Indian Police Force

WolfPack86

Country flag

UP Police Commando with a Colt LE6940 5.56x45mm Carbine with MEPRO-21 Reflex Sight during familiarization session with NSG. LE6940 were first procured by Garudas and features free-floating barrel, continuous Mil-Spec rail, Magpul MBUS and a removable lower rail for modularity.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Patna के Bihar Police भवन में अब उतरेगा Helicopter, Helipad से देखिये पूरा पटना l LiveCities

WolfPack86

Country flag
Unknown commando 2 do Chattisgarh police have dhruv helicopter. I heard that Chattisgarh police using dhruv helicopter against anti maoist operation.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Andhra pradesh police got helicopter for anti maoist operation in 2013. I posted articles and links in Indian various police helicopter thread page no is 4.

ram singh तोपची

Country flag
i have seen couple off them from north east and man they look very fit and very well equipped and dressed as compared to most of the state police and some of the CAPFs

abingdonboy

Country flag

Delhi police SWAT Marksman.
Delhi SWAT are an utter disgrace. They are the emergency response team for the capital of India, they are amongst the worst equipped such units anywhere in the world today. Most of the time they don’t even have basic equipment on show.

I don’t even have confidence in their skills or training. Mumbai QRT are the complete opposite- decent equipment and every time they are seen they show very solid drills. Delhi SWAT members don’t appear to even have basic weapon handling knowledge.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles