Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkhanna

Country flag
I dont like that pistols positioning. should change with knife..

Add to that - with such a Cluttered Vest they seem to be prefer single point slings. Counter intuitive.

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
???
My point was regarding using Naga Regiment in COIN ops across Kashmir.
Oops sorry didnt add the comment on that.

Quoted your post because I know for a fact that Nagas are deployed on the LOC and IB against Pakistan. Was trying to figure out if they are part of the RR composition.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Oops sorry didnt add the comment on that.

Quoted your post because I know for a fact that Nagas are deployed on the LOC and IB against Pakistan. Was trying to figure out if they are part of the RR composition.

Yes. They are deployed in LOC Pre and Post Kargil, but never used in civilian population during COIN ops. AFAIK, there is no RR battalion attached with Naga Reg as of now.

rkhanna

Country flag
Yes. They are deployed in LOC Pre and Post Kargil, but never used in civilian population during COIN ops. AFAIK, there is no RR battalion attached with Naga Reg as of now.
Cool thanks for the info. very interesting.

................................................................................................................................................................

Chinmoy

Country flag
Guys have any idea about this New Special Force named "BLACK PANTHER" created under Home Ministry specially for Naxalites ???
You mean this??

0.jpg

Don't know much about this. But we have one special force by same name. Would be posting the same in relevant thread.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Guys have any idea about this New Special Force named "BLACK PANTHER" created under Home Ministry specially for Naxalites ???
They are undergoing rigorous training under hawk eyes of rajnath Singh to do Kadi ninda

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They are undergoing rigorous training under hawk eyes of rajnath Singh to do Kadi ninda
chill saar!!! if you leave out rajnath's "Kadi ninda" statements, he has been an impactful HM.

SWAT teams seem to be well equipped.
Naxal ops are going well..
No major riots..
No Bomb blasts..
No partisanship when it comes to going after politicians..
Stopping useless NGO's...

i am sure this list is longer...

He has done a good job so far...

rkhanna

Country flag
Wasnt black panther the AP Swat team or something?!

Guys a suggestion

- COBRA, Black Panthers, Ghatak etc are NOT Special Operations Units. By adding them to the discussion here it dilutes the conversation and the debate and is distracting.

Could we take these special mission units to another thread please?!

Chinmoy

Country flag
Wasnt black panther the AP Swat team or something?!

Guys a suggestion

- COBRA, Black Panthers, Ghatak etc are NOT Special Operations Units. By adding them to the discussion here it dilutes the conversation and the debate and is distracting.

Could we take these special mission units to another thread please?!
Yeah it is. Posted about it in relevant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles