Indians are not Asians

Are Indians Asians?

• Total voters

Blackwater

Which Indian are u talking about, North Indians are immigrants migrate 1000 yrs back can't say about rest

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Which Indian are u talking about, North Indians are immigrants migrate 1000 yrs back can't say about rest
That's not true. Dravidians say that to malign North Indians. What we see today is de-aryanization of India in full force. We North Indians outside of India will never consider ourselves mongoloids or Asians. We will maintain our Aryan roots and culture.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thanks for the Dan Nainan clip. Funny and disturbing home truths.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Well said ...buddy
These inferiors are jealous of us (real) Aryans :sad::nod:.
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or whatever but I am not talking about superiority or inferiority. We are Aryans - that's a fact. Only us and Iranians can call ourselves Aryans.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or whatever but I am not talking about superiority or inferiority. We are Aryans - that's a fact. Only us and Iranians can call ourselves Aryans.
Arya afaik technically refers to one who is noble in behaviour (speech, thoughts, actions)

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Less than half of the Iranians are Persians. And Population of North India incl Pakistan is 5x that of Iran. :lol:
Yes, there are more Aryans in India than anywhere else. Azeri Iranians are turks and they are not aryans. Persians only make up half of Iran. Azeri Turks have more in common with Azerbaijan and Turkey.

Persians = 40 million
Population of Punjab = ~30 million and that's only one state!
Population of J&K- 13 million million
These two states alone outnumber the persians.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles