Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immanuel

Country flag
We have more military aged men than populations of most EU countries put together. To prove a stupid point, we cannot risk capture or death of women knowing that by sheer potential, women fall short.

Men are expendable, numerous and are more risk friendly. A woman captured, raped and her video shared by WhatsApp groups in India during war will demoralize and frustrate war effort.

Common sense and rationality trump pragmatism.
True, I don't want them in the infantry or SF or direct action roles. The most they should do is to stay well behind our lines with in ITBP, BSF, CRPF and help prevent enemy inroads into our areas, maintain law and order and man the border in good numbers at certain posts when tensions flares up. They need learn to fire back. Them becoming POWs is indeed is terrible. However I doubt such tragedies have a demoralizing affect, if anything it will only piss off the men even more.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Modi or Doval have little say once the momentum of a war begins, the war is executed by commanders on the field and the last thing they need is for higher command to be dicking in around with restrictive orders. As said before either we continue to keep women in a cosmetic sense or actually put them to good use, knowing the potential pitfalls, trying the best to avoid them. I doubt PC culture or feminazis were ever welcome in the military anyways.

Besides, feminazis and SJWs are usually the ones bickering and not the ones serving, those who actually try to go into the military are usually there because of love & respect for the country or they think they are fit and feel like they have something to prove or offer.
All new chief of staff are picked by the duo unofficially. Army Chief Bipin Rawat superceded his seniors because he was in charge of attacking NSCN camps in Myanmar.

Women are useless in combat roles and inferior in all aspects. We need bodies by the numbers and of very high quality. War is a game of industry.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
True, I don't want them in the infantry or SF or direct action roles. The most they should do is to stay well behind our lines with in ITBP, BSF, CRPF and help prevent enemy inroads into our areas, maintain law and order and man the border in good numbers at certain posts when tensions flares up. They need learn to fire back. Them becoming POWs is indeed is terrible. However I doubt such tragedies have a demoralizing affect, if anything it will only piss off the men even more.
Nope it actually ruins company/unit morale. To make an irrelevant section of the population happy is bullshit.

Women in paramilitary units all ready perform rear echleon duties. Public will tolerate dead men but dead women are a psychological shock as they are not desensitized to violence against women and will never be. Hence no agenda must be pushed here.

Immanuel

Country flag
All new chief of staff are picked by the duo unofficially. Army Chief Bipin Rawat superceded his seniors because he was in charge of attacking NSCN camps in Myanmar.

Women are useless in combat roles and inferior in all aspects. We need bodies by the numbers and of very high quality. War is a game of industry.
Yes but the last thing we need is for political leaders to get into combat decisions. Those decisions on the ground level need to be made by apt battle commanders. Modi and Doval can go hide in their bunkers when the war is waged.

Yes, for the 'N'th time, we know your position on it. By the way when you went for NDA, where there any women in the recruitment drive, some that actually got in? Just curious.

Your the first one who says that a brutal death of one of soldier is actually demoralizing. I have never met a single IA, IAF, IN officer who can attest to that claim. Any death in the service is seen in a different light, they recognize the sacrifice and if anything they are more pissed than ever and if there is little govt. hindrance a reply is always given. The force was truly demoralized during a big chunk of the UPA regime because they weren't given a free hand to respond in kind.

Rear echelon roles are fine, but I still think they need to be at the border post dishing out rounds at the Pigs on the other side.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I never said I was military. I was wondering if there were women going to NDA, wasn't sure if this hadn't been changed, I knew Parrikar was looking at allowing women into NDA.

Please, as terrible as Saurabh Kali's condition was, it wasn't the first time of IA witnessing of PA inhumanity and if you think that somehow it demoralized them is silly. you seem to have forgotten the absolute ass kicking the Pukis had to endure after that. 6th of June IA launches massive Kargil Op, His body was handed over 9th June, the same day they get back 2 key posts in the batalik and what followed over the next weeks was methodical and heavy hitting combat which in the end results in over 5K pukis mulched vs a tenth of our men we lost in areas where the odds were 10 to 1 against us. Morale is affected when they aren't allowed to inflict justice. People in the army know and are very well aware of casualties that occur, this is a day to day reality of their job. Women is a sensi issue so for now they keep them away from hot areas and that too is understandable.

You seem to watch a lot more movies than I do (heck I don't know half the names you mention, wonder women is a piece of ass though), unlike you students, we real men with real jobs and kids haven't time for movies and films sponsored by parents.

I didn't say they need to patrol active escalation zones, rather be tucked behind a HMG or LMG in well defended bunkers and lay down heavy fire. I would like to see them shoot out some mortars as well.
Dead men don't evoke the same emotional response as dead women. When a violated, broken corpse has been recovered of a woman morale will go down automatically. Since childhood you are emotionally conditioned that if you are a guy, you must not hit girls.

After age 12 when you suddenly gain strength, if you punch or hit a girl, society shames you. When you see dead women, emotional response triggered will make entire fighting unit and cohesion breakdown.

Here is result of mixed unit in 1948 Israel - Arab War.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id...ge&q=arabs idf women combat surrender&f=false

Screenshot_2018-12-14-19-32-38-519_com.android.chrome.png

If you want a role where women see indirect combat, train them to be drone operators. You can have a woman in labour kill militants while she spits out a baby.

Immanuel

Country flag
Dead men don't evoke the same emotional response as dead women. When a violated, broken corpse has been recovered of a woman morale will go down automatically. Since childhood you are emotionally conditioned that if you are a guy, you must not hit girls.

After age 12 when you suddenly gain strength, if you punch or hit a girl, society shames you. When you see dead women, emotional response triggered will make entire fighting unit and cohesion breakdown.

Here is result of mixed unit in 1948 Israel - Arab War.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=33MBBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA282&lpg=PA282&dq=arabs+idf+women+combat+surrender&source=bl&ots=Ve36AOqIFW&sig=nq0K6dY4AXEyoDFStFoGymyMFvM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0mcDYvZ_fAhXFsI8KHTN_B-gQ6AEwEnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=arabs idf women combat surrender&f=false

View attachment 30241

If you want a role where women see indirect combat, train them to be drone operators. You can have a woman in labour kill militants while she spits out a baby.
True, they should stay away from mixed units, based on both local and experiences abroad this is something that is ineffective. True we are conditioned to: we must not hit girls or rape them or abuse them but when such things do happen the decent community around is actually quite pissed. The Indian armed forces I know only get pissed and want vengeance for such deeds. There is a long list of cross border raids to prove no such deed goes unpunished. I assure you India soldiers aren't the only ones being beheaded. Punishment is often quick, measured and meant to send a clear message. There several brutal units of headhunters in the IA, fortunately men who are just extremely talented in killing.

Having witnessed the miracle of child birth, I doubt she can control a drone while spitting out a baby, she is a bit preoccupied, however if the drone had autopilot, she is fair game :rofl:. Never knew I married a champ till she spit out a 4.2 kilo, 54 cm baby without any drugs.:hail:

Last edited:

Tibarn

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Women do not have a place in the military in combat roles. No amount of mental gymnastics by feminists can really change that.

There will be so few women that show the requisite physical capability that going out of one's way to allow them in is daft.
upload_2018-12-14_11-18-40.png

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I never said I was military. I was wondering if there were women going to NDA, wasn't sure if this hadn't been changed, I knew Parrikar was looking at allowing women into NDA.
Girls can attend the NDA exam ever since 2012 before that there wasn't even a gender column. Never saw one female candidate in Exam Hall or SSB so don't know if they are even get a call letter, maybe no female qualified that year.

Women can get entry throug CDS but only in technical departments.

Women are not front line material they are already welcome for CRPF and BSF.
Have you ever heard about female officers who fended off intruder on BSF order.

Just think of psychological effect once.
A female soldier getting raped would be a disaster fuel for us, and if I understand paki well they will definitely do this. Any mms leak would be a treat to the Paki but for us it would be a national shame. Even men aren't spared(U have probbaly heard stories around here, its uncomfortable so we don't talk much about it) how do u expect a discount street for Female.

Women have their own place in military but at certain sections only.

Even US tries a shot at female infantry result 4 qualified and that to after reducing standards.

And lol not to mention rape in us army both male and female

Sexual assault in the United States armed forces is an ongoing problem which has received extensive media coverage in the past several years. At least 32% of U.S. military women report having been sexually assaulted, and up to 80% have been sexually harassed.[1]A 2011 report found that women in the U.S. military were more likely to be raped by fellow soldiers than they were to be killed in combat.[2] A 2012 Pentagon survey found that approximately 26,000 women and men were sexually assaulted that year; of those, only 5,334 cases were reported. In 2013, a new Pentagon report found that 5,061 troops reported cases of assault. Some are optimistic that this increase in reports is indicative of victims "growing more comfortable in the system."[citation needed] Of the reported cases, only 484 cases went to trial; 376 resulted in convictions.[3] Another investigation found that one in five women in the United States Air Force reported having been sexually assaulted by service members.[4]

A survey for the Department of Defense conducted in 2015 found that in the past year 52% of active service members who reported sexual assault had experienced retaliation in the form of professional, social, and administrative actions or punishments.[5] In addition to retaliation against soldiers remaining in active service, many former service members who reported sexual assaults were forced to leave after being discharged. Reasons for discharge included having a "personality disorder" or engaging in misconduct related to the sexual assault such as fraternization or (prior to the end of don't ask, don't tell) homosexuality, even if the homosexual conduct was non-consensual.[6]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military
Do u want more negative publicity.
Do u want to invest extra money for building seperate quarters for male and female.
What if there is rivarly between male cadets becuase of a female LOL, cus love doesn't see place gender or time.

If u are gonna day but muh Israeli forces
Here it is.
One rape each day back in 1990

In Israel and Its Army: From Cohesion to Confusion, Stuart A. Cohen has argued that prior to the 1990s, there had existed a general consensus in the IDF that "sexual prowess goes hand in hand with military accomplishment." Even when social attitudes were changing in the 1980s, the IDF was still inclined towards tolerance and a senior army official warned of not blowing the "topic out of all proportion."[39] In 1993, the Maariv reported that only 10% of around 1,000 reported cases of sexual harassment each year are investigated.[40] Reports of sexual harassment against women in the Israeli army reached an average of one a day in 1999, an increase on the 280 complainants received in 1997. In 1998-99, 54 officers were expelled from the army on such charges, others faced demotion or prison. In one high-profile case, General Yitzchak Mordechai was charged with sexual assault and harassment. Another case involved the promotion of General Nir Galili after being accused of grooming a young female recruit for intimate relations. This issue has led the Israeli military to being described by the feminist American writer Laura Sjoberg as a "hothouse for exploitive sexual relationships" and a force whose fighting culture is based on "rampant licentiousness."[41] While the army has since tried to curb sexual harassment, it remains a problem. In 2004, it was reported that 1 in 5 women soldiers suffer sexual harassment
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

Have u heard of this

Obama suppresses Female Pregnancy reports in the Navy

http://sandrarose.com/2017/03/report-obama-suppressed-data-record-pregnancies-navy-ships/

Air force is the only safe bet but

Female Officer discharged from US air force for getting pregnant.

https://www.businessinsider.com/reb...e-air-force-for-getting-pregnant-2012-10?IR=T

Each pilot costs 55 crores on training even if one sits down for a year its a huge loss, and there isn't a guarantee that the female will get back to health for service.

Here what the Indian Female pilots were told.

Don't Get Pregnant For Another Four Years, IAF Tells India's First Women Fighter Pilots
https://m.huffingtonpost.in/2016/03/10/iaf-women-fighter-pilots-_n_9434954.html

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having witnessed the miracle of child birth, I doubt she can control a drone while spitting out a baby, she is a bit preoccupied, however if the drone had autopilot, she is fair game :rofl:. Never knew I married a champ till she spit out a 4.2 kilo, 54 cm baby without any drugs.:hail:
God bless u sir I pray for the well being of your family. I too one day would like to have a family of my own.
Mod: Post edited. Avoid loose talk on a serious thread. You have been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Immanuel

Country flag
Girls can attend the NDA exam ever since 2012 before that there wasn't even a gender column. Never saw one female candidate in Exam Hall or SSB so don't know if they are even get a call letter, maybe no female qualified that year.

Women can get entry throug CDS but only in technical departments.

Women are not front line material they are already welcome for CRPF and BSF.
Have you ever heard about female officers who fended off intruder on BSF order.

Just think of psychological effect once.
A female soldier getting raped would be a disaster fuel for us, and if I understand paki well they will definitely do this. Any mms leak would be a treat to the Paki but for us it would be a national shame. Even men aren't spared(U have probbaly heard stories around here, its uncomfortable so we don't talk much about it) how do u expect a discount street for Female.

Women have their own place in military but at certain sections only.

Even US tries a shot at female infantry result 4 qualified and that to after reducing standards.

And lol not to mention rape in us army both male and female

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military
Do u want more negative publicity.
Do u want to invest extra money for building seperate quarters for male and female.
What if there is rivarly between male cadets becuase of a female LOL, cus love doesn't see place gender or time.

If u are gonna day but muh Israeli forces
Here it is.
One rape each day back in 1990

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

Have u heard of this

Obama suppresses Female Pregnancy reports in the Navy

http://sandrarose.com/2017/03/report-obama-suppressed-data-record-pregnancies-navy-ships/

Air force is the only safe bet but

Female Officer dicharged from US air force for getting pregnant.

https://www.businessinsider.com/reb...e-air-force-for-getting-pregnant-2012-10?IR=T

Each pilot costs 55 crores on training even if one sits down for a year its a huge loss, and there isn't a guarantee that the female will get back to health for service.

Here what the Indian Female pilots were told.

Don't Get Pregnant For Another Four Years, IAF Tells India's First Women Fighter Pilots
https://m.huffingtonpost.in/2016/03/10/iaf-women-fighter-pilots-_n_9434954.html

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God bless u sir I pray for the well being of your family. I too one day would like to have a family of my own.
True they are an expensive bunch to train and knowing Pakis theyll move heaven and Earth to get one captured and it would result in a limited war. Perhaps best to avoid that. I wishs you all the best is making a family. Firstly I hope you find a respectable woman. The rest is easy. Thanks for the kind words

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Apparently chief made some statements recently on women in combat, any one knows the specifics of what he said?

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Haldiram

Country flag
Apparently chief made some statements recently on women in combat, any one knows the specifics of what he said?
Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin Rawat

https://www.news18.com/news/india/w...mbat-role-army-chief-bipin-rawat-1974249.html

Q. Women make very good soldiers, but why isn’t the Army accepting them?
A: That’s a misnomer.

Q. Military Police doesn't count. Are there any women in combat roles, tell me?
A: We have women officers as engineers, they are doing mining and demining work. In air defence, they are manning our weapon systems. But we have not put women in frontline combat because what we are engaged in right now is a proxy war, like in Kashmir.

If there is just one officer in a company and if that officer is a lady… suppose you have to go for an operation. Everybody is ready, company commander has to lead. Now in that operation you have to deal with terrorists, there will be a firefight in which the commanding officer dies, company commander dies, and so the lady officer can also die or become a casualty.

Q. Everyone knows that risk but women are volunteering to go now.
A: They are going, yes. I will give you an example. A lady who died was in service for 7-8 years. She has a kid of 2 years. He is in Delhi or Chandigarh and parents are taking care of the baby. So what I am saying is, now do you think we are ready for this?

Q. Women can fly fighter jets but not armoured tanks?
A: See, I am not saying a women who has children doesn't die, she can also die in a road accident. But in combat, when body bags come back, our country is not ready to see that.

Secondly, what will happen is there is just one woman and rest around her are just jawans. She is very much a commander so she has to do everything. She will have to go for operations. But even today we don't have that acceptance. Even today our jawans come from villages, so that acceptance will take time.

Let me tell you one thing, we have started copying western ways. I did a course in US. We had 4 ladies and 10 male officers. So what happens is after every 3-4 hours you get a break of 1 hour in which you are supposed to have your lunch or you can go to the gym. Now when we go to the gym, we all change in the gym clothes in classroom all of us.

Q. This is just logistics.
A: When I was new, I would look the other way because ladies were also there but that is the culture there. They do it this way. We need to get this system. Now what will happen will be if there will be a lady officer here. Our orders are that a lady officer will get a hut in the COB, then there are orders that we have to cocoon her separately. She will say somebody is peeping, so we will have to give a sheet around her.

Q. These are all just assumptions.
A: If you think this, then even in Delhi, ladies tell me that people peep. I am talking about isolation situation when she has 100 jawans around her but it happens here also in Delhi.

Q. Are you saying army isn't ready to accept women combat officers?
A: See I am ready, it is not that army is not ready. You are getting into something now you answer. Will she command?

Q. Why not?
A: Ok, so now I make her a commanding officer. She is commanding a battalion. Can that lady officer be away from her duties for 6 months?

Q. No.
A: Then what happens? Do I put a restriction on her to say that in that command tenure you will not be given maternity leave? If I say that, there will be ruckus created.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
Was the interviewer Dumb or somethings, he/she had a little too much of the feminism cocaine.
Also, the chief should have avoided this conversation altogether. Knowing very well that such interviews do not involve the exchange of facts, rather just opinions, a person who has credible facts is at a disadvantage. In that case, it is better to avoid that debate than allowing the interviewer to say "all your arguments are based on speculation...". So she dumbed down the quality of the discourse and defeated him with her experience of having been a professional quality dumb. The first line she says that women make good soldiers, he should have stopped her and asked her to furnish facts and citations, the conversation would have ended there, because feminism and facts don't go well together.

He humored her and got trapped into an argument, that's basically what she wanted. The whole premise of the debate is rigged against him. He loses brownie points for saying the truth and she wins brownie points for saying a falsehood without qualifiers and citations.

Now, the usual suspects have picked up the statement and..

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Also, the chief should have avoided this conversation altogether. Knowing very well that such interviews do not involve the exchange of facts, rather just opinions, a person who has credible facts is at a disadvantage. In that case, it is better to avoid that debate than allowing the interviewer to say "all your arguments are based on speculation...". So she dumbed down the quality of the discourse and defeated him with her experience of having been a professional quality dumb. The first line she says that women make good soldiers, he should have stopped her and asked her to furnish facts and citations, the conversation would have ended there, because feminism and facts don't go well together.

He humored her and got trapped into an argument, that's basically what she wanted. The whole premise of the debate is rigged against him. He loses brownie points for saying the truth and she wins brownie points for saying a falsehood without qualifiers and citations.

Now, the usual suspects have picked up the statement and..

Yes the arguments is tailor made to get him into trouble.
I think general here too handle the situations in the wrong way, he could avoid the Peeping Tom arguments this is the least concerning of the other major issues.

I find myself at loss as well when someone asks "Have you forgotten about Rani Lakshmibai"?

The first tweetratri is a Toxic feminist that aims to smashing brahminical patriarchy.

Second and third one are soyiboi cucks looking for internet pussy.

Fourth one is a know Maoist takes pot shot at army for a hobbie.

Fifth one is a man hater of high degree and probably majors in Gender studies.

The replies have been decent so not everything is doomed.

Ayy yo one of the many things I'm curious about, where do these gender studies folks get job once they have the degree that kind of degree is useless unless your preparing for UPSC.

sthf

Country flag
Ayy yo one of the many things I'm curious about, where do these gender studies folks get job once they have the degree that kind of degree is useless unless your preparing for UPSC.
Most of them run NGOs, join shitty media sites etc. You won't find many IAS/IPS with gender studies degrees. You can either do randi rona about the toilet options of Gender Fluid Non-Conforming Snowflakes on the streets and on the internet or you can study 12 hours a day to clear UPSC.

Both are mutually exclusive.

Haldiram

Country flag
I find myself at loss as well when someone asks "Have you forgotten about Rani Lakshmibai"?
Do today's women live by the same moral code as Lakshmibai? She was a different product from a different time. Moral values have deteriorated over successive generations. During the Indian independence, women gave up their stree-dhan (gold bangles, mangalsutra etc) to fund the Azad Hind Fauj. As if that was not enough, they physically joined the fight, knowing that victory was not guaranteed and life would be hard. The next generation of women, i.e your and mine ammi jaan, saw the poverty of socialist India in 70's and 80's but somehow managed without complain. But it is these generation of women who saw resource shortages who raised the next generation with the idea that stability and money was the end all be all of life, hence the current crop of snowflakes.

The lesser resources the nation had, the more upright the women were. Leave alone giving up their own belongings for the nation, today's women are busy demanding increased reservation and alimony payments. Just recently they have started raising the demand that housewives should be paid a monthly salary* (not kidding, citation below). These are the women you would be sending to the frontline? and you expect that they will give up a part of themselves for the nation? that's what the Chief was saying. The demands for special barracks, privacy, gender-specific laws/expenses are soon to follow. In addition to food and ammo, the Army will have to maintain stocks of tampons? and all of this expenditure for what gains? they will soon demand quota in promotions and eventually you will have Gul Panag or Mandira Bedi as your Army chief.

Ain't no Lakshmibai here. They are just bais who want more Lakshmi for themselves.

*Housewives may soon get salaries from husbands: Govt

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin Rawat

https://www.news18.com/news/india/w...mbat-role-army-chief-bipin-rawat-1974249.html
Looks like it is a CNN-NEWS18 interview, and interview is Shreya dondiyal. Outcome of the interview was written before it started.

Chief walked into a trap, no matter what he would have said no way he would have come out of it looking good.

In a civil discourse it is difficult to bring out all the nuances on this subject.

For example: when men and women get desperate, they do crazy things for sex. I know of a guy who had climbed three floors on the outside of a women’s hostel just to do the deed thru a window grill. How can you explain such things in public discourse?

For feminists agenda is more important that practicality.

Haldiram

Country flag
Looks like it is a CNN-NEWS18 interview, and interview is Shreya dondiyal. Outcome of the interview was written before it started.

Chief walked into a trap, no matter what he would have said no way he would have come out of it looking good.

In a civil discourse it is difficult to bring out all the nuances on this subject.

For example: when men and women get desperate, they do crazy things for sex. I know of a guy who had climbed three floors on the outside of a women’s hostel just to do the deed thru a window grill. How can you explain such things in public discourse?

For feminists agenda is more important that practicality.
He could have dodged it or set the agenda for the interview before hand. Just make it clear that certain things are in the realm of civilian policy makers and hence the Army chief defers to the elected leaders to make that call and shall not answer questions on gender roles or AFSPA.

Indrajit

Country flag
He could have dodged it or set the agenda for the interview before hand. Just make it clear that certain things are in the realm of civilian policy makers and hence the Army chief defers to the elected leaders to make that call and shall not answer questions on gender roles or AFSPA.
This is what happens when even accomplished officers land themselves in trouble because of Limited exposure to media and no professionals to advice them. Doesn’t help that this CoAS talks more than most. The people commenting on social media etc act as if this is another Sabarimala, to be conquered. The Chief is correct but as he now knows, whatever he says will be taken out of context and will not be looked at seriously on merit. Best, as you said, for the Chiefs to stay out of these matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles