Indians on DFI vs Indian in real life

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
paki madarassa educated idiots always quotes brits newspapers like they found some treasure of knowledge, :laugh:

yes india have poorest population in the world,

but also,

india ranks 2nd in country with largest middle class population after china,

india ranks 3rd in country largest rich class population in the world after usa and china,

the ultra rich,india is home to the 3rd richest population in the world(the millionaires and billionaires)

don't quote stupid jealous troll brits media.:laugh:
Oh bhi leave poverty aside and let assume india is richest country on this planet to give peace to your insecure soul but read this survey :D

NEW DELHI: Do Pakistanis envy India’s apparent economic progress or curse their own run-in with terrorism and economic difficulties? Whatever the truth they are the happier people compared with the Indians, according to a UN-sponsored study quoted by Press Trust of India (PTI) on Friday. (Parts of the story were published in Dawn on Friday.)

Generosity is a key indicator in which the Pakistanis are several points ahead of their big neighbour. Pakistan’s cabbies and shopkeepers have proved the point every time a group of Indians comes calling to watch a cricket match or visit a shrine.

“Indians are less happy than their counterparts in Pakistan and Bangladesh,” said PTI quoting the report published by the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), which is a global initiative for the United Nations.

India comes in at the 117th spot out of 158 countries in the 2015 World Happiness Report. Pakistan is ranked 81 and Bangladesh, 109. Places like Ukraine (111), Palestine (108) and Iraq (112) too come up higher than India on the index.

The report takes into account GDP per capita, life expectancy, social support and freedom to make life choices as indicators of happiness. India’s rank dropped six notches from the 2013 report, when it was on the 111th spot.

Switzerland has been named the happiest country in the world.

Published in Dawn, April 25th, 2015

http://www.dawn.com/news/1178113

aliyah

I met many Indians in real life and they were always approaching to me first and were very kind to me and always acted as if i was their lost friends and were very friendly with me. They always stay away from politics and religious discussion even when i started such conversation to know about their thoughts about Pakistan or Islam. I am not just talking about north Indians but south Indians as well

I saw a different side of some Indians here on DFI who have this so much poison or negativity towards Pakistan or Pakistani and always negative thing come from their mouth when they type word Pakistan or Pakistani. I know Pakistan is not perfect country and Pakistani are not perfect people but still you cannot make gross generalization about a religion or country which have all sort of people in it. You cannot paint all of them with negative brush. So far i have seen all this negativity from Indians only on defence forums or comments section of youtube/Facebook. Is it because they find it easy to hide behind computer screen and say whatever they like without having any fear of consequences and become as key board warriors and internet tough guy?

Would they act same or say same thing in front of a Pakistani if they meet him in real life in foreign countries? Or they would hide such negative feelings in their hearts and would become diplomat? I always had this wish to meet some Indians like i see on DFI and they say these things to me face to face. where i will find such straight forward Indian who speak or act same in real or virtual world ? :)
read ur 1st post.....those indian guys were kind to u...were friendly to u.....but in response u were doubting there intentions and were purposefully making discussion abut islam and Pakistan
so ur the Hippocratic person here......so dont teach us what u give that u will receive n all that crap.....what ever we do pakis will allways be pakis i.e liers,cheaters and ill mentality morons

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
read ur 1st post.....those indian guys were kind to u...were friendly to u.....but in response u were doubting there intentions and were purposefully making discussion abut islam and Pakistan
so ur the Hippocratic person here......so dont teach us what u give that u will receive n all that crap.....what ever we do pakis will allways be pakis i.e liers,cheaters and ill mentality morons
You did not comprehend my posts. I never doubts their intentions otherwise i would have not given them same good treatment or they would never be my friends. I was simply asking why Indians on DFI are different than those i met? here it seem as if every Indian is racist bigot with narrow mind which is not the case when you meet them in real life

and your last sentence prove that you are also a racist moron who blindly hate others because of their nationality and i wish you keyboard warrior ever dare to say this in front of my face which i know you cannot lol carry on your jihad behind a computer screen lol

salute

Oh bhi leave poverty aside and let assume india is richest country on this planet to give peace to your insecure soul but read this survey :D

NEW DELHI: Do Pakistanis envy India’s apparent economic progress or curse their own run-in with terrorism and economic difficulties? Whatever the truth they are the happier people compared with the Indians, according to a UN-sponsored study quoted by Press Trust of India (PTI) on Friday. (Parts of the story were published in Dawn on Friday.)

Generosity is a key indicator in which the Pakistanis are several points ahead of their big neighbour. Pakistan’s cabbies and shopkeepers have proved the point every time a group of Indians comes calling to watch a cricket match or visit a shrine.

“Indians are less happy than their counterparts in Pakistan and Bangladesh,” said PTI quoting the report published by the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), which is a global initiative for the United Nations.

India comes in at the 117th spot out of 158 countries in the 2015 World Happiness Report. Pakistan is ranked 81 and Bangladesh, 109. Places like Ukraine (111), Palestine (108) and Iraq (112) too come up higher than India on the index.

The report takes into account GDP per capita, life expectancy, social support and freedom to make life choices as indicators of happiness. India’s rank dropped six notches from the 2013 report, when it was on the 111th spot.

Switzerland has been named the happiest country in the world.

Published in Dawn, April 25th, 2015

http://www.dawn.com/news/1178113
now paki troll is quoting paki media,

what this survey proves ??? that paki are great cabbies ???
dont be jealous, :laugh:

already told you india have largest poor population in the world,

but also india ranks 2nd in middle class and 3rd in rich class in the world,

it neither makes india richest nor happiest country in the world,

never said that india is richest country in the world,

let swiss be happy and drop india 6 or whatever notch,

now kindly show your world famous generosity and don't troll and get the fc*k out of here. :laugh:

aliyah

Is this joke of the day? Confuse soul? Its quiet easy to guess who is suffering with some mental diseases if we read the replies of some jingoists in here who are barking like mad dog lol and we all know barking dog never bite. Carry on and you will receive the taste of your own medicine :)
dont worry we have developed anti-dote for a disease called Pakistan...... we will release it in market by the end of 2017......till then keep crying on Lahore streets that Indians hate Pakistani

Last edited:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
dont worry we have developed anti-dote for a disease called Pakistan...... we will release it in market by the end of 2017......till then keep caring on Lahore streets that Indians hate Pakistani
I dont fucking care about your internet jihad against Pakistani or if you hate Pakistan or Pakistani on DFI . I will just give you taste of your own medicine. I just have no respect for blind haters, bigot and racist no matter which nationality they come from and you blind nationalists said it openly go elsewhere if i want to talk about respect, friendship because you like giving and receiving insults which is a mental disease .carry on you may need to see a therapist after spending some time on DFI :D

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Well you should ask youself a simple questions

Why Indians are more active on Paki forums? why you hardly seee any Pakistani or bengali on indi forums? Abusing pakistani is norm in here and they dont even delete such abusing racist posts. Its at same place where i left it
Or may be Pakis like echo-chamber and listen what they want again and again. Their dreams will be shattered here by mountain of evidence.

aliyah

@ rajja paki see now u showing ur class......we had proved that there's a ill mentality paki hiding behind those goody goody friendship talks......this thing we allready know abut u pakis in defense forum

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ rajja paki see now u showing ur class......we had proved that there's a ill mentality paki hiding behind those goody goody friendship talks......this thing we allready know abut u pakis in defense forum
blah blah blah blah blah blah you were asking you dont need respect, friendship, sanity and i should go to amana tamsah forum and now moaning when i am giving you what you were asking for :p

aliyah

we allready knew how jerk pakis r......thats y made that clear in 1st post.......but u r dumb paki.....laato ke bhoot baato se thode hi manonge

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
And you at none! haha!!! Thanks anyway.
If i start trolling freely the way you guys are allowed to do then i know i wiill be banned as before . I know that my stay here is temporary lol Pakistani cannot survive on these forums unless he close his eyes and shameless bear all insults thrown at him

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Seems like this thread has outlived itself now with out-right bashing being the only agenda.

@pmaitra- please look at it and close if needed.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
we allready knew how jerk pakis r......thats y made that clear in 1st post.......but u r dumb paki.....laato ke bhoot baato se thode hi manonge
you are talking about latoon sitting behind computer screen lol

You cannot say to me half of what you said here if you face me in real life. I have seen the reality of key board warriors. They just bark on internet

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles