Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by A.V., Sep 28, 2009.

1. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

It is painful to see that experienced members engage in personal attacks and poor language, amidst reasonable arguments.
    Forums are an avenue of sharing credible information, ideas & opinions; not of venting off frustration.
    Please avoid provoking each other into bringing their worst sides out.
    That will help the staff save some time as well.

Regards,
    Virendra

2. Immanuel

Immanuel Senior Member Senior Member

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arm...commission-for-women-officers-pm-modi-1900913

In May, the central government told the Supreme Court that the armed forces are considering a series of measures to usher in a more "liberal regime" to grant permanent commission to women officers and open new streams of induction for them.

The Defence Ministry said it required six months to formulate modalities and enforce the changes and alterations in the three forces.

"All three wings of the armed forces and the Ministry of Defence are actively considering the issue of parity between male and female officers in securing permanent commission in the armed forces," the ministry said.

What does this tell you guys? Rants about getting women out of military don't work, the armed forces and the Govt. are heading in a different direction. Please can some one tell me how whining about how useless they are in combat helps here. It's a waste of server space & time.

3. vampyrbladez

vampyrbladez Senior Member Senior Member

We have more military aged men than populations of most EU countries put together. To prove a stupid point, we cannot risk capture or death of women knowing that by sheer potential, women fall short.

Men are expendable, numerous and are more risk friendly. A woman captured, raped and her video shared by WhatsApp groups in India during war will demoralize and frustrate war effort.

Common sense and rationality trump pragmatism.

4. vampyrbladez

PM Modi and NSA Doval have the final say on this. Going by what service chiefs are saying PC culture and feminazis will be unwelcome in the military.

Shattered jewel suicide seems ideal for feminazis. Feminazis will be removed along with the enemy. Two birds with one stone.

5. Immanuel

Modi or Doval have little say once the momentum of a war begins, the war is executed by commanders on the field and the last thing they need is for higher command to be dicking in around with restrictive orders. As said before either we continue to keep women in a cosmetic sense or actually put them to good use, knowing the potential pitfalls, trying the best to avoid them. I doubt PC culture or feminazis were ever welcome in the military anyways.

Besides, feminazis and SJWs are usually the ones bickering and not the ones serving, those who actually try to go into the military are usually there because of love & respect for the country or they think they are fit and feel like they have something to prove or offer.

6. Immanuel

True, I don't want them in the infantry or SF or direct action roles. The most they should do is to stay well behind our lines with in ITBP, BSF, CRPF and help prevent enemy inroads into our areas, maintain law and order and man the border in good numbers at certain posts when tensions flares up. They need learn to fire back. Them becoming POWs is indeed is terrible. However I doubt such tragedies have a demoralizing affect, if anything it will only piss off the men even more.

7. vampyrbladez

All new chief of staff are picked by the duo unofficially. Army Chief Bipin Rawat superceded his seniors because he was in charge of attacking NSCN camps in Myanmar.

Women are useless in combat roles and inferior in all aspects. We need bodies by the numbers and of very high quality. War is a game of industry.

8. vampyrbladez

Nope it actually ruins company/unit morale. To make an irrelevant section of the population happy is bullshit.

Women in paramilitary units all ready perform rear echleon duties. Public will tolerate dead men but dead women are a psychological shock as they are not desensitized to violence against women and will never be. Hence no agenda must be pushed here.

9. Immanuel

Yes but the last thing we need is for political leaders to get into combat decisions. Those decisions on the ground level need to be made by apt battle commanders. Modi and Doval can go hide in their bunkers when the war is waged.

Yes, for the 'N'th time, we know your position on it. By the way when you went for NDA, where there any women in the recruitment drive, some that actually got in? Just curious.

Your the first one who says that a brutal death of one of soldier is actually demoralizing. I have never met a single IA, IAF, IN officer who can attest to that claim. Any death in the service is seen in a different light, they recognize the sacrifice and if anything they are more pissed than ever and if there is little govt. hindrance a reply is always given. The force was truly demoralized during a big chunk of the UPA regime because they weren't given a free hand to respond in kind.

Rear echelon roles are fine, but I still think they need to be at the border post dishing out rounds at the Pigs on the other side.

10. vampyrbladez

Dead men don't evoke the same emotional response as dead women. When a violated, broken corpse has been recovered of a woman morale will go down automatically. Since childhood you are emotionally conditioned that if you are a guy, you must not hit girls.

After age 12 when you suddenly gain strength, if you punch or hit a girl, society shames you. When you see dead women, emotional response triggered will make entire fighting unit and cohesion breakdown.

Here is result of mixed unit in 1948 Israel - Arab War.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id...ge&q=arabs idf women combat surrender&f=false

Screenshot_2018-12-14-19-32-38-519_com.android.chrome.png

If you want a role where women see indirect combat, train them to be drone operators. You can have a woman in labour kill militants while she spits out a baby.

Tibarn likes this.
  11. Immanuel

True, they should stay away from mixed units, based on both local and experiences abroad this is something that is ineffective. True we are conditioned to: we must not hit girls or rape them or abuse them but when such things do happen the decent community around is actually quite pissed. The Indian armed forces I know only get pissed and want vengeance for such deeds. There is a long list of cross border raids to prove no such deed goes unpunished. I assure you India soldiers aren't the only ones being beheaded. Punishment is often quick, measured and meant to send a clear message. There several brutal units of headhunters in the IA, fortunately men who are just extremely talented in killing.

Having witnessed the miracle of child birth, I doubt she can control a drone while spitting out a baby, she is a bit preoccupied, however if the drone had autopilot, she is fair game :rofl:. Never knew I married a champ till she spit out a 4.2 kilo, 54 cm baby without any drugs.:hail:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  12. Chatrapathi

Chatrapathi Regular Member

After 12 naa :pound:... at 7 i hit my elder sister (12- almost double my height) one punch, she FALL,my dad hit me like hell.Then,i realized women are out of fighting range even at 7.

Majority idiots forgot the most basic point in this discussion i.e in any combat some soldiers are captured..just imagine women soldiers mutilated bodies.

Feminists: Who rapes& mutilated them? .... obviously men, so all men are rapists.

Haldiram, Immanuel and Tibarn like this.
  13. Tibarn

Tibarn Regular Member

Women do not have a place in the military in combat roles. No amount of mental gymnastics by feminists can really change that.

There will be so few women that show the requisite physical capability that going out of one's way to allow them in is daft.
    upload_2018-12-14_11-18-40.png

aditya10r, Haldiram and vampyrbladez like this.
  14. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

Girls can attend the NDA exam ever since 2012 before that there wasn't even a gender column. Never saw one female candidate in Exam Hall or SSB so don't know if they are even get a call letter, maybe no female qualified that year.

Women can get entry throug CDS but only in technical departments.

Women are not front line material they are already welcome for CRPF and BSF.
    Have you ever heard about female officers who fended off intruder on BSF order.

Just think of psychological effect once.
    A female soldier getting raped would be a disaster fuel for us, and if I understand paki well they will definitely do this. Any mms leak would be a treat to the Paki but for us it would be a national shame. Even men aren't spared(U have probbaly heard stories around here, its uncomfortable so we don't talk much about it) how do u expect a discount street for Female.

Women have their own place in military but at certain sections only.

Even US tries a shot at female infantry result 4 qualified and that to after reducing standards.

And lol not to mention rape in us army both male and female

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military
    Do u want more negative publicity.
    Do u want to invest extra money for building seperate quarters for male and female.
    What if there is rivarly between male cadets becuase of a female LOL, cus love doesn't see place gender or time.

If u are gonna day but muh Israeli forces
    Here it is.
    One rape each day back in 1990

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

Have u heard of this

Obama suppresses Female Pregnancy reports in the Navy

http://sandrarose.com/2017/03/report-obama-suppressed-data-record-pregnancies-navy-ships/

Air force is the only safe bet but

Female Officer discharged from US air force for getting pregnant.

https://www.businessinsider.com/reb...e-air-force-for-getting-pregnant-2012-10?IR=T

Each pilot costs 55 crores on training even if one sits down for a year its a huge loss, and there isn't a guarantee that the female will get back to health for service.

Here what the Indian Female pilots were told.

Don't Get Pregnant For Another Four Years, IAF Tells India's First Women Fighter Pilots
    https://m.huffingtonpost.in/2016/03/10/iaf-women-fighter-pilots-_n_9434954.html

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God bless u sir I pray for the well being of your family. I too one day would like to have a family of my own.
    Mod: Post edited. Avoid loose talk on a serious thread. You have been warned.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2018
    Haldiram, vampyrbladez and Immanuel like this.
  15. Immanuel

True they are an expensive bunch to train and knowing Pakis theyll move heaven and Earth to get one captured and it would result in a limited war. Perhaps best to avoid that. I wishs you all the best is making a family. Firstly I hope you find a respectable woman. The rest is easy. Thanks for the kind words

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2018
  16. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Apparently chief made some statements recently on women in combat, any one knows the specifics of what he said?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  17. vampyrbladez

aditya10r and Bhumihar like this.
  18. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin Rawat

https://www.news18.com/news/india/w...mbat-role-army-chief-bipin-rawat-1974249.html

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  19. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

20. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Also, the chief should have avoided this conversation altogether. Knowing very well that such interviews do not involve the exchange of facts, rather just opinions, a person who has credible facts is at a disadvantage. In that case, it is better to avoid that debate than allowing the interviewer to say "all your arguments are based on speculation...". So she dumbed down the quality of the discourse and defeated him with her experience of having been a professional quality dumb. The first line she says that women make good soldiers, he should have stopped her and asked her to furnish facts and citations, the conversation would have ended there, because feminism and facts don't go well together.

He humored her and got trapped into an argument, that's basically what she wanted. The whole premise of the debate is rigged against him. He loses brownie points for saying the truth and she wins brownie points for saying a falsehood without qualifiers and citations.

Now, the usual suspects have picked up the statement and..

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018