Indian student raped, murdered in Australia, Krishna calls it unfortunate

Oracle

ROFLMAO!!! I have taken on Pakistanis terrorist sympathizers in UK. Read my previous posts!!!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
That is just absurd. There are over 20,000 Pakistanis in Libya, there are thousands of Pakistanis in Japan, heard of them ?
Pak media is not interested in picking up these issues.
Thats not absurdity. Libya is a warzone anyone would get attacked their.The question is about the racial attacks on pakistanis in other countries.and absurdity is in blaming racial attack on indians as a result of the activities of pakistanis.

Oracle

As u guys tend to make out over here that all racial attacks on indians in foreign countries is due to activities of pakistanis i tend to wonder why there is no news of pakistani being attacked in foreign countries.Is it due to the fact indians are meek and docile and pakistani hit back hard so whites are afraid to pick up on pakistanis.?

Is it this reason even smaller neighbors of india pick on it as was seen in the case of nepal /banglades/srilanka.
You hear about Indians being attacked because with our growing economy, we have grown our soft power too. Indians have started to come up and speak about them and the injustice being done.
You don't hear about Pakistanis, because most of them lie low - planning a new terrorist attack on their adopted country. Clear example being, almost every terrorist attack having a Pakistani angle to it.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thats not absurdity. Libya is a warzone anyone would get attacked their.
I am talking about the plight of Pakistanis in Libya viz a viz other nationalities.
Has anyone heard about the Pakistanis in Libya ?? Exactly.

The question is about the racial attacks on pakistanis in other countries.and absurdity is in blaming racial attack on indians as a result of the activities of pakistanis.
There is an angle here definitely. I wouldn't say all racial attacks on India are because of Pakistanis but many times Indians are victims of attacks as a result of them being confused as Pakistanis or Arabs.

I believe it was you who posted a thread where Najam Sethi said that Pakistanis were calling themselves Indians in USA, remember ?

Oracle

/\/\/\ Also Pakistanis in USA faking identity as Indians to get jobs.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
My prayers for the girl and her family.

That Srilankan, if guilty may rot in hell.

Indian Girls out there in foreign lands should act vigilant and choose their friends very carefully. Inform police without delay if harassed by someone, even if he is known to you before or even if he is your husband. No skin colour is more trustworthy than other, be smart and speak up before someone think you are vulnerable.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Is it due to the fact indians are meek and docile and pakistani hit back hard so whites are afraid to pick up on pakistanis.?
Last i heard whites were flying inside pak territory and bombing pakistanis....pak's are hard aren't they ? :lol:

another idiotic post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Well I haven't faced any discrimination anywhere in Europe. They treat all nations equally... I only hear them from Indian peoples like you but haven't experienced myself yet :)

This P@ki term is also outdated and the young generation does not even know its meaning nowadays. The time is changing fast and the Western nations are becoming more liberal day by day
It happens pretty often. Ever heard of the English Defence League:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alMx0QUPomg&feature=related

They are against the immigration of Muslims and the construction of mosques, and for their extrication, particularly of Pakistanis. Since their operations centre, in and around Bolton, which has a predominance of the Pakistani U.K population.

In Canada, the racism is often ignorant. The word "p^ki" is used to describe all Indians, subcontinentals and Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis alike. But the image formed is that of a rag*head <excuse the word>, uneducated, uncouth, spice-eating, ill-washing and 'dirty' sub-continental desi.

This is a particularly nasty opinion, since every foreigner that has visited India, has been struck by the garbage strewn around the place and by the impeccable personal cleanliness of most Indians.

In the United States, the racism is even more profound, but subtle and widespread. Causing Pakistanis to impersonate as Indians, if they want to get into higher business or professional institutions. Recently, a Texas-based organization called Save America abused and shut down a Pakistani mosque in Connecticut. And a decision review bill is to be introduced in the Senate, examining the growing extremism among American muslims as an internal threat to American society, said to particularly target middle-eastern and pakistani muslims.

Blackwater

Who knows Geert Wilders better than me. Mammu is from my country. Yes its true he is anti islam not anti pak. For him all brown skins are muslims. We Indian are suffering coz of that. Coz he is in rulling alliance and he is asking for more strict immigration laws. Hope i get my passport soon..

Blackwater

Originally Posted by ajtr
Is it due to the fact indians are meek and docile and pakistani hit back hard so whites are afraid to pick up on pakistanis.?

They are hitting you back .That's why you fake your identity as Indians to get jobs or save your skin. Hitting back attitude makes u most popular country in the world lolllllllllllll

JBH22

As u guys tend to make out over here that all racial attacks on indians in foreign countries is due to activities of pakistanis i tend to wonder why there is no news of pakistani being attacked in foreign countries.Is it due to the fact indians are meek and docile and pakistani hit back hard so whites are afraid to pick up on pakistanis.?

Is it this reason even smaller neighbors of India pick on it as was seen in the case of nepal /banglades/srilanka.
Or is it Pakistanis are accustomed to live off on white people money and then bite the hand that feeds them.As to Sri lanka or Bangladesh who cares about them we have other priorities unless they decide to roll down the roads of India.

You live in fantasy world named Zaleel Hamid wonderland

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
R I P..

Any Black looking Chap specially Asians are targeted..
The rise of such crime against Thai, SK, Chinese and Indian origin are well known..

debasree

Country flag
this is outragious crime true,but this type of similer incidents happening every day in india,first we have to set our house in order ,only then we have truely able to demad action from foreign govts in similar case.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I thought you would have some sense after loosing 4 wars, before calling us meek. Anyways, whites have more disgust than fear for pakistanis.
If pakistanis don't get attacked its because the whites consider them terrorists or stone age war mongers - sad but true. I wish you all good luck for continuing to escape such attacks.
Indians get attacked mostly because they get the better jobs, money and they succeed in establishing business (despite being an outsider). Jealous reaction is obvious. The furious and ineligible part of the local populace which gets beaten in fair competition could choose to do so every now and then.

Regards,
Virendra

niharjhatn

this is outragious crime true,but this type of similer incidents happening every day in india,first we have to set our house in order ,only then we have truely able to demad action from foreign govts in similar case.
Not entirely fair! Simply because s*** happens in some times in one country doesn't make it ok!

However, there is nothing much to 'demand'. Discrimination against hindus occur in arab nations as well, but the government hardly complains. The reason they even raise their voice regarding australia is coz it achieves media attention = putting government on the spot. Otherwise they hardly give a crap.

Tolaha

May her soul rest in peace and the murderer rot on earth itself!!

This news no doubt ought to bring outrage in us... no doubt... but having said that... maybe let us also try to bring order at home!
Lets make our land free from the weak being sexually exploited. Maybe once we find that forumalae of preventing such attacks on the weakest in the society... only then probably it would be more appropriate on our part to be as indignant as some of us feel here! And then maybe other countries can take us as the role model to follow.

Oracle

It happens pretty often. Ever heard of the English Defence League:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alMx0QUPomg&feature=related

They are against the immigration of Muslims and the construction of mosques, and for their extrication, particularly of Pakistanis. Since their operations centre, in and around Bolton, which has a predominance of the Pakistani U.K population.

In Canada, the racism is often ignorant. The word "p^ki" is used to describe all Indians, subcontinentals and Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis alike. But the image formed is that of a rag*head <excuse the word>, uneducated, uncouth, spice-eating, ill-washing and 'dirty' sub-continental desi.

This is a particularly nasty opinion, since every foreigner that has visited India, has been struck by the garbage strewn around the place and by the impeccable personal cleanliness of most Indians.

In the United States, the racism is even more profound, but subtle and widespread. Causing Pakistanis to impersonate as Indians, if they want to get into higher business or professional institutions. Recently, a Texas-based organization called Save America abused and shut down a Pakistani mosque in Connecticut. And a decision review bill is to be introduced in the Senate, examining the growing extremism among American muslims as an internal threat to American society, said to particularly target middle-eastern and pakistani muslims.
There is also BNP. They are getting enough of Pakistanis nowadays!

Oracle

Well I haven't faced any discrimination anywhere in Europe. They treat all nations equally... I only hear them from Indian peoples like you but haven't experienced myself yet :)

This P@ki term is also outdated and the young generation does not even know its meaning nowadays. The time is changing fast and the Western nations are becoming more liberal day by day
You have not heard about BNP or English Defence League? This is what happens when you live abroad but do not mingle with the local crowd, and only go in groups of your fellow beings. For then, you not only get limited exposure, but also risk alienation, radicalization, and end up hating people of your adopted country for no reason. And yeah! As Zia taught - Blame it on the Indians!

Last edited:

jatkshatriya

If we put you on the chair of PM, what you are going to do about it?

You are spirited. But better to channelise your energy where it makes any result. What do you propose GOI to do. Give a body guard for every one or declare war against Australia. Can you remember how many foreighners have been raped in India in rcent years? How many women are being molested here every hour. Have you ever done anything about that? Do you have the guts to stand even before a group of eveteasers? Then why are you fuming for what is beyond your capacity.It is an unfortunate incident and it is. Only thing we can do to maintain diplomatic pressure on Australia to penalise the criminal as per their law.
Mr.Sabir..what do u know about me or my back ground..if u meant to ask me "Do I Have the courage to stand against eve teasers ?,,,my reply is Yes,,,,,If u meant to say that i dont have the courage to stand against eve teasers..Then Just to inform you.....I not only have the courage to stand against eve teasers but also have the strength to kick them black and blue, which i have done on quite a few occassions......I am a Rajput and I have been brought up in a way which emphasise honouring a female to a great extent and protecting her honour by any which means, even if it involves brutal violence.........If i was the prime Minister of India i would have made sure that Indians are not taken lightly and Indians were not tracked by radio collars tied to their ankles and Indian ministers or ambassadors were not stripped and scanned on airports and an indian being killed on foreign soil would not be merely an unfortunate incident..about my fuming..Sir again my family has brought me up in such a manner that it is not possible for me to chill when i hear a woman being raped and killed , I fume the same when i hear abt forigners being raped(i dont know how you reached the conclusion that i dont care about foreigners being raped), that is precisely why i blamed the entire system

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles