nice to have you here.....enjoy your stay.....see, you didnt open an intro but we made this one the same for you.....cheers

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Welcome Fighter

kautilya

You really need knowledge
Okay. Let's dissect it then.

No remorse, no introspection, nothing. Just denial and lies while innocent blood was being spilt.
The Pak govt. spent days denying that Kasab was Pakistani. This when people in his village, his parents were accepting that the scum on TV was indeed their son.

There is a history of denial about Pakistan though. Pakistan has been denying that state forces are state forces right from '47 to the latest Kargil War. So it's not exactly shocking.

No doubt there are good people there too but good people supporting what is a rotten to the core state become evil themselves.
You have a state that promotes terrorism and runs collections for various sundry Jihad's openly on streets. Incidentally a former chief of the ISI is now suspected to be involved in the Mumbai attacks as well.

Perhaps you should spend some time reading editorials and letters to the editors in some of your newspapers.

They still want to differentiate between good and bad Taliban.
See above newspapers for discussions on maintaining latent capability against India. Also see action(or lack thereof) of Pakistan Army and state against people known to be involved in terrorist acts on Indian soil.

F*** them all.
The ones who are half way rational come up with this weirdly threatening quasi-blackmail idea that "India better realize it can't live up to it's potential without peace with Pakistan".

I acknowledge that it is right and proper for a citizen to support his state. The caveat though is that when the sole purpose of the State becomes promotion of terror everywhere then said citizen should be working to change the state. Pakistan is promoting terror in India, Iran and Afghanistan. Hell, even China. What does that tell you about the state and it's citizens?

Feel free to correct those parts which you think are "uneducated".

Fighter

Hey fighter, welcome to dfi......nice to have you here.....enjoy your stay.....see, you didnt open an intro but we made this one the same for you.....cheers
Thanks, i guess there was no way out.
So now there is a intro in the middle of this thread.
Its a Compromise :)

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
^^Hell yeah
You didn't we'll let you get of easy did you?
But you were kind of right when you prophecised this :

Fighter

Okay. Let's dissect it then.

The Pak govt. spent days denying that Kasab was Pakistani. This when people in his village, his parents were accepting that the scum on TV was indeed their son.

There is a history of denial about Pakistan though. Pakistan has been denying that state forces are state forces right from '47 to the latest Kargil War. So it's not exactly shocking.

You have a state that promotes terrorism and runs collections for various sundry Jihad's openly on streets. Incidentally a former chief of the ISI is now suspected to be involved in the Mumbai attacks as well.

Perhaps you should spend some time reading editorials and letters to the editors in some of your newspapers.

See above newspapers for discussions on maintaining latent capability against India. Also see action(or lack thereof) of Pakistan Army and state against people known to be involved in terrorist acts on Indian soil.

The ones who are half way rational come up with this weirdly threatening quasi-blackmail idea that "India better realize it can't live up to it's potential without peace with Pakistan".

I acknowledge that it is right and proper for a citizen to support his state. The caveat though is that when the sole purpose of the State becomes promotion of terror everywhere then said citizen should be working to change the state. Pakistan is promoting terror in India, Iran and Afghanistan. Hell, even China. What does that tell you about the state and it's citizens?

Feel free to correct those parts which you think are "uneducated".
I said you need knowledge.
I didnt say you need knowledge because of everything you wrote in the post was wrong. It could be some part. :) .
But sorry if you felt offended.

The thing is the way you point finger at pakistan.
It will take you nowhere.
If you stop pointing finger at pakistan . See that would be a step of progress.

Fighter

^^Hell yeah
You didn't we'll let you get of easy did you?
But you were kind of right when you prophecised this :
Actually i did.
But i am wrong in so many things so no surprise. :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
If you stop pointing finger at pakistan . See that would be a step of progress.
Now, lets go back a little and rewind the history. When Vajpayee as a PM visited Pakistan (May 1999), we came for peace and Pakistan stabbed us in the back with Kargil. At that time, mind you, there was no finger pointing and this is what India got, back stabbing.

Let's go little forward again. In Dec 1999, with complicity of ISI an Indian airlines passenger was hijacked with 176 passenger aboard and was landed in Kandahar, Afghanistan where Pakistan friendly Taliban govt. was at helm. Three terrorists were released in exchange for the release of plane hijack hostages.

Let's go little further. In Dec 2001, Indian parliament was attacked by pakistani based terrorist organization Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), killing twelve people. Surprise, surprise the leader of JeM is none other than Maulana Masood Azhar, who has been released during kandahar plane hijack episode.

And of course we have Mumbai attacks as an latest example.

Before any of the above episodes, India was not pointing any fingers at Pakistan and the result is everyone for to see. There is no remorse what-so-ever among the Pakistani establishment in bleeding India by thousand cuts, which is an official policy established by your own Pakistani Army and ISI. Just check the videos of rabid dog, former chief of ISI Hamid Gul, who now openly supports Taliban.

As you can see, finger pointing or no pointing, Pakistani establishment (PA and ISI) is not going to change much like a dog's tail. The only way to take care of it is to cut the tail. I hope that day will come sooner than later.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles