Indian Police Force

WolfPack86

Country flag
Unknowncommando 2 if you have more pictures of Jammu and Kashmir police Tata mine protected vechile can you please post it.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
@WolfPack86 I saw this TATA vehicle first time bro, I will try to arrange more pics.
@apoorv465 I have good number of pics and very few details about their training. I have seen pics of HAWKs with shifuji while training them in martial arts & hand to hand combat. Will post some pics in coming days.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
@WolfPack86 I saw this TATA vehicle first time bro, I will try to arrange more pics.
@apoorv465 I have good number of pics and very few details about their training. I have seen pics of HAWKs with shifuji while training them in martial arts & hand to hand combat. Will post some pics in coming days.
Someone should kick that Shifuji back to Chadni Chowk to China.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
You post nice pictures. So please do not post pictures of frauds like Shifuji. I might end up punching my screen and ruining it if I see his face again.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Unknowncommando 2 do you have pictures of Jharkhand Jaguar commandos with Mahindra mine protected vechile.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles