Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
You referring to something like the Peltor comtacs or throat mics & earpieces?
Is there a desi company that even makes military comm gear like these?
Yes referring to all kinds of communication including throat mics , integrated , peltor comtac etc

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Finally Indians are catching up , I have seen similar shows on discovery and national geographic ,this is our version , looks cool.
He said naval commandos who have also served in NSG ,I am guessing MARCOS.
Your hindi is not that good.

He said..there are NSG Commandos..there are Naval commandos... There was no relation in the two statements.

rkhanna

Country flag
Guys wrong threat for trailers of reality TV shows and movies. Increases page count for no reason .

Haldiram

Country flag
I think in the movie, he fires it above water. But for the sake of hype they showed it like that in the trailer. I may be wrong as well.
There are special underwater guns, not sure if this is one of them, but there are such guns with special dart bullets to overcome water drag. MARCOS supposedly has these guns.

Dracula

Country flag
By Naval Commandos he would have meant Combat Divers. Many Personnel from Para Airborne and SF volunteer for Combat Diving Course at Kochi alongside Indian Navy Personnel so the term ambiguously points towards Combat Divers not MARCOS.
My Hindi is as good as there can be, I watched it in short forwarding, as I was searching for the full episode which I couldn't find, I might have missed the separation between NSG and naval commandos , although I read now it's a mixture of MARCOS, NSG and PARA SF.
The first episode was supposed to have aired on 30th Nov. ,I hope it gets uploaded on YouTube by veer discovery.

debspark90

Country flag
There are special underwater guns, not sure if this is one of them, but there are such guns with special dart bullets to overcome water drag. MARCOS supposedly has these guns.

It wasn't that rifle first of all. Secondly why take that rifle when you are not on an amphibious assault mission? For one rare instance you can't take an unnecessary load in a mission where there are options to avoid it.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
The UH3H helo winched down two MARCOs to facilitate winching down of the technical team and 13 ONGC crew members onto the tilted helo deck of the oil rig and recovered the MARCOs. INS Chetlat a Water Jet Fast Attack Craft was also deployed to render assistance as required.

#IndianNavy airlifts Technical Team on damaged Oil Rig Olinda Star in KG Basin by deploying a UH3H helicopter from INS Dega. The helo airlifted technical team & crew members of Olinda Star, a semi-submersible drilling platform in KG Basin off Kakinada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles