Indians in Satish's company in China

satish007

He 1.85m+, strong and handsome, long curl hair no beard, looks like Italian and Iranan.
His hometown near NDL.
unlike DFI Indian forumers, he is very white.
but he is indeed an Indian, weird english accent and deep big eyes as common Indian.
My company leave-over girls surrounded him immediately.
they will defeat him as we defeated you guys in 1962.
BTW, his pay is very good.
I am brain washing him, once him is well washed, I will put him in this forum.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Satish007-1.85m+ Indian bai bai

amoy

@satish007 ji sadly Chinese IT guys are losing ground :sad:

NDL = New Dheli? My guess

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriot

Country flag
He 1.85m+, strong and handsome, long curl hair no beard, looks like Italian and Iranan.
His hometown near NDL.
unlike DFI Indian forumers, he is very white.
but he is indeed an Indian, weird english accent and deep big eyes as common Indian.
My company leave-over girls surrounded him immediately.
they will defeat him as we defeated you guys in 1962.
BTW, his pay is very good.
I am brain washing him, once him is well washed, I will put him in this forum.
Advice to you buddy. I am also from NDL so serious advice beware of NDL guys , do not try to be very chummy with him or else he may seduce you. Most of NDL guys are sucker of gays & good ----er of assholes specially Chinese type white cute ones. Most of NDL guys even shall prefer gay boys over Chinese girls who make lots of noise while fncking. Take due precautions mate, This is no sarcasm, I am serious. Take care or Enjoy if you are an other type.

Tolaha

New Delhi .
And the "L" stands for? :dude:

Advice to you buddy. I am also from NDL so serious advice beware of NDL guys , do not try to be very chummy with him or else he may seduce you. Most of NDL guys are sucker of gays & good ----er of assholes specially Chinese type white cute ones. Most of NDL guys even shall prefer gay boys over Chinese girls who make lots of noise while fncking. Take due precautions mate, This is no sarcasm, I am serious. Take care or Enjoy if you are an other type.
That's it... I am not visiting NDL, wherever it is! :facepalm:

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
:wtf:
What a sweeping generalization... or are you kiddin' ? :hmm:

Patriot

Country flag
:wtf:
What a sweeping generalization... or are you kiddin' ? :hmm:
Just putting virus in the mind of Sugar Sardar. Though some guys do not leave an opportunity specially some of Jaatts wrestlers specially.

satish007

@satish007 ji sadly Chinese IT guys are losing ground :sad:

NDL = New Dheli? My guess
don't sad, he works for China and once he get brain washed he will very strong pro-china forumer.
only sad he is so handsome, and he has indian eyes, deep and big which make chinese girls mad,
big eyes mean honesty but Indian is not.
deep eyes mean men is mature and knowledgable but OMG, chinese girls do not know every indian men have deep eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

satish007

hmm, dangerous indeed.

mikhail

Country flag
don't sad, he works for China and once he get brain washed he will very strong pro-china forumer.
only sad he is so handsome, and he has indian eyes, deep and big which make chinese girls mad,
big eyes mean honesty but Indian is not.
deep eyes mean men is mature and knowledgable but OMG, chinese girls do not know every indian men have deep eyes.
dude you need to wake up and smell the coffee!an Indian no matters from which state he belongs will be an Indian at the end of the day.so all your wet dreams of turning that guy into a pro-chini person by brainwashing him is nothing but a big fart!but the reverse can be done if you can understand what i am trying to say buddy:cool2:

satish007

dude you need to wake up and smell the coffee!an Indian no matters from which state he belongs will be an Indian at the end of the day.so all your wet dreams of turning that guy into a pro-chini person by brainwashing him is nothing but a big fart!but the reverse can be done if you can understand what i am trying to say buddy:cool2:
You should wish i success then DFI have two half Indian half chini freaks

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles