Indian warships visit China

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
OT but....

Zhang Ziyi was involved in a certain unspeakable controversy and is suing a HK paper for slander.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh

Sorry could not translate the press report, site too slow for me.

kickok1975

Indian military authority should expand more such visit to China, not only to Shanghai but also to other ports and inland cities. By doing it both Indian and Chinese public will have opportunity to observe, understand and know each other better.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Indian military authority should expand more such visit to China, not only to Shanghai but also to other ports and inland cities. By doing it both Indian and Chinese public will have opportunity to observe, understand and know each other better.
Apart from just some photo ops and may be some feel good factor, I am not sure port of calls will promote better understanding between the two countries.

satish007

they will hold joint exercises. Chinese navy will yelling Marathi in sea and India Navy will try to catch up.

DMF

the visiting ships are leaving,but they left heavy smoks, Shanghai polluted.

sukhish

more than the ship, I'm looking at the surrouindings, the big tall buildings manifest the strides china has made in the last couple of decades. whereas in India we are still debating whether we should allow walmart to open its shop. India simple won't be able to catch up with china in anytime to come. the difference is pretty big now. it's better to have god understanding. I would recoment to become an all wether friend of china. we can benifit a lot from them.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
more than the ship, I'm looking at the surrouindings, the big tall buildings manifest the strides china has made in the last couple of decades. whereas in India we are still debating whether we should allow walmart to open its shop. India simple won't be able to catch up with china in anytime to come. the difference is pretty big now. it's better to have god understanding. I would recoment to become an all wether friend of china. we can benifit a lot from them.
Off course we can become all weather friends after they leave Shakagam Valley, Aksai Chin and hand over to India and recognize Arunachal Pradesh as integral part of India. :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why so much of smoke?

Deliberate capitalist scheme to pollute the already polluted Shanghai?

Ships do not leave so much of smoke these days wherein the smoke on the horizon does not give a ship away, even though radars can pick them up!

Maybe a cold start.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Off course we can become all weather friends after they leave Shakagam Valley, Aksai Chin and hand over to India and recognize Arunachal Pradesh as integral part of India. :D
It is like your asking China to give up their plans to make Pakistan a part of China! ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It is like your asking China to give up their plans to make Pakistan a part of China! ;)
Well yeah I know. There is more chance of Pak becoming part of China than China leaving our areas. Which means we can forget about being friends with China and let the hostilities continue.

Reactions: Ray

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yusuf,

As Zail Singh said declaring the Games open when he got a slight electric shock when he touched the mike, "Payio hor paino, (gets the shock as he touches the mike) %#@*..........I declare the Game opan"!

So, let the Games begin! :)

satish007

will you help us destroy American and nuke russia if we deal?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
will you help us destroy American and nuke russia if we deal?
As it is you are ensuring that you will fight to the last Pakistani against India.

Now, you want to fight the US and Russia to the last Indian? ;)

:rofl:

satish007

As it is you are ensuring that you will fight to the last Pakistani against India.

Now, you want to fight the US and Russia to the last Indian? ;)

:rofl:
is not your turn, india china bhai bhai, we will rule the world at last, you iceland wait in queue please

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
is not your turn, india china bhai bhai, we will rule the world at last, you iceland wait in queue please
Yeah totally thand

You really bowled me a chinaman!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It is ghor kalyug. Bhai Bhai are enemies these days. So we will keep it that way :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It is ghor kalyug. Bhai Bhai are enemies these days. So we will keep it that way :D

satish007

Indian China are not enemies, we are not even competitors. now Manmohan and Hu are hand in hand bailouting EU.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles