Indians are not Asians

Are Indians Asians?

• Total voters

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I'm disturbed by the trend of lumping Indians with Far East Asians like the CHinese, Koreans, Japanese, filipinos, vietnamese etc... Basically all east and south east asians. I"m not sure when this started but on the US friggin census Indians are classified as Asian and west asians are classified as white! LMAO. I think the Indians in US are morons because they are fine with this. I am not asian. I don't consider myself asian. I have nothing in common with asians. Maybe NOrth east Indians should be classified as asians but no one else. What do you guys think? DO you guys think of yourselves as Asians? If the argument is that India is in Asia, why the f aren't west asians considered asian too???

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.. (west asia) is also in Asia but they are not considered Asians. Why should we Indians be classified as Asians if they are not?
Arrey baba , tau kya ho gaya ??

you think its anything to be proud of, if we are lumped with these western monkeys instead of the eastern ones ?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Arrey baba , tau kya ho gaya ??

you think its anything to be proud of, if we are lumped with the western monkeys instead of the eastern ones ?
It's not about pride. Indians share more in common with West Asians (Middle Easterners) than East Asians in every way.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Indians in US are the weirdest creatures. THese people are despicable. I fking hate these dumb "asians"

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
It's not about pride. Indians share more in common with West Asians (Middle Easterners) than East Asians in every way.
Really ??

So what are Assamese , Nagas or Mizos ?

Or are only North west Indians, Indians in your book ?

Stop letting these american eccentricities bother you , we are Indians , and yes also Asians except to some American buffoons.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Really ??

So what are Assamese , Nagas or Mizos ?

Or are only North west Indians, Indians in your book ?

Stop letting these american eccentricities bother you , we are Indians , and yes also Asians except to some American buffoons.
Like I said in the OP, only North east Indians share some resemblance to Asians. I will never consider myself Asian. Fk that

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
You are suffering from a racial complex and i m afraid its an inferiority one.
SO acknowledging the fact that Indians have nothing in common with mongoloid Far East means I have an inferiority complex? That makes no sense. Feel free to call yourself a mongoloid then.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
SO acknowledging the fact that Indians have nothing in common with mongoloid Far East means I have an inferiority complex? That makes no sense. Feel free to call yourself a mongoloid then.
No .

Your craving for American recognition of your racial roots is what demonstrates, that you have a complex ,

its only Americans who consider just the mongoloids as Asians, out of their ignorance.

rest of the world considers , the whole of Asians, as Asians and quite correctly.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
No .

Your craving for American recognition of your racial roots is what demonstrates, that you have a complex ,

its only Americans who consider just the mongoloids as Asians, out of their ignorance.

rest of the world considers , the whole of Asians, as Asians and quite correctly.
Why are Iranians not considered Asian but Indians are? This is what pisses me off. Indians despite being a billion in number, are always shortchanged, on such matters.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
FOR the Last time.

when these Americans use the term Asian in their usual sense , they DONT lump us with 'Asians"

here is a video that'll demonstrate that,

This guy Dan Nainan is Half Japanese Half Indian, and he's considered only Half Asian, in America.

and Frankly i really cant see how being grouped with those Arabs/Turks/Persians is any better , where as being considered Eastern Asian, "Shortchanged".

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
FOR the Last time.

when these American use the term Asian in their usual sense , they dont lump us with 'Asians"

here is a video that'll demonstrate that,

This guy Dan Nainan is Half Japanese Half Indian, and he's considered only Half Asian, in America.

and Frankly i really cant see how being grouped with those Arabs/Turks/Persians is any better , where as being considered Eastern Asian, "Shortchanged".
You are projecting your inferiority complex on me. Indians and Persians share civilizational history. Do the terms, Indo-European, Indo-Aryan, Indo-Iranian ring any bells? Indians and Persians are historically very close to each other. We are the only two people who call ourselves Aryans. We have nothing to do with Chinese or other east asians. Why are dravidians and northeast indians hijacking our Indo aryan identity?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
You are projecting your inferiority complex on me. Indians and Persians share civilizational history. Do the terms, Indo-European, Indo-Aryan, Indo-Iranian ring any bells? Indians and Persians are historically very close to each other. We are the only two people who call ourselves Aryans. We have nothing to do with Chinese or other east asians. Why are dravidians and northeast indians hijacking our Indo aryan identity?

Fine !

i have nothing more to say.

Feel free to consider yourself Turk or Persian for all i care.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
For the last time, I'm talking about ancient historical ties. I'm not claiming to be persian or arab you imbecile. Stop projecting your inferiority complex on me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles