Indian Special Forces Cross LoC, Slaughter 20 Terrorists across Three Camps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
this is fake.. ...........Dont know what made this leftist paper to come up with this
Not for blindass supporters of the govt who instead of common sense think from their ass and fart from their mouth.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Even I am against war.....Our government always puts jawan's life at risk.....and moreover we have stupid Indians who still have simpathy for separatists.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Soldiers life would be at risk too if Government declares war. I am not against full annihilation of Pakistan, but what I am against is too look weak and to question some stupid questions after that. Its not a WWII era where victorious team would lead the defeated one to war tribunal.

At this moment if we start targeting their assets overtly, then the cry baby would draw the whole attention towards the IA atrocities on innocent civilian life and god knows what. The result would be that the whole international community would start mounting pressure on you and you have to back track whether you like it or not. Another option open for you is to walk up to Secretary General in UNGA and say in his face 'F*** you and F*** UN, I am out of it' and then declare a war on Pak. But whether you like it or not, we can't even think about it.

So the best way is to do this silently militarily and create a unfavourable diplomatic scenario for Pak overtly on their face. Now this is what India is doing in UNGA. As far as any military ops across border is concerned, both government and IA would deny it straight on your face due to the point I told above. As far as Paki Army and media is concerned, don't even think that they would publish anything which would show their true plight. Remember 65 and 71? As per their media Pak Army was about to capture Delhi and some famous Ghazal singer was singing ballad of their armies victory, whereas IA was at the gate of Lahore in reality.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Well from what i have heard of first hand accounts Pakistani forces were rushed to the border with their equipment and people actually saw it happening. So why was that taking place? Also why were flights to those areas cancelled by PIA.
Good points but we need more authentic sources that this raid actually happened.

Secondly, and more importantly, why hide this operation? Modi had himself said that actions taken must be visible so the country knows what counter-actions we are taking to sort out those Porki pigs from across. But no word about this at the official level.

Conclusion: This Op didn't happen. It's a figment of someone's imagination! Period!

Satybharat

Country flag
Media was also saying that Russia refused to go to Pakistan for arm exercise....these are all fake news

Chinmoy

Country flag
Good points but we need more authentic sources that this raid actually happened.

Secondly, and more importantly, why hide this operation? Modi had himself said that actions taken must be visible so the country knows what counter-actions we are taking to sort out those Porki pigs from across. But no word about this at the official level.

Conclusion: This Op didn't happen. It's a figment of someone's imagination! Period!
For any authentic source to come out, you would have to wait for atleast a couple of years if not month.

Second, why India would like to hide any such operation, one reason I have given in my earlier post.

At this moment if we start targeting their assets overtly, then the cry baby would draw the whole attention towards the IA atrocities on innocent civilian life and god knows what. The result would be that the whole international community would start mounting pressure on you and you have to back track whether you like it or not. Another option open for you is to walk up to Secretary General in UNGA and say in his face 'F*** you and F*** UN, I am out of it' and then declare a war on Pak. But whether you like it or not, we can't even think about it.

Rashna

Country flag
Covert ops can't be owned by the state, that maybe one reason. There is a mention of this news in another article in the times of india. It says the news was denied by the Indian Army.
Also i have been told there is a virtual war frenzy in pakistan and jets have been scrambling around and the Pakistani military is out. What would have prompted so much of hullabaloo?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Also i have been told there is a virtual war frenzy in pakistan and jets have been scrambling around and the Pakistani military is out. What would have prompted so much of hullabaloo?
Our warning that we will take action at a time and place of our choosing! I dunno how long these Porkis will be on stand-to!

Chinmoy

Country flag
Our warning that we will take action at a time and place of our choosing! I dunno how long these Porkis will be on stand-to!
Now this is a cleaver bid to keep them on edge, just like their terrorist panel keep us on edge..............

Rashna

Country flag
If we keep them busy they will be distracted from guarding the Chinese which might work to our advantage. Keeping them engaged in light combat and skirmishes will also deter further infiltration. Keep it at low grade and use other resources to hit them in covert ops from the west. A low life paper called times of islamabad has reported firing done by indian army in POK and 2 deaths and several injuries. This was as on wednesday.

Immanuel

Country flag
All I hear from my family member in MI is that something did go on, he refused to go into any form of details as per numbers or who went in (not confimred if this was a IAF strike, artillery barrage or troops on the ground). He did assure me that on the primal 'eye for an eye' level the Uri attack has been more than avenged with a number of deaths and many more horrific injuries, a few (never mentioned how many) major camps put out of action, with JEM being hit hard, it will be many many months before they can re-group and he is not sure if JEM will ever recover to how it was till now. The counter punch involved deploying heavy EW capability. It also appears some mid level ISI, PA Officers (Mujahid & Baloch Battallions) were killed too.

He also confirmed that more could have been killed, but the nature of the action was to ensure there were plenty of horrifically injured to make sure the message was clear. He said, this operation had nothing to do with Govt. approval and that the Govt. still isn't sure if anything happened and neither will they ever know. The ball was set in motion with in the hr after Uri attack. I questioned him on how such an operation can be kept well hidden from bureaucracy and he clarified that the 3 services being vast, compartmentalized (for good reasons) with plenty of heirarchy, much of what goes on can be, with care, restricted often to the lowest/highest level commander/Officer. He also suggested that after such incident, many of the operational nodes on the field are extra vigilant and thus they use such times for clever troop and asset movements (they look completly normal and even expected).

republic_roi97

Country flag
All I hear from my family member in MI is that something did go on, he refused to go into any form of details as per numbers or who went in (not confimred if this was a IAF strike, artillery barrage or troops on the ground). He did assure me that on the primal 'eye for an eye' level the Uri attack has been more than avenged with a number of deaths and many more horrific injuries, a few (never mentioned how many) major camps put out of action, with JEM being hit hard, it will be many many months before they can re-group and he is not sure if JEM will ever recover to how it was till now. The counter punch involved deploying heavy EW capability. It also appears some mid level ISI, PA Officers (Mujahid & Baloch Battallions) were killed too.

He also confirmed that more could have been killed, but the nature of the action was to ensure there were plenty of horrifically injured to make sure the message was clear. He said, this operation had nothing to do with Govt. approval and that the Govt. still isn't sure if anything happened and neither will they ever know. The ball was set in motion with in the hr after Uri attack. I questioned him on how such an operation can be kept well hidden from bureaucracy and he clarified that the 3 services being vast, compartmentalized (for good reasons) with plenty of heirarchy, much of what goes on can be, with care, restricted often to the lowest/highest level commander/Officer. He also suggested that after such incident, many of the operational nodes on the field are extra vigilant and thus they use such times for clever troop and asset movements (they look completly normal and even expected).
Holy Shit !! That is some serious Bad Ass stuff. If it happened, then porkies might already be shitting their pants. Let us see.

republic_roi97

Country flag

Holy Shit !! That is some serious Bad Ass stuff. If it happened, then porkies might already be shitting their pants. Let us see.

Berkut

Country flag

and

This is brilliant khabar.
Scanning through Porkistan media, cannot see any reports of bruised H&D
Did see one report that Raheel won't seek an extension as Chief, not sure if it is due to this jhapar or not?

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
In these days of satellite surveillance by western nations, no covert operation would go unnoticed. Western media would have surely reported. Resourceful News agencies like CNN and BBC have their own damn good techs of gathering secret info. Google Earth would have picked up destroyed terror infrastructure in PoK, if a cross-border operation happened. I am skeptical about any such claim.

armyofhind

Country flag
In these days of satellite surveillance by western nations, no covert operation would go unnoticed. Western media would have surely reported. Resourceful News agencies like CNN and BBC have their own damn good techs of gathering secret info. Google Earth would have picked up destroyed terror infrastructure in PoK, if a cross-border operation happened. I am skeptical about any such claim.
Google Earth isnt a real time surveillance system.
Its a database of maps that is updated periodically. Apart from that, they are forbidden to cover sensitive areas, in high resolution.

That apart, if any such op did take place, it can be timed to be asynchronous to the overflight time of military surveillance satellites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles