Professional
NDL

The railway station code for:

Nandyal, India

satish007

NDL

The railway station code for:

Nandyal, India
:) that our company global city 3-letter code.
user can just input 3 letter and then do these business, just as "input NYC" and they can nuke NYC,
input TKY they can destory Tokyo , input BJG, o, not such code, nobody will nuke themself.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Post off-topic, casual threads in members section, further post of such thread in China thread will end up in Infraction or even Ban..

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
:) that our company global city 3-letter code.
user can just input 3 letter and then do these business, just as "input NYC" and they can nuke NYC,
input TKY they can destory Tokyo , input BJG, o, not such code, nobody will nuke themself.
Chini-Chini Bai Bai :heh:

satish007

my co-worker was borned in west Bengal which means more easy to be brain-bushed?
and he is giving contribution to China.
He have to pay tax and he is renting house, there is a very good xiaoxu(I beliive Badguy has shared what's it mean) in my City, some Indian elites live there, price is pretty high, about 43,000 RS for 3 bed rooms per month, house owner will take him 2 month deposit and the agent will charge him half month fee.
so he need totally pay 3.5 month to at the first day. he need to pay at least 150,000 rupee. thanks young Indian's contribution to China.
and he is bring his mother to china which means he will not send any money back to India.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
He 1.85m+, strong and handsome, long curl hair no beard, looks like Italian and Iranan.
His hometown near NDL.
unlike DFI Indian forumers, he is very white.
but he is indeed an Indian, weird english accent and deep big eyes as common Indian.
My company leave-over girls surrounded him immediately.
they will defeat him as we defeated you guys in 1962.
BTW, his pay is very good.
I am brain washing him, once him is well washed, I will put him in this forum.
how do you know what dfi members look like? :crazy:

satish007

how do you know what dfi members look like? :crazy:
you are new, you should search first, a lot of Chinese forumers think most of Indian pretty black or brown and DFI forumers accepted at last because they did not want to waste time.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
you are new, you should search first, a lot of Chinese forumers think most of Indian pretty black or brown and DFI forumers accepted at last because they did not want to waste time.
lol ok but why is your avatar a sikh? aren't you chinese? are you trying to mock sikhs? tht's not such a good idea my chinese friend

satish007

lol ok but why is your avatar a sikh? aren't you chinese? are you trying to mock sikhs? tht's not such a good idea my chinese friend
I respect sikhs and Manmohan, they cool in face but warm in heart. so how white you are you asked me that question.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He 1.85m+, strong and handsome, long curl hair no beard, looks like Italian and Iranan.
His hometown near NDL.
unlike DFI Indian forumers, he is very white.
but he is indeed an Indian, weird english accent and deep big eyes as common Indian.
My company leave-over girls surrounded him immediately.
they will defeat him as we defeated you guys in 1962.
BTW, his pay is very good.
I am brain washing him, once him is well washed, I will put him in this forum.
Give him one of those famous Chinese baby pants, which he can open and relieve himself anywhere as is done in China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I respect sikhs and Manmohan, they cool in face but warm in heart. so how white you are you asked me that question.
Please note, you can never see the face of a genuine hot and full blooded Sikh.

His face is hirsute!

He wears a 50 before he ties his turabn.

He puts a cloth to keep is beard in place called a thatti, which actually is thirty.

And so you can only see 20%.

As I have always said get to the bottom of anything and you will find the answer.

This is what the British had said when these items were introduced in the military dress since there was no nomenclature that the British could understand.

Yes, it is said that they make great friends.

I have many and one of them is going to come and spend a few days with us!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles