Indian pakistani bhai bhai

mki

Pakistan is not islamic state but Pakistan is a Muslim country where 97 percent population is muslims whereas india is a country with majority hindus. Whats wrong with it? You consider india hindu nation or secular nation?
you are saying that pakistan is not islamic country.... please tell me what is official name of Pakistan.... if you dont have that much IQ let me tell you its "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN", India is not hindu country but majority people is hindu.... have you ever read in entire history of india that india is hindu country??? if you had read please educate me..... India is secular country and we don't have any state religion... see your flag.... isnt its Islamic symbol in Pakistan flag??? show me a religious symbol in india's flag..

Its new for me that Pakistani are learning to hate india in school and religious institution. I am sure you never been in Pakistan then how do you say this? I was student of religious as well as secular institution in pakistan and i never ever told to hate india. I also seen many hate posts for Pakistan on this forums. Where did you learned it then?
Dear friend, everyone know what small children learn in pakistan, to know what they r teaching in pakistan you dont need to go to there see some documentary, see whats age group the terrorist which are killed/captured in india, who are from pakistan and use your brain to imagine how 18 to 23 year youth become terrorist. In india and in good civilize society majority of youth of these age try to get good bachelors or masters degree or find a job and make there career.

I learn to hate pakistan only from Pakistani people.. please refer history from 1947 to till the date.... only you can find back stabbing habit of pakistan and double stand.

second Islam was used as political force to create a land for Muslims becuase they thought that congress are not giving them equal power sharing and equal rights. who is responsible for deaths in riots/massacre during or after partitions if not politicians ? Second would you bother to tell me why incident of Gujrat took place? Obviously Pakistani were not involved in hindu vs muslim conflicts in India..
and people of pakistan made that a** hole Father of Nation. Please dont blame only politicians for the death during partition.... I agree that politician factor in that riots but, it was anger from both the side of people that who lost there homeland, there wealth there roots..... because of separate nation of ideology of your Father of nation and its supporter.

first, 2002 riots was start because of Godhra train burning. because of few extremist whole state was burn..... and kind for your information culprit from both side are fairly prosecuted. It have been seen for longtime that pakistan is either gave funds and support to the to brake communal harmony of india and/or supported culprits. E.g. Dawood Ibrahim.

I am not getting it. On one side you are saying that terrorist are killing Pakistani as they are the ones who suffered most with terrorism/suicide attacks than anyone else but then you go and say that we support/fund these peoples to kill our peoples. Common peoples are getting die in the hands of terrorists and common peoples support these terrorists..weird lol
I havent said that I said terrorist are killing indians... read my post again.
Pakistani are suffered from terrorism because they used it as a main tool, Terrorism became your national assets and it was, it is and, so far we had seen i think it will be (Hope i am wrong in this).. its nice to see that u understand that terrorism is killing lot of your people... hope your fellow countryman also understand that and stop to support and funding such organization and also stop that to do terrorism against india..

Dude you are very confuse person as you said before that religion is root cause of hate but here you don't blame religion of indian muslim or hindu, sikh and christian for all Hindu vs other religion riots in India.You are just pretending that all Indians are peace lovers while all Pakistani are haters and hate only come from one side which is narrow minded. We have mutual feelings of hate if its there.
I think you haven't read my post properly, I said "Religion is the root from Pakistani side who define them self muslim nation and see india as a hindu nation". In India communal riot is our home problem, we dont need advise from a neighbor who himself not understanding communal harmony. I am not pretending that all indians are peace lover but majority are... and In our india we dont tolerate extremism from any religion.

And please stop to blame only politicians for anything goes wrong.... (this thing applied to both India and Pakistan).

mahi2501

lol... spot on :pound:

you do realize that it would take a mod 60 seconds to figure out which den in karachi you are posting from right?:rolleyes:
sure..do that and also make sure that which state i m posting from...whats my caste..whats my religion!!atb bhi agar vishvas na ho toh koi bhi proof maangna indian hone ko de doonga

trackwhack

sure..do that and also make sure that which state i m posting from...whats my caste..whats my religion!!atb bhi agar vishvas na ho toh koi bhi proof maangna indian hone ko de doonga
ok chief. apologies if i offended you. :) you are what you are and me saying something on an internet forum wont change that. live well.

mki

You need to go and find the difference between muslim country and Islamic state before taking out your frustration on this forums. You can debate without yelling at others :) For your kind information Only Iran and Saudia rabia are Islamic state with sharia laws
then why the hell Pakistan's name is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and not just pakistan.....

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we share same heritage
we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other
if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we...
Human beings around the world have the same blood, it is not limited to Indians and Pakistanis.
Do we share the same culture? I am sure that we do not. I my self being Punjabi with a heritage of West Punjab have not known any of the IA Generals who is Pakistan centric and his intelligence chief trains terrorist to strike deep inside Illegally Occupied Kashmir. They have a culture of violence and hate towards India, where as we advocate peace and patience and practise as well. Just having same heritage and similarities should not be a reason to be BHAI BHAI. We have been back stabbed hundred of times and you still call them Bhai.

We have never imposed a war on them but it is the other way around. You need to check the history of war between two nations. Who has the inferior complex? Can you elaborate on this point? Are you saying Indians are jealous of Pakistan? May be you can post the accomplishment of Pakistan as a nation.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Anyway, no matter what one thinks about the peace outlook between India and Pakistan, let us get one thing clear: let us stop this hogwash of "shared heritage and shared culture with the Pakis". All these are nonsense cliches. :bs:

Only very small and limited regions of India have that shared heritage/culture with Pakistan. The hair stylist from Mizoram, the tea plantation worker in Assam, the dock worker in Ennore, the fisherman in Kochi, the IT professional belonging to Bangalore, the Gujarati stock market trader in the Mumbai local, the gang of students sipping coffee in college street in Kolkata , etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. - none of them share any "shared heritage and culture" with the Pakis. Let us call a stop to this horseshit already.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Pakistan was created for political power/gains by using religion islam as a political force to motiviate Muslims of subcontinents. Muslim leage was formed for this purpose
There are other nations where majority of population is muslim as your country is and they are not immune to the violence in their own country. Why is it that in todays world where we have so many challenges at our hand that most of the muslim countries cant live peacefully within their own nation leave alone with neighbouring country. What we expect from the new generation of Pakistani citizen is to kick your Army and ISI generals where it hurts most and take control of your destiny in your hand so that we can have good neighbourly relation and stop playing to the tune of CHINA MAN.

mahi2501

Human beings around the world have the same blood, it is not limited to Indians and Pakistanis. Do we share the same culture? I am sure that we do not. I my self being Punjabi with a heritage of West Punjab have not known any of the IA Generals who is Pakistan centric and his intelligence chief trains terrorist to strike deep inside Illegally Occupied Kashmir. They have a culture of violence and hate towards India, where as we advocate peace and patience and practise as well. Just having same heritage and similarities should not be a reason to be BHAI BHAI. We have been back stabbed hundred of times and you still call them Bhai. We have never imposed a war on them but it is the other way around. You need to check the history of war between two nations. Who has the inferior complex? Can you elaborate on this point? Are you saying Indians are jealous of Pakistan? May be you can post the accomplishment of Pakistan as a nation.
i m not here to advocate pakistan or its people..all i was trying to say is we should try to settle the issues in a peaceful manner!!but peolpe on both sides of the border are ready for blood shed and violence anytime to settle the issues..thats sad and uncalled for!!

Galaxy

Country flag
i m not here to advocate pakistan or its people..all i was trying to say is we should try to settle the issues in a peaceful manner!!but peolpe on both sides of the border are ready for blood shed and violence anytime to settle the issues..thats sad and uncalled for!!
If Pakistan returns back Kashmir (P.O.K.) to us and forget our J&K, then peace talk possible. :)

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Non-Muslims are officially and constitutionally third grade citizens in pakistan with no voting rights if the candidate is not from their religion....now let your horses loose and imagine how neglected and useless the non-muslim polity becomes!!

From 1947 until 1978, all Pakistanis had an equal vote irrespective of creed. But in 1977, the military dictator Zia ul Haq took power, and the following year, he decreed that non-Muslims would have to register on separate "non-Muslim" electoral rolls. Apart from disenfranchising non-Muslims who did not want to be segregated in that manner, the decree was specifically targeted against Ahmadi Muslims because it would force them to disavow their Muslim identity by registering as "non-Muslims" on the electoral rolls. Naturally, Ahmadi Muslims, forced into a Hobson's choice that would require them to declare themselves non-Muslims regardless of which option they chose, have had to sit out national, state and local elections.

The separate electorate system for Muslims and non-Muslims remained in place even after Pakistan returned to a democratic form of government. Ironically, Pervez Musharraf, yet another military dictator of a more liberal bent than Zia, issued an executive order calling for its elimination in 2002. President Musharraf was duly hailed as a benevolent despot for restoring the rights of non-Muslims and Ahmadis, but the true extent of the power of Pakistan's religious extremist element became apparent when, within a matter of months, he was forced to reverse course.

While continuing to allow non-Muslims to cast their votes alongside Muslims in a joint electorate, subsequent amendments to Musharraf's original Order specifically stated that the "status of Ahmadis [was] . . . to remain unchanged." As a result, Ahmadi Muslims presently are the only religious community in Pakistan who cannot freely vote.

This system of religious segregation at the voting booths is enforced through national identity cards that require each individual to list their confessional creed, and anyone wishing to be listed as a Muslim must denounce the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community's founder - Mirza Ghulam Ahmad - as a false prophet and his followers as non-Muslim.

Pakistan's apartheid regime is not only a human rights travesty, but also a national tragedy since Ahmadi Muslims are considered to be among Pakistan's most literate and educated citizenry (notably, the country's only Nobel Laureate, Dr. Abdus Salam, was an Ahmadi Muslim - having ignored his achievements during his life, the Pakistani state ordered that the word "Muslim" be effaced from his gravestone).
WASHINGTON POST - 'Apartheid' in Pakistan :: Repeal Now - A Human Rights Campaign

Failed islaimic state of pakistan - a secular state ?? Joke of the century...these pakis will only play with words use their inherit culture of lies and deception to craft confusion regarding their true identity and ideology, they have been doing this 'al-taqqiya' in the west; however they stand exposed!! These pakistani denial mongors will act all modern and secular at non-muslim forums / countries to gain some support and respect (which they do not have); however the time they return to pakistan /pakistani domain, they will return to their bigoted islamic self and 7th century adopted wannabe baudouin culture!! BEWARE!! Don't get fooled by these sly conniving people, "pakistanis can sell their mothers for DOLLARS" - (as per a US / CIA diplomat)!!

UPDATE: In Secular Republic of pakistan, a non-muslims can never hold any office of high importance (i.e. PM, President, Army Chief et al.), they are constitutionally de-barred......I love their secularism and equality!! WOW what an ideal place for a non-muslim to live!!

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
First they used the name 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' to lick the boots of Saudis.Now they are planning to change it to 'People's Republic of Pakistan' to lick their Chini masters boots.

agentperry

i think raja pakistani is not aware of his own nation. mister sitting in villa in posh locality pakistani metropolis is no aid to getting more info of ground reality in frontiers of pakistan. indians and pakistani had somewhat same heritage but now its not the case. the two countries developed differently and now the result is that after few years when the last of the generation belonging to undivided india will leave us, the last string attaching us will break and nothing in common will remain.
pakistan. im not talking about lahore or karachi or islamabad, ofcourse metropolis have there different style and openness.

India and pakistan, pakistan wanted kashmir just like they took away baluchistan and swat, somewhat in line with indian act in junagarh and hyderabad. but now the card kashmir king played made the kashmir joint property of both and resulted in wars.pakistani political parties know only one way to gain power and that is to play kashmir card mobilize people. they hide their incompetency of doing ground work behind kashmir, islam and external forces. the radicalization of pakistanis are threat to subcontinent and you cannot deny that because its now visible that even the educated class pakistanis are taking terrorist route to fulfill notorious and grandiose dreams of world or atleast sub continent under muslim rule and bblah blah. though jinnah charted out plan to separate pakistan from india on grounds of religion but he was stupid in this regard as it caused so much of human misery the 1920 muslim league session- under the influence of maulvis accepted that India is too diverse and congress is too weak to hold India in one piece after independence.
maulvis hijacked pakistan and now, we see in what shape pakistan is, the gains of 1860s and 1980s are going away from pakistan day by day.
pakistan never stood on its feet and took advantage of first the cold war and then WoT but the last one proved fatal.
the mix between religion and international politics proved to much for pakistani generals and policymakers to handle and now even after americans leave afghanistan, the tussle between afghan govt and taliban will bleed less but yes it will bleed pak.

back to topic.... pakistan a secular nation with protection to minorities.. even after so many years, hindus and sikhs of pakistan are still migrating to India and even now the councils of hindus and sikhs in pakistan calls for interference from india on the human rights violation. where as nothing like this is happening from Indian side.

regarding you r concepts related to gujrat riots and samjhota express blast- first tell me what your countrymen would have done if a train carrying muslims pilgrims had been torched in pakistan by hindus. they kill hindus when they are alleged of teasing girls god knows what there fate would have been if any such thing would have happened. no laws for hindus and sikhs in pakistan on marriage registration, forced conversion on kidnapping and extortion. these news are very common and are not related to one or two hindus or sikhs but to whole community.
samjhota express blast accused is in jail, compared to pakistani judiciary where terrorist are released like hafeez saed is free right now,

when we talk about the hate teaching in pakistani schools and text book we dont mean anything like north korean education we mean that the history and past is twisted and sometimes imagined in a way that hindus were some devilish people, weak people and one who didnt had any enlightening, the invaders who plundered and didnt added anything are glorified,

pakistan india having any cultural similarity is, cant say may be somewhat relevant today but in near future, the level of radicalization and arabization is, one cant think of it. recent example is the official term ramadan instead of ramazan.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Pakistan was created for political power/gains by using religion islam as a political force to motiviate Muslims of subcontinents. Muslim leage was formed for this purpose
I agree with that. The founders of the league were mainly the landlord class, the nawabs who feared lose of power if democracy is established in India. Muslim middle class was so small that it could not build up any front against these people. On the other and Congress with its strength of educated middle class kept the Hindu reactionaries at bay. Some Muslim scholars prefered Congress over the league (Ex- Badruddin Tyaqbji, Moulana Azad and many more). Muslim League succesfully shove it in the mind of Muslims that democracy means rule of majority and in a Hindu dominated democracy there is no hope for the Muslims. Ultimately it led to the partition. In next 60 years situation has not changed much. Still you can see the guiding force in your country is not the middle class. The relation will certainly improve in future if more power comes in the hand of the ordinary people; improvement in communication (even the furums are a part of it)......About anti-Pakistani sentiment in India....we would have not bothered about Pakistan if it could detach itself from the Khalistani, Kahmiri, Jehadi elements.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
why ??i m an indian and i will use the indian flag!!!
Apologies. But I will add that you suffer from what I call PDF syndrome. Something a lot of Indians suffer from.

I wonder if MMS and his advisors too are on PDF.

Galaxy

Country flag
Mods should delete this thread. This kind of thread suits on PDF and not on DFI. Those who spend too much time on PDF, They do have PDF syndrome. It's normal and OP is facing same thing. Whenever i visit PDF, my blood boils by seeing Illiterate Islamist defending terrorism and doing false propaganda against Non-Muslims.

IMO, PDF is defaming Islam. Most of the people who visit there (specially Indian), They start thinking differently about Islam and Pakistan. Most of the time, those Islamist try to defend Blasphemy Law, Sharia Law, Minority killing and indulge in discussing Anti Hindu, Christians, Jews by posting 10 year old news or unknown blogs. Unfortunately, PDF has divided the line between Muslims and Non-Muslims and not really countries which is giving lots of misconception and defaming Islam.

Last edited:

Sikh_warrior

Professional
we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we share same heritage
we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other
if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we...
dude i want to drink what you are drinking......looks very good!

mahi2501

Mods should delete this thread. This kind of thread suits on PDF and not on DFI. Those who spend too much time on PDF, They do have PDF syndrome. It's normal and OP is facing same thing. Whenever i visit PDF, my blood boils by seeing Illiterate Islamist defending terrorism and doing false propaganda against Non-Muslims.

IMO, PDF is defaming Islam. Most of the people who visit there (specially Indian), They start thinking differently about Islam and Pakistan. Most of the time, those Islamist try to defend Blasphemy Law, Sharia Law, Minority killing and indulge in discussing Anti Hindu, Christians, Jews by posting 10 year old news or unknown blogs. Unfortunately, PDF has divided the line between Muslims and Non-Muslims and not really countries which is giving lots of misconception and defaming Islam.
bhai tu sahi hai..baaki sab galat..!!i cant argue more over this post...hum logon ki problem ky hai jaante ho???we never accept our failure..!!i know u might say i m an anti indian..lekin dost truth is always bitter!!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
bhai tu sahi hai..baaki sab galat..!!i cant argue more over this post...hum logon ki problem ky hai jaante ho???we never accept our failure..!!i know u might say i m an anti indian..lekin dost truth is always bitter!!
Why don't you lead by example and admit you're wrong?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Funny. Tell me, what is there to "accept failure" in this whole thread? You have an opinion, others differ. And the things you speak of (shared culture, heritage) are nonsense, as already mentioned. :noidea:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles