Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

12arya

Country flag
the way the probies r shivering and weeping during the drowning in freezing water:shock:part......luks absolutely frightening.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I thought kneepads are standard gear for NSG. apparently not, as per photos of pathankot op documentary.
======
Special Operations : India 'Pathankot' English Episode

pruthvi24

Country flag
am i the only one here who thinks India could have handled Pathankot much better i'm no expert but what i saw
was lack of co-ordination among forces i may be totally wrong here

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
am i the only one here who thinks India could have handled Pathankot much better i'm no expert but what i saw
was lack of co-ordination among forces i may be totally wrong here
Every year atleast one military camp or installation is attacked in J&K and tangos are always able to penetrate it deep. Also same building (Entrepreneurship Development Institute) gets occupied by terrorists twice.

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
Pathankot was preventable and agencies should have anticipated such move when two countries' Foreign Secretaries were about to meet. An SP's vehicle gets hijacked by terrorists early morning yet nobody raises an alarm until the airbase gets attacked. On top of that they start interrogating the SP instead.

apoorv465

Country flag
I thought kneepads are standard gear for NSG. apparently not, as per photos of pathankot op documentary.
======
Special Operations : India 'Pathankot' English Episode

It is good to see NSG using Automatic grenade launcher and Molotov during the attack.if anyone has read sandeep unnithan's black tornado, when NSG fashioned improvised molotovs and borrowed AGL from local army units.
But still the searching of bodies could be handled carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles