Indian universities fail to make world's top 200

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Indian universities fail to make world's top 200 | NDTV.com

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, the country's premier institution, comes in way down at No 222, dropping from 212 last year, in the 'QS World University Rankings' released today.
As part of one of its most comprehensive global reviews, the 800-strong annual ranking includes 11 Indian institutions in all with the IITs leading the charge - IIT Bombay at 233, IIT Kanpur at 295, IIT Madras at 313 and IIT Kharagpur at 346.

Skippy

Yup I agree I spend many days of the week assisting Indians here to find it jobs. And to find their it training is not worth the paper its written on. India needs to stop conning young Indians to come to new Zealand with promises. The Indians just don't have the education. We need it professionals we don't need untrained people. It is ruining families it costs huge amounts of money to live here, I help guys straving because they can't afford food, get jobs fir them in other areas, told many to go home. Your government has failed you and your people, its sad to see modern day slaves being forced to survive a world away from your families.

Country flag
Too bad with. India under colonial for hundreds of years after independce not one university in
The top 200. The corruption mindset is firmly engrained in the Indian education system, this is
No suprise where rich buy their degrees and poor never get a shot and many talented and
Intelligent kids don't ever get a chance to shine.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Yup I agree I spend many days of the week assisting Indians here to find it jobs. And to find their it training is not worth the paper its written on. India needs to stop conning young Indians to come to new Zealand with promises. The Indians just don't have the education. We need it professionals we don't need untrained people. It is ruining families it costs huge amounts of money to live here, I help guys straving because they can't afford food, get jobs fir them in other areas, told many to go home. Your government has failed you and your people, its sad to see modern day slaves being forced to survive a world away from your families.
What kind of gibberish I have just read ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I'd like to see the full list because i bet there are some weird uni's in between and Indians in droves would still prefer rank 222 than some unknown uni at 122. what are the criteriors for these ratings ? fancy garden at the front ?

Skippy

I don't think it matters on who they are
I think it matters in general the downgrade of the educational system in India

pmaitra

With the kind grammatical and spelling harakiri that you have committed, you are better advised to help yourself first, instead of criticizing the education of others.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Bullshit. :yawn:
(PS: I'm too lazy to respond to this gibberish in detail)

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dude/Ma'am,

Please get an education yourself first before stating lies and half truths.

Skippy

Bullshit. :yawn:
(PS: I'm too lazy to respond to this gibberish in detail)
No its not fact is Indians are getting visas removed and being deported.
yes u are too lazy to understand English or understand your own government screwing you over.
If you are here then feel free to allow me to hand your uneducated ass to u.

Skippy

With the kind grammatical and spelling harakiri that you have committed, you are better advised to help yourself first, instead of criticizing the education of others.
I am using a phone to.post first and foremost get real dude this is English not nazi BS English
Second its our own country admits that it's piss poor
So golly golly gosh u not knowing this Apu?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
We still don't have world class universities and this is a fact that people have to accept. Govt. spending on education as a percentage of GDP is dismal. Our Engineering colleges are churning out 1.6 million graduates every year and they don't have jobs or they are not suitable for jobs. Our education is dilapidated with complete disconnect with what Industry wants in graduates and what they are taught in the universities/colleges. This has to change.

We need more funding of government at all levels of education as well as increased number of private universities with proper regulation. Till then we have to survive using our own devices.

cw2005

This list is for student's reference in selecting University, not to tell which U is better then the others. Don't mind them. I graduated in three Universities and all of them were list in the top 100. I was outperformed even by someone who has never enter University. So don't give a damn on this list.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am using a phone to.post first and foremost get real dude this is English not nazi BS English
Second its our own country admits that it's piss poor
So golly golly gosh u not knowing this Apu?
We may be piss power but its your backward ass country that is desperate to get a trade deal done with this so called "piss poor" country. SO who is piss poor now?

Prometheus

no surprise here .....I think the Indian education system is the worst in the world !. Its meant to for searching the most hard working student , not the most intelligent, innovative or creative one. While hardworking works out fine for most jobs , its a bad solution for pioneering things . Our education system creates slaves not leaders

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
creating robots for the industry is not an education imo.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles