Indian student assaulted in UK

Blackwater

Three men have been arrested on suspicion of racially assaulting an Indian origin student on a train from London to Derby. Saurabh Srivastava (24) was travelling from London St Pancras to Derby when he said six men started racially abusing him.

Srivastava is a student at Derby University.

He said he was "humiliated" after he was covered in fire extinguisher foam and beer during the attack recently, according to reports in Derby.

A British Transport Police spokesperson said two men from Chaddesden, aged 26 and 32, and a 27-year-old man from Belper, were arrested following an appeal for witnesses.

They have been released on bail until June. — PTI

BBC News - UK

Blackwater

well there could be 2 reasons for that

1) wrong place at wrong time, must be travelling alone late at night.

2) Goras must be annoyed by pakistanis took all brown for granted.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
well there could be 2 reasons for that

1) wrong place at wrong time, must be travelling alone late at night.

2) Goras must be annoyed by pakistanis took all brown for granted.
1. lame reason.

2. racists dont care. even if he was with an Indian flag he would have still gotten thrashed. pak excuse doesn't cut it anymore. Indians were being beaten even 25 years ago in uk along with pakistanis, arabs, sri lankan etc. racists!

3. Not long ago you were celebrating the rise of extreme right wing parties in the west and i told you they think everyone is inferior to them. You better rethink your views because you live there while im safe in my India.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Anti-pakistani whites in UK are getting aware of the difference between an India and a pakistani, however a racists will attack any non white and brag that he attacked a P.A.K.I. Also, travelling alone at night that too at lonely stretches invites trouble, and Indians are well known to invite such trouble when they take such jobs at odd hours (remember usually whites travel in groups when they do odd shifts)!!

P.S: Sooner than later p.a.k.i bashing (verbal and physical) will be socially acceptable in UK, they cannot live hiding inside their islamic ghettos for long, above all their ultra-islamic delusional thinking will bring trouble on them and other non-islaimic asians!

anujtripathi2007

I know many foreigners who are really upset with the outsourcing. This could be one of the major reason for these kind of attacks. If you see, Indain students in Australia has gone through the bitter reality of racism.

Aruni

Ahem, I don't know how many of you actually live in Britain but I have done so for the past 11 years and must say that although this is an extremely unfortunate turn of events, such incidents are thankfully rare. The British are normally too engrossed in slating expense fiddling MPs and reading about celebrity super injunctions to be racist. This country, far more than some on the continent, is generally tolerant of ethnic minorities and is far more used to them as equal citizens just like a white person. Take a walk down Bond Street and it would become quickly clear how "normal" multi-cultural Britain has become.

So let's stop stereotyping the British with words like "goras", especially since we tend to howl the loudest when someone uses the P-term which to my mind is an exact equivalent.

To sum up, yes thuggery is present in Britain as it is in most societies. But this overcrowded little island in the North Atlantic remains one of the most tolerant in the Western world with its bumbling and reserved inhabitants generally indifferent to the colour of their neighbour's skin. Yes you may encounter dodgy white folk on lonely trains at night, but you can also encounter equally dodgy black folk, or even brown folk (Birmingham at night anyone?). To those who pass sweeping statements about Britain, try taking a night stroll down a quiet street in Moscow, or Prague, or Madrid, and let's see whether they favour any better than god ol' England.

Blackwater

Ahem, I don't know how many of you actually live in Britain but I have done so for the past 11 years and must say that although this is an extremely unfortunate turn of events, such incidents are thankfully rare. The British are normally too engrossed in slating expense fiddling MPs and reading about celebrity super injunctions to be racist. This country, far more than some on the continent, is generally tolerant of ethnic minorities and is far more used to them as equal citizens just like a white person. Take a walk down Bond Street and it would become quickly clear how "normal" multi-cultural Britain has become.

So let's stop stereotyping the British with words like "goras", especially since we tend to howl the loudest when someone uses the P-term which to my mind is an exact equivalent.

To sum up, yes thuggery is present in Britain as it is in most societies. But this overcrowded little island in the North Atlantic remains one of the most tolerant in the Western world with its bumbling and reserved inhabitants generally indifferent to the colour of their neighbour's skin. Yes you may encounter dodgy white folk on lonely trains at night, but you can also encounter equally dodgy black folk, or even brown folk (Birmingham at night anyone?). To those who pass sweeping statements about Britain, try taking a night stroll down a quiet street in Moscow, or Prague, or Madrid, and let's see whether they favour any better than god ol' England.
Hahah you can take a walk in all UK during the day no probelm. Take a walk on bond street at midnight my friend u will change your mind. I studied and lived in UK for more than 5 yrs. I know these UK Goras, They are very friendly during the day but when they get drunk they are totally different. The incident mentioned in news happened late at night and goras are bad in night.

Blackwater

I know many foreigners who are really upset with the outsourcing. This could be one of the major reason for these kind of attacks. If you see, Indain students in Australia has gone through the bitter reality of racism.
well those Goras who attacked the Indian fellow were drunk and those goras has nothing to do with outsourcing ,coz they belong to low and uneducated class, who don't work and enjoy beer with govt benefits money..

Aruni

Correct, the underclass is the hotbed for racism. But the point is that alcohol fuelled violence is not simply restricted to white working class people. The same issues apply to blacks and some Asian communities (although to a lesser degree). Where there is no alcohol, there are other equally bad problems (read fundamentalism).

Please stop using the g-word. It just deprives us Indians of any right to cry foul at the P-word.

London is generally very safe at night as there are so many people out and about. I have experienced racism first time, but I must stay it is thankfully the exception and not the norm. Like I said, try taking a stroll in the Old Town in Prague at midnight, and then we'll see how quickly you run back to London, hugging and kissing the immigration man at Heathrow.

Blackwater

Correct, the underclass is the hotbed for racism. But the point is that alcohol fuelled violence is not simply restricted to white working class people. The same issues apply to blacks and some Asian communities (although to a lesser degree). Where there is no alcohol, there are other equally bad problems (read fundamentalism).

Please stop using the g-word. It just deprives us Indians of any right to cry foul at the P-word.

London is generally very safe at night as there are so many people out and about. I have experienced racism first time, but I must stay it is thankfully the exception and not the norm. Like I said, try taking a stroll in the Old Town in Prague at midnight, and then we'll see how quickly you run back to London, hugging and kissing the immigration man at Heathrow.
I left UK settled in Holland. Very happy. Holland goras are more acceptable to ethnic groups than british goras. trust me and Amsterdam is more safer than london in nights..

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Indians dont feel insulted due to the racist undertones that are associated with pakii but rather being labeled as a pakistani which no proud Indian would want to be.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles