Indians most sympathetic towards Israel--says study

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
People adopting extremist measures doesn't mean that there causes are exactly the same.
When nations are on fire, apologetic pacifism is not the option.

Are not the same otherwise you would have same appearance as north,west and south Indians and not have semi-mongoloids features. India is diverse country.
I am sorry but I prefer to believe in scientific reports stating the more obvious uniform identity rather than the race-induced imperialist bullshit that has been made to keep us divided. India is not a "melting pot". It has never been nor it will ever be. This is the truth. Tolerance of local people doesn't tantamount to foresaking their identity to appease foreign thinking.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
When nations are on fire, apologetic pacifism is not the option.
But rational thinking is....you cannot defeat enemy unless you study it properly.

I am sorry but I prefer to believe in scientific reports stating the more obvious uniform identity rather than the race-induced imperialist bullshit that has been made to keep us divided. India is not a "melting pot". It has never been nor it will ever be. This is the truth. Tolerance of local people doesn't tantamount to foresaking their identity to appease foreign thinking.
Part of my family is also from north east and my uncle has subtle semi-mongoloids features. I dont and nor does my immediate family but it is in my dna. But blood flowing in your veins is also flowing through mine. No one is dividing Indians here. Then again i also have central asian features....i am in a melting pot!

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Part of my family is also from north east and my uncle has subtle semi-mongoloids features. I dont and nor does my immediate family but it is in my dna. But blood flowing in your veins is also flowing through mine. No one is dividing Indians here. Then again i also have central asian features....
You are now making it a human thing. Sorry but its a research that has been proven that both mongoloids and the "aryan" whites came from Indian race. A little search online would help you understand more. Our present history is based on imperialist British curriculum and their findings and hence we are all confused about this. These same experts imposed their imagination and political thinking on our people in the form of education to an extent that we declare our own scriptures as "myths".

Though I studied in school the same curriculum, it has failed to keep me in the dark.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You are now making it a human thing. Sorry but its a research that has been proven that both mongoloids and the "aryan" whites came from Indian race. A little search online would help you understand more. Our present history is based on imperialist British curriculum and their findings and hence we are all confused about this. These same experts imposed their imagination and political thinking on our people in the form of education to an extent that we declare our own scriptures as "myths".

Though I studied in school the same curriculum, it has failed to keep me in the dark.
I know about it. People migrated to europe from central asia and India region. There is a thread here where migration of humans was discussed.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^ Nah. To shorten the long story, geo-political compulsions make us closer to Israel. That's the truth. No alliance is formed on the basis of bonhomie including that of NATO and other bigger alliances like that. Times change. When there was no jihadi terrorism, India and Israel were in opposite camps even though they had secret ties.

But as soon as jihad showed its ugly face, both joined hands. Shows the ever-changing reality.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
By your logic, what different are Arabs? Do you think they even extend beyond the Gulf region? Destroying ancient Egyptian, Persian and Iraqi civilizations.
Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, heck even southeast and Indonesia should be ours because we were there long before these people came. Do you see us shouting for discrimination and bull against Arabs who used their religion to spread their imperialism? No you don't. Why? Because that's how empires form.
See, I am not arguing which people came "first", because such arguments are generally pointless due to dubious ancient history. It was you who was arguing that Jews were there "first" and thus have the right to the land; I am refuting that point.

If you admit that your original point was flawed then I will end this discussion.

Judaism originated in Jerusalem.
No, Judaism originated with the Jews. Jerusalem became the spiritual center of Judaism only after the Kingdom of Israel had completed its conquest of Palestine, and King Solomon established Jersualem as the heart of this unified state.

The number of people you say that inhabited Philistines accounts for the same part of history where Iranians and Greeks were mingled with our culture once. But does that mean that this land belongs to them?
Now you are comparing apples and oranges. First, the history of the Jews and their arrival in Palestine took place several centuries before the Persians and Greeks had contact with India. Second, neither the Persians nor the Greeks were able to subjugate India like the Jews subjugated Palestine. The key point I am trying to say is that when the first Jews arrived in Palestine, there were already established city-states and kingdoms. These entities were later assimilated in a process of military and cultural imperialism. Again, there is nothing wrong with this; as you say, that is how empires form. But claiming 3,000 years later that the territory belongs to you because you were there "first" when you really weren't is factually and ethically wrong.

Yet do you see mainstream Hindus demanding the expulsion of Muslims? No because this is called co-existence. Have you seen the number of accords that have been committed to by both the Jews and the Arabs? The Arabs want to eliminate Jews from that region totally rather than prefer a two state option. Oman was the country that had favoured 2 state option like UAE initially but under pressure from Saudi and other more hardline nations, they severed ties and totally demanded the elimination of Jews.
The Muslim hatred towards Jews in general only began in earnest after the formation of Israel. Muslims and Jews co-existed peacefully in Palestine for hundreds of years, especially under the supervision of religously-tolerant empires like the Ottomans.

I know that a lot of empires existed there. But tell me one thing; did Judaism originate there or not? In Jerusalem and land around them. It did.Can you refute that? No.
Christianity also originated in the land of Palestine. Hence why the Crusaders believed it was their God-given right to conquer the land and slaughter Jews and Muslims as they saw fit.

Making claims based on ancient history in the context of modern-day geopolitics is a flawed approach.

Listen; I am not saying that Jews were innocent angels. But neither are their rivals in today's context.
Indeed, the Jews are not our rivals. I fully support Indo-Israeli relations. We should milk every bit of high-end technology from Israel while we have the chance!

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Part of my family is also from north east and my uncle has subtle semi-mongoloids features. I dont and nor does my immediate family but it is in my dna. But blood flowing in your veins is also flowing through mine. No one is dividing Indians here. Then again i also have central asian features....i am in a melting pot!
I too have Central Asian features. I am South Indian and my entire family since 1600s lived here. Yet I am lighter than most North Indians I know.

India definitely is a melting pot; here you can find people from literally every color and race imaginable.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
^ Nah. To shorten the long story, geo-political compulsions make us closer to Israel. That's the truth. No alliance is formed on the basis of bonhomie including that of NATO and other bigger alliances like that. Times change. When there was no jihadi terrorism, India and Israel were in opposite camps even though they had secret ties.

But as soon as jihad showed its ugly face, both joined hands. Shows the ever-changing reality.
I support our relationship with israel because it benefits us aswell. But as the same time i dont have to agree with everything israel does.

If the current geo-political climate calls for an alliance then im all for it. Not once i have mentioned that India should cancel relations with israel.

Also Haplogroup R1 proves that aryans originated in south asia/north india-iran and migrated to europe through central asia.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I too have Central Asian features. I am South Indian and my entire family since 1600s lived here. Yet I am lighter than most North Indians I know.

India definitely is a melting pot; here you can find people from literally every color and race imaginable.
My family is mostly from north India but they shifted to north east for 2-3 generations (my father, grandfather, great grandfather) were all born in north east but shifted back to delhi in 60's. Im also fairer than most. If one goes for dna test then im sure most would find interesting data.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
From some of the discussion I have seen, I guess everyone has forgotten the David and Gloliath story. The jews and palestinians have been at war long before islam even came.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
and from the recent discussion, I have adam like features. I should be ruling this world as adam came first. Oh crap all of do I think. So fight on.

johnee

Indians are sympathetic to all countries (including Israel) except their own country. Probably a survey needs to be done to find the reason for this strange behaviour.
wah re wah, kya quote hai. You are right. Who cares, who is right. Israel or UAE or whoever, all are same as far as India is concerned. We have money, we do business. If we didnt have money, all of them would have kicked us. So, Indians need not be sympathetic to anyone. Just play geopolitics. Strictly speaking both Israel and UAE have no dharma, so we need to have no soft-heart for either of them. If they fight and kill each other, so be it. If not, so be it.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The Muslim hatred towards Jews in general only began in earnest after the formation of Israel. Muslims and Jews co-existed peacefully in Palestine for hundreds of years, especially under the supervision of religously-tolerant empires like the Ottomans.
Yeah they expect peaceful cooperation as long as their Islamic government is incharge and Islam is the state religion. But then why can't they live accepting Judaism as the state religion? Same goes for Pakistan as well. They claim this and that secularism and bullshit as long as Islam is the state religion, but they couldn't live "under Hindoos" so they carved an entire nation out of our land.

You see the bigotry here?

JBH22

Yeah they expect peaceful cooperation as long as their Islamic government is incharge and Islam is the state religion. But then why can't they live accepting Judaism as the state religion? Same goes for Pakistan as well. They claim this and that secularism and bullshit as long as Islam is the state religion, but they couldn't live "under Hindoos" so they carved an entire nation out of our land.

Oh man you're not being diplomatic

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Israel was not formed on any secular lines. Its a state for the jews. The land of Canan, the sacred and chosen land of the jews. You are really high on rhetoric most of the time.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
why this debate is begin 2 much streched . poll was commissioned by isreal foregin ministry. And i think inda-israel relations are going smooth all though low profile so what d u think would poll result in oppositie results.the poll gives but what is know already. ans as for indian supporting isral i think its because its image . general public knows about isreal through common newspaper . this newspaper prints news about israel only in3 case 1>when isreal carry out attack against terrorist organisation in its neighbouring country 2> when some deadly terrorist attacks over israel 3> some new technological invention by israel.so its always good image of israel creted in local people minds hence support of isreal.

and this situation is same as indian masala film where hero can take on thousands of vilians , but same is not possible in real life. similary indian can only appericiate about isreal action , they wish if similar action could any indian goi take

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
From some of the discussion I have seen, I guess everyone has forgotten the David and Gloliath story. The jews and palestinians have been at war long before islam even came.
Are you meaning God's covenant with Abraham and the TRUTH behind the Israeli Palestinian conflict, which is an age old blood feud between two brothers"¦ the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael!

and

Zechariah 12

The Coming Deliverance of Judah

1 The burden[a] of the word of the LORD against Israel. Thus says the LORD, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him:

2 "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.

3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles