Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Which war have SF soldiers won on their own? Their mandate is not to fight conventionally but to go behind enemy lines and create asymmetric threat for the enemy on their own turf. They are a tool, just like all different aspects of the military which are meant to operate in cohesion with other service branches. Yes, they have been ignored in India, but to downplay the importance of other services conveys ignorance on your part. In modern times, the most important service arm is not even SF, but MI. I would like to see how much Indian army spends on this particular branch. If the intelligence is good, any well-trained group of soldiers will be able to accomplish the task without trouble.
The on going war against terrorism my friend..go and read about it or to find about it.It is all about infantry and SFs and not tanks ships or missiles

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
You read half the post, misinterpret it and go off on a tangent - that's your problem, not mine. Go mouth off to someone who doesn't know the importance of SOF capable units.

My point is it's not an either or situation. You need both.
You accuse me of what you are.

You dont realise i said the number games doesnt matter now in sukhois and t90s because they are plenty already.

So now we could focus on other things too instead of unnecessary increasing the numbers.

The fact of matter is everyday the foot soldier fights for this country with basic equipments and crores of equipment is lying unused.So the smart thing would be to cover all corners .not just conventional corners.

IndiaRising

Country flag
The on going war against terrorism my friend..go and read about it or to find about it.It is all about infantry and SFs and not tanks ships or missiles
Bhai tanks ships and missiles have their own importance but yes I agree with you that infantry as a whole needs to be focused on More. However, I still maintain that MI is most important service branch. In today’s age of technology, those who cannot predict what happens tomorrow better than their enemy is doomed to fail.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Nigga please, what kind of garbage person are you? Life mein mutt marne ke alawa kuch kiya hai? Bose.d.k
madarchod.. 5 jawan mar gaye...behen k laude...aur kya bolu me bhoot sahi decision lia he?

yeh ghar blast 5 logo k marne k pehle nhi ho sakta tha?

aur life me meine kya kia he woh tu rehne de...teri aukaad k bahar he...fir bhi gand me dum he toh india aakr mssg kar dena..mil k bata dunga kya kia he aur kya nhi.

Immanuel

Country flag
madarchod.. 5 jawan mar gaye...behen k laude...aur kya bolu me bhoot sahi decision lia he?

yeh ghar blast 5 logo k marne k pehle nhi ho sakta tha?

aur life me meine kya kia he woh tu rehne de...teri aukaad k bahar he...fir bhi gand me dum he toh india aakr mssg kar dena..mil k bata dunga kya kia he aur kya nhi.
This nigga still talking, madarchod hoga tera par(gender neutral hijda) dada.

Kudh baita Russia mein, India aane ki aukaad hai ? behen ke laude ke syphilis infected puss. 5 jawan mar gaye, kaise mare pata nahi, Kyun mare pata kyun apne sadi gaand ki khujli yahan pe lata hei?

Tu apni life ke decision le (to start with, roj gaand saaf kiya kar, so atleast tere gender neutral nigga wife, tuja roj gaand me legi), military decisions are left best to men who serve.

For the rest STFU

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Kudh baita Russia mein, India aane ki aukaad hai ? behen ke laude ke syphilis infected puss. 5 jawan mar gaye, kaise mare pata nahi, Kyun mare pata kyun apne sadi gaand ki khujli yahan pe lata hei?
Abay chutia mein India me hi rehta hu...teri terah desk job nhi karta US embassy ki lambiiiii line me lag k un se visa ki bheeekh mang k...i work in india for a Indian company and pay taxes to Indian govt jo tere khandaan me kisi ki aukaad nhi he...aur utna tax deta hu jitna tere jaisa haram ka usa me ja k bhi nhi kama pata

koi shaq toh jab bhi india aao mil lio....teri charbi toh mujhe waise bade time se nikali he..ek bar tu mile toh sahi.

Ittna nigga kar raha he..teri biwi ka koi African american chodh raha he usa me..ya tujhe complex he kisi baat ka AA men se?

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag

Tu apni life ke decision le (to start with, roj gaand saaf kiya kar, so atleast tere gender neutral nigga wife, tuja roj gaand me legi), military decisions are left best to men who serve.

For the rest STFU
Tum apne R&AW contact me Russia mein usei assassinate kyun nahi Kara dete :megusta:

lupgain

Country flag
Guys share this tweet as early as possible before it gets deleted to show how pakistani army treats balochis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles