Indian pakistani bhai bhai

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
You pakis are a black mark on islam itself.

more mosques are bombed in pakistan by pakis than anywhere in the world.
learn to debate in civilised manner if you really want to get an answer. how sane is it for you to say that pakistani muslim support those peopels who bombed mosques and kill innocent muslims..you lack logic and reasoning like many others..grow up :)

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your country is islamic republic of pakistan.

The Official Web Gateway to the Government of Pakistan

atleast accept word of your own govt.
do you even know the difference between islamic republic and islamic state ? haha

The term Islamic republic has come to mean several different things, some contradictory to others. To those Muslim religious leaders in the Middle East and Africa who advocate it, an Islamic Republic is a state under a particular theocratic form of government. They see it as a compromise between a purely Islamic Caliphate, and secular nationalism and republicanism. In their conception of the Islamic republic, the penal code of the state is required to be compatible with some laws of Sharia, and the state may not be a monarchy as many Middle Eastern states are presently.
In other cases, it is merely a symbol of cultural identity, as was the case when Pakistan adopted the title. In fact many argue that an Islamic Republic strikes a middle path between a completely secular and a theocratic (and/or Orthodox Islamic) system of government.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
learn to debate in civilised manner if you really want to get an answer. how sane is it for you to say that pakistani muslim support those peopels who bombed mosques and kill innocent muslims..you lack logic and reasoning like many others..grow up :)
how you ask ?

military and isi support these terrorists and you pakistani people support the military and isi so you also share the brunt of the blame when these terrorists bomb a mosque.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
do you even know the difference between islamic republic and islamic state ? haha
Yes i finally agree with you that you are not islamic state...but rather atleast in practice you are a terrorist state.

sorry for any confusions :)

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Raja do you think a government can last in Pakistan if they moved away from the India-centric hatred? Every candidate seems to have to prove how much they hate India first,now Imran Khan is following this lead after enjoying many bollywood parties in India for decades.
I dont think we are being dictate to hate indians the way you guys think on these forums..I see more hate on Indian defence forums than on pakistan defence forums. Its my first day here and i already got a very warm welcome and even told to get out from here even when it was others who called me paki and blah blah :D

trackwhack

raja, i already like your posts man. i havent been this entertained in along time :)

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes i finally agree with you that you are not islamic state...but rather atleast in practice you are a terrorist state.
:)
sure sure thats what your media feed in you and then you cry and complain that why others hate you when thats what you give them at first place :)

sukhish

No body is trying to demean anybody, there are differences in views , that's it.
You seem to be reasonable, as far idol worshipping is concerned, I don't even think people are much into it right now.
And for people like me I'am the lord , I'am the Allah. So I would request all the people on this forum to stop
Praying whom ever they pray currently, and start following me. AFTER All I'AM LORD.

Country flag
This hatred has become self destructive for Pakistan in many ways.I will give one simple example - all of India's neighbors are enjoying multi-billion dollar trade with India even smaller nations,and Pakistan is missing out on what can be the largest trade of any neighbor just from it's geography because of this mindset. what are some ideas you think that can create better relations??

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
sure sure thats what your media feed in you and then you cry and complain that why others hate you when thats what you give them at first place :)
We dont cry that others hate us.

speak sense and be respected.

bose

Country flag
If you look at political history of Pakistan..not a single religious party got majority votes/support in election to lead Pakistan so saying that Pakistani dont want moderate state is wrong even current PPP is very much secular just like previous Musharraf

Some peoples above are very much misinformed about pakistan and i dont know whom i should reply first :D
Although some of the opinion are divergent to what I think, I accept them as theirs, every one has right to opinion of its own, I may not agree to it so be it.... Actually I do not blame them we all from both the countries are bread hatred for generations ... so bound to have such re actions...

In fact I was born to a right wing leaning family... but also taught to respect people & dignity of labour...

I think the time will come when there will be realization that enough is enough and will move towards reconciliation and peace... people from both the countries do not know each other... lets facilitate people to people interaction ...

bose

Country flag
I dont think we are being dictate to hate indians the way you guys think on these forums..I see more hate on Indian defence forums than on pakistan defence forums. Its my first day here and i already got a very warm welcome and even told to get out from here even when it was others who called me paki and blah blah :D
Brothers, please let us have a debate in civilized manner... let us not demean ourselves and our parents by insulting remarks...

mahi2501

I dont think root cause is religion but politics being played with religions/religious peoples.. whenever religion was used as a political force it brought destruction in india as well as in pkaistan..If religion is root cause of it then what you will say about those Muslims who are in India now?
u r absolutely right buddy...all this is a politically motivated agendas..nothing else

mahi2501

to all the extremists out here-a friendly relationship with pakistan is in favour of we indians !!if we cant be friends we can also try not to be enemy!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles